Gunahon Ka Devta

5th May WU, Pawan Arrested for Drugs Dealing

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello All πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to Today's Written Updates

The epi opens at Pawan's room. He is standing upset  bfr the window, thinking of something n Pihu comes in. She asks him the matter n Pawan replies that he's feeling very helpless as he cud not save her from Avi. Pihu cheers him up n tells '. Its ur first day at work so don't get upset n get ready soon. Hope ur not planning to get late on ur first day itself. She selects a tie for Pawan makes him wear it. Pawan is happy to see his sis happy. Pihu instructs him to behave properly at work n keep away from the office politics. Pawan makes fun of her n they share a laugh.

Pihu gets Pawan to the hall where Mamaji is working in his study. Pawan touches his feets n Mamaji blesses him. He gives him a pen which his father had given him n tells him ' Don't underestimate this pen. It wud help u to touch the pinnacles of success as it has helped me till date. Pawan replies that he wud always make his father proud and wud never defame his name.

Mami comes there n does Pawan's Aarti with tears in her eyes. Pawan takes her blessings n mami asks him to take care of himself and take his tiffin in time. She hands him his bag n Pawan bids them all n leaves for work. All are very happy and Mami thanks god for Pawan's job. Mama says 'why are u thanking God. Wat did God do ?? He got the job cuz he deserved it. Mami gets annoyed n they start their arguments. Pihu interferes n takes mami in for some work.

Pawan is walking thru the streets and dashes with an old man. The man falls down n his bag too falls. Pawan begs him pardon n takes his bag. Says'let me help u in carrying this. The man says am going till the Bus station n Pawan says he too is going there so he wud help him till there. The man thanks him n blesses him all the success in his life. Pawan keeps talking to the old man abt how happy his family is as he's got the job. The bus station comes n he turns back to hand the old man his bag but doesn't find him with him. He looks all around but is not able to locate him.

Suddenly the police van comes n stops. The police men come n surround Pawan. The inspector comes n orders his men to chk the bag tht Pawan had took from the old man. The men chk the bag n find a packet of drugs in it. (Damn tht Buddha with one leg hanging in his grave😑 'atleast he wud have thought abt his age bfr trapping Pawan)😑 Pawan is shocked to see the pkt n says its not his bag n he had taken it from an old man while helping him. The Inspector slaps him hard on his face bfr all. Pawan feels insulted n protests ..says tht he's innocent but the Inspector shouts back at him telling that he was in search of him since long. He arrests him n puts him in van. Pawan keeps shouting tht he's innocent buut the police turn a deaf ear to him.

The van leaves n Pj comes to the place with an evil smile (Poor Pawan ' became a prey of the evil Bj) 😭

Break

Mami is praying God and asks God to keep her children safe and happy. Mama comes there with PIhu n relaxes Mami. Says 'Mamta, u always pray for ur kids. Why don't u ever ask anything for urself. Mami smiles n says 'My happiness lies in my kid's smiles. They are talking n the Police men push the door open n come in with Pawan. Pawan is in a miserable state. The family is shocked to see them.

The inspector orders his men to search the house. They get scattered all over the house n start searching. Mamaji comes there in anger n asks wats going on. The inspector replies that ur son is a drugs dealer n was caught red handed with drugs. Mmaji is shocked to hear this n says thts not possible. U are mistaken. The police men come there with three more packs of drugs n hand the inspector telling tht  they foung it from beneath Pawan's bed. Pawan is shocked to see this n says its not his. The police shouts back at him n tells Mamaji tht he cud be sentenced a term of 10 yrs imprisonment for drugs dealing.

Mamaji tries explaining the inspector but he takes Pawan away with him. Mamaji tells Pawan to not loose his confidence n faith from Law n not leave the path of Truth. Pawan looks at his father, hears his words and nods to say a Yes. He leaves n  Mami cries bitterly n falls down near the door. Pihu supports n consoles her telling that ' Don't u loose heart. Bhaiyya wud be back to us soon.

Break

Mamaji gets angry with the Law n Order of the place and decides to take the matter to the commissioner, IG, etc He goes to his study to write a complaint but Mami comes there n throws his papers in disgust. She shouts on him n says 'For God sake stop doing ur mind now. I have been warning u 100 times for not going against these gundas n to stop ur moral value talks but u never listened to me. And today only cuz of u my only n only son is behind the bars. If u don't stop here then he will have to die at the cost of ur values. Mami cries n Pihu comes there n consoles her. Mama says u must not loose hope and believe in the law of our country. But Mami joins her hands bfr him n says 'I touch ur feets n beg u to plz stop all this here n give me my son back.

Pj has come n said it all to Bj. Bj smiles n says the Prof. gave a time of 15 days to get Babuaji arrested but its not even 15 days n his own story of destruction has begun. She looks at Pj n asks '. Can something be done to Pawan inside the prison ? (Oh my God '.how cruel can a woman get)😲😑 Pj says whatever Bj wishes wud be done. Bj says 'I can see the Proffessor's family's boat is sinking. All we need to do is throw some fire on the boat. Lets see wether he and his family wud die of sinking in water or burning in the Fire. (This is the extreme level of Brutality 'Even the hell is too nice a place for this Nasty Blood-thirsty woman)😑😑

Epi ends. No Precap

Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you nandu di πŸ˜Š

wonderfull update...πŸ‘

poor avi...for tis also he's responsible😭

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh man thanku nandu

i  just saw mami crying and bahuji telling something to do in police station so i assumied pawan was caught

finally my tv is ok wud see the episode later i guess

so no avdesh and no continuation of yday scene what is pihu thinking etc

wud comment more when i see the episode

and mama and his bhashans

bahuji and her saazish

she is turning more and more cruel

what now

and no new promo also coming na
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
avi bechara pawan ke to khub pitayi hogI lagata hai BOOTANI TU GADHE MEIN JA!
--Lalz-- thumbnail
agree vit u nandu di.. bj s a blood- thirst women 😑

sick of her 🀒

pls cv's make avi to use his brains...being n a same place cant he get through watt is happening??

today tere is no avi scenes πŸ˜’    missing avita scenes badly
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nandini dii !!πŸ€—

I didn't watch the episode..

But feeling bad abt the Mama & family...

I can't believe he is still sticking to non-violence..😲😲

Bhauji...😑😑x 1000 times

I wanna kill this woman...😑😑🀬🀬

Now it's high time dat CV's are showing villians winning in the show...😑😑
I think it's time they start showing the downfall of BJ...
-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the update di :)
Me yet to watch the epi..missed it live :(  Will edit back later after watching it :)
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou Nandu...Oh God this Bhootni is unbelievable...the extents she goes to get her goals...I so wish that her true colour comes out soon in front of her family...poor Pawan...waiting for tomorrow
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe bahuji ke paap ka ghada bhar raha hai

but i m  now getting angry when i see pandit 😑

idiot ne mere predictions hi fail kar diye 😭

and today he was looking at bahuji bade pyaar se na 😍

i saw just one or two scenes and didnt realise it was the end scene

mechanic was repairing tv so he kept switching tv on and off so caught this bit only
chatterbox thumbnail
ok ok i make one prediction  🀣

avdesh wud find out about pawan and try to  save him from police in his own  way and i think that wud sort of break the ice between mama family and avdesh