Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Nandu. The family was so happy for his first day and yet all there happiness shattered. Pawan should have been suspicious of the old man, this is why we are told  not to trust strangers. I think he is going to get the same treatment that Arpi got in jail and ODB will save him but this time he should ask Panditiji to come in the defense, to use him as a shield. This man is pure evil. I'm disappointed that there were no Avi scenes and I don't remember a time when he didn't appear for even a minute. I'm curious to see what Nate and Tanmay are planning now and how it collides with BJ's evil schemes. Will she make another agreement with Satan? Poor Avi is being blamed for everything, suppose someone robs something that belongs to the Lals. Mami will blame Avi and accuse him of theft. Hopefully, Pihu statsw to realize that Avi has no part in these schemes. BTW, what happened to her night classes. She agreed not to drop it so why isn't she going. Unless she continues going to the classes after entering the haveli.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bhootni is gettng worse... she seriously needs 2 b killed ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Hope nothng happens 2 Pawan ... actually i was thinkng dat Pihu (mostly her) or Mama or both wud go n again blame Avi 4 dis or smth n then Avi wud know wat happened n then wud help Pawan directly i.e. himself help them or indirectly i.e. tell someone 2 release Pawan as he knows dat again d Lal family ud think dis is another game pehle fasana n then chudwana

I guess Pawan wud learn a lesson dt if u wanna help starngers dont pick there stuff or dont help them at all...kyunki khud ke phasne ke chances ho sakte hai n dont start talkng abt urself or ur family 2 strangers

Yaar Bhootni door open karke talk karti hai n no one is there 2 hear (behave like balaji shows in dis atleast ) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No Avi 2day...hmmm kal dikhega

But CB di ...aapki yeh prediction wud b true ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Nice update Nandu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Looks like bhouji had made up her mind๐Ÿ˜†, that whatever will happen,

I am not going to change in this janam for sure๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I don't have any new emos for this lady at all

sometimes feels like hitting her on screen only๐Ÿคฃ, but then i realise its just the character๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...๐Ÿ˜†
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you nandu di for all the updates that you have done till date...its all because of you wonderfull updaters i get a chance to follow the show...thnq...๐Ÿค—
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nice update Nandu๐Ÿค—

Looks like bhouji had made up her mind๐Ÿ˜†, that whatever will happen,

I am not going to change in this janam for sure๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I don't have any new emos for this lady at all

sometimes feels like hitting her on screen only๐Ÿคฃ, but then i realise its just the character๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...๐Ÿ˜†

hai ashu di...missed you...whenever i think of GKD forum, i can never forget you...and your expressive emoticons๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks nandu di ๐Ÿ˜Š missed avi today! And now more danger on avi, but i wish pihu finds out the truth before accusing avi again. But i know that what i wish will be most unlikely to happen. Poor pavan . And aa bahuji ke paapo ka matka ab day by day bharta ja raha he. Aur jitne kud kud ke wo paap kar rahi he. Us se kahin jyada badi saza babaji use denge. Doesnt she know about bhagwat geeta. Truth wins at last, chahe jhuth me kitni hi taaqat kyu na ho! Jhuth aur galat hamesha se harte aaye he aur hamesha hi harte rahenge. Whether its satyug or its kalyug.
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today epi is very nice๐Ÿ‘ but i miss today avi๐Ÿ˜ญ i am very angrily with pihu๐Ÿ˜กand very happy because pawan goes to jail bahut bolte sabke sab avi ke baare mai galat๐Ÿ˜ƒ and imagine apni ye bahuda harkate chhod de warna uska future khatre mai hai๐Ÿ˜•
jnawaz thumbnail

finally im here..*phew*...it was one crazy day...Di is in town from Atlanta...we shopped all day...this is one energetic pregnant lady!! ah ha...any way...thanks for update nandu!! bechara pawan kahaan phas gaya...he's so innocent...and that budha...tauba...did not see that coming!!! i hate bhootni and her boyfriend!! bleh!

JAZ

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today is Friday, so I hope it ends by somebody either on Pihu's or Avdesh's side starting to suspect BJ.  Her momentum needs to be broken!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
right i managed to see the video now

it was all about pawan arrest  and we knew it was bahuji conspiracies

but tell me did any of u feel that pandit was looking at bahuji bahut pyaar se eh

and now this pandit is gtting evil smirks

idiot really confused me with his sly smiles earlier

avdesh ka ek mukka padega he wud blabber everything

and pihu is still confusing me

nothing connected to garden talk at all

filler episode

and avdesh was missing in some of the earlier episodes too

give the guy a break yaar there would be some episodes where he wont be needed or seen

today cud be dhagdhadm again