Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nandu for the lovely update. Pawan arrested looks like BJ and PJ are going to make things worse for Pihu's family.
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

right i managed to see the video now

it was all about pawan arrest  and we knew it was bahuji conspiracies

but tell me did any of u feel that pandit was looking at bahuji bahut pyaar se eh

and now this pandit is gtting evil smirks

idiot really confused me with his sly smiles earlier

avdesh ka ek mukka padega he wud blabber everything

and pihu is still confusing me

nothing connected to garden talk at all

filler episode

andavdesh was missing in some of the earlier episodes too

give the guy a break yaar there would be some episodes where he wont be needed or seen

today cud be dhagdhadm again

Hai CBπŸ˜ƒ
@red
For the first time i did feel that he had some special feelings for her and his eyes expressing them very well.
@Pink
Thats going to be the nearly end of the Show na . But it would be very interesting PJ confessing all the wicked deeds of BJ and its could the most emotional and heart wrenching scene of the show.
Here Arpita didn't betrayed him , But BJ's sins enormous. Im wonder how can PJ tell one by one to make Avi under her control.Me Think Avi will leave the haweli  and dont like to face BJ. Then would be the climax entry of ur very own LS.πŸ˜†
@aqua
Me did never seen this before as i did never missed a single epi. May be i did not noticed that Avi missing in those epis.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thaaank u sooo much for the likes and comments πŸ€—

An Aviless epi is so difficult to watch. Kept waiting throughgout the epi to get a glimpse of the cutiepiee but Alas  

Felt very bad for Pawan, inspite we did know tht he wud be arrested. He was so excited for his first day at work but fate landed him at the prison 😭 I just hope Mamaji cuts short with his High value talks n does something for Pawan. Think this time too Avi wud come for the rescue...get Pawan out of the jail ...get him home. But Pihu as usual wud blame him for getting his bro arrested n now trying to act a Hero by releasing him n getting him back home.

Am jst scared tht as Bj ordered Pj to do something to Pawan inside the jail, Hope Pj doesnt harm him bfr Avi reaches there.
_nandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nice update NanduπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Looks like bhouji had made up her mindπŸ˜†, that whatever will happen,

I am not going to change in this janam for sure😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

I don't have any new emos for this lady at all

sometimes feels like hitting her on screen only🀣, but then i realise its just the characterπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ˜†

Ashuuu !!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanx and Awesome emos as always πŸ‘πŸ‘ U and ur emos are Incredible ⭐️😳 

Am sure if Bj sees this anger n punch of urs ...she wud start shaking in fear πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Seriously i too feel like bashing her hard ...yesterday she was jst too disgusting 😑😑
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey i had one more theory

forgot to put in my busy work

i m still not giving up on pandit being saviour of arpita

me thinks  pandit is obeying bahuji's orders but he has planted mama family with arpita here and  they all r in picture to expose bahuji and make avdesh understand who his real enemy is.

whole of mama family is playing its part of law abiding citizens and mami being very loving to pihu and they all r getting beaten even to protect arpita and make  bahuji think she is just pihu not arpita

and later pihu wud come near avdesh to make him normal while keeping him safe and finding out more proof to tackle bahuji

so pandit is very much on my prediction list still 🀣

@sow ya yday only i felt he is showing loving glances to bahuji but other than that i stand by my above theory
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Today is Friday, so I hope it ends by somebody either on Pihu's or Avdesh's side starting to suspect BJ.  Her momentum needs to be broken!!! 😑

Totally agree the story has to move foward now

some revelation of Pihu being arpita
or avdesh doubting BJ
or Arpita  going soft on avdesh

CVs kuch  to  batao break the deadlock
chista thumbnail
khodaya, plz meet  the cb di's demand...  Amen !πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahahaha  sarah  haha   well  cvs have to listen to my major predictions na

they failed me big time by not connectinng lalsingh to rv  but this pandit theory better be right  🀣
chista thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahahahaha  sarah  haha   well  cvs have to listen to my major predictions na

they failed me big time by not connectinng lalsingh to rv  but this pandit theory better be right  🀣

hahahahahahahaha  di actually me too want to see Pj in this way🀣