Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 05.05.2011 (Page 3)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. The precap's too funny ROFLROFLROFL 

Overall a good episode. Panna will hopefully decode the "mystery of the phone calls and bounced back emails" Tomorrow hopefully we'll see the end of the "Love affair between Gujhiya and I Kashyap"Approve

Loved that conversation between Rano and Suhana where they compare Ishaan and Alok, and the way Rano blushed... Truly the scene of the dayThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindAshisShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
oh thanks again febs!!! i just read it...i had started reading before but had to pay attention in class OuchSleepyLOL

hahhaa it seems like a funny episode!! alok asking chae wala to give one cup of tea and divide into three ROFL  

and suhaag jang!! ROFL and what's wrong with stupid rajni...why are you calling inder bewafa Angry 

crysindAshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful update febsClap the episode was ok but itz TRP going to be high as our TRP booster rounak is shown todayLOL...Anyways glad that three bahus were not shown discussing about letter again n againDead Rano n suhana convo was the highlight of the show...love when rano said abb isse zyada ishaan aur kya bekarega LOLLOLsuhana madam is the only piece in this world was saying mom don't send ishaan he will mess up all the things sweety have u left anything for him to mess it upLOL

mjtruelegendcrysindShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Febs darlingHug thankyou so much for the update.

It seems a bit obvious that its Jassi is behind all this "I" thing. Stupid CV's they've wasted so many episodes on this rather than showing Sushaan's anniversary!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadI want to cut them into pieces and give them to my dogs to eat!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by mjtruelegend - 05 May 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16111192crysindAshis*Resham*

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

It seems a bit obvious that its Jassi is behind all this "I" thing. Stupid CV's they've wasted so many episodes on this rather than showing Sushaan's anniversary!!! DeadI want to cut them into pieces and give them to my dogs to eat!!Angry
now now Sheemu, that is not very nice thing to say, gussa karna theek hai but please dont use these kind of language, lets be gentle and say what we want to say in a humurous way or simple way. May be there are people who are enjoying it. Look around you there are so many useless programmes on air with stuff silly then this. Please dont mind me saying all this you are very dear to me and I dont want you to say all these things. Its just a serial; janu so dont take it so seriously.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendcrysindGurpreetDiViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

It seems a bit obvious that its Jassi is behind all this "I" thing. Stupid CV's they've wasted so many episodes on this rather than showing Sushaan's anniversary!!! DeadI want to cut them into pieces and give them to my dogs to eat!!Angry
now now Sheemu, that is not very nice thing to say, gussa karna theek hai but please dont use these kind of language, lets be gentle and say what we want to say in a humurous way or simple way. May be there are people who are enjoying it. Look around you there are so many useless programmes on air with stuff silly then this. Please dont mind me saying all this you are very dear to me and I dont want you to say all these things. Its just a serial; janu so dont take it so seriously.

Di you are taking to me as if I used foul language!! Anyways, Di you have no I idea how pateint I have been. I am not taking it seriously, I know its just a show, I am just EMTREMELY IRRITATED. Honestly, I was willingly let go of everything they've missed and messed if they were going to show a proper track of Sushaan's. They have missed sooo many and messed up sooo much of Ishaan and Suhana's parts. I still stuck by SGP and as I spend my time watching it, there are certain things they SHOULD show!! This is very important. They are now bickering over the letter, instead they should have some happiness together before the tragic tale starts. Doesn't that make more sense?
Confused  Or am I dumb?

I am just feeling Dead Dead Dead

Edited by mjtruelegend - 05 May 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidencrysind111192iViewsAshisGurpreetD*Resham*

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
That's understandable sweetie, it shows your passion about the show, but darling kisi Kay Tukday karnay say kiya hoga!! I know it's not a swear word but still baita , kisi kay Tukday karkay , pets ko daina sounds disrespectful, I just wanted you to cool down, just try doing what most of us are doing, which is not expecting anything and trying to find joy in whatever is shown, let's enjoy our lack of expectation, believe me it's a jungle out there I saw one just one episode of another serial and I am still feeling the bad taste in my mouth, at least a bad track in SGP is done much better then the number UNO , s around. Chaloo mera Bacha gussa chod do meri jaan.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09ice.maidencrysind111192iViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE CAN'T W8 FOR TOMORROW EPISODE

crysindAshisShwets1502

Go to top