Saanso se hi meri saanse chale
Tu hi dekhey jab aankhey khuley
Dekha falak dekhi zameen 
Koi nae tumsa kahei
Aa tughe khud mein mein is tara lu chupa
k khuda b hame kar na paaye judaa
Kaise Kahae Hamey Kitni Mohabbat hai Kitni Mohabbat hai😍

KMH2- 05th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with romit in Ram punjabi home and calling him and then he saw him lying back of sofa he say so you are here he call arhoi she saw him and try to wake him up but he didn't then she threw jug of water on him😆 He gets up and say whats nonsense is this?Shefali say you find this nonsense we all were waiting for you in club and you didn't come your such a looser (shefali voice😡) He say you are right and if u know that i am looser then why are you waisting your time here Go and let me cry with my problems and you go and somewhere and cry with your problems. Arhoi say i have stop crying and you are not doing any favor to me by taking this case. i can save arjun alone but i know u need his case as this case need you.i know this case is your last hope if you want to start you life again so this case is important for you but if you wand this meaningless life then stay here but i will not run for you i will fight and if you have a little self respect then you will support me and if you dont have it then i dont care but i will do something and not let arjun goes and she leaves👏 👏

Ram Punjabi goes to her and say i take four medicines for hangover but i never knew if multiply headache still we can do treatment for hangover arhoi say you are saying me headache he say no i am saying you sorry and thank you whatever happens to me his responsible is this world but for my condition i am responsible i will support you in this fight for you and myself also so can you give me one chance. Arhoi say this time i dont want incomplete work whatever we do we have to do with all effort cuz i cant see arjun in jail he say i promise i will put my all effort. Shefali say so thats mean you will not drink from now he say noo romit say how will you recognized us Ram say so you all want prove he broke his all bottles then he leave one bottle and say i will drink this when arjun will with us Arhoi smiles and say thank you but he say this is not emotional time and lets watch the tape may b we find some clue then they all watch video arhoi say did you saw me and arjun come out after the shot Ram say its confusion gun shoot from the same place from where arjun comes arhoi say yes you are right in this tape there is no solid prove which can save arjun Ram say biggest his is truth and truth is that arjun didn't shoot mr aaluwaliya and tomorrow in code we will go with all effort with positive mind who know maybe some miracle happens arhoi give him file and say this is arjun family photographs and details dunt know this help you or not but just in case.

They all go outside they a shadow of a man shown  coming inside ram house he open the door(with style😆) and then start searching for tapes then he find it but ram punjabi comes the man runs ram also runs behind him. After running so long he caught him and saw a tattoo on his shoulder but he push Ram and threw the tape and run. Ram take the tape and come home back and say what is in this tape that i didn't saw and why he come to take this tape. He then again saw the video and find out that there was someone who shoot dadu and say arhoi was right.

Scean shifted where arhoi is standing shefali ask why are you sad she say i am missing arjun shefali say thats soo sweet he will also missing you arhoi say yes i know him he is remembering the momennts we spend together 😳 Romit say bro is not like this arhoi say he is  very romantic but he never show cuz of his serious image..  i know he is thinking about me but will pretend that he is thinking something else and they show arjun thinking about arhoi and someone from other jail ask him so he say i am thinking how to broke this cell 😆 then arhoi say he is writing poetry for me romit get shock and say bro and poetry😆 arhoi say he is madly missing me then she say i miss you arjun and then arjun say i miss you arhoi (awww)

Ram say the shooter and the one who come to steal the tape has some relation cuz he know that there was some clue in this tape now i just want to know who was that man then he saw the album  and say oh my god and then calls arhoi but her number was not available he record a message that he finally find the real shooter and ask her to call her soon

Romit shefali and sanchit say that we cant go with them as their parents will again lock them in house. Arhoi is doing pooja and then she listen Ram message.

Episode Ends

Sorry for the mistakes and late update as my net is so slow today 
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Missed the live epi :(
Waiting eagerly for the UD...thanks a lot :) :)
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update - waiting for the rest😳
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is it the full update,,,anyways thanks
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot.. Waiting for the rest :)
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 the update waiting 4 the rest...
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Done..!!

sorry guyz for late update my stupid net was so slow😡

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much for the update! :D
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnku so much 4 d WU...cnt wait 4 tmrwz :D