Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crysind

For the first time I felt as the episode was for 1hr... Scenes were shifting from one to other...from there to next one...But as you said, it was a good episode to watch... Thank God 3 bahus were not together for long discussing abt letter...letter and letter... Today their letter searching was funny some times...πŸ˜† and one "I love you" scene was really funny between Alok , Deepak, Inder & Ishaan...πŸ˜† Then above all finally after so many months, we got to see Raunak's face...and that made my day and our TRP...u know...πŸ˜†

Starting from the "I" Kashyap issue... I am enjoying Ishaan, Inder and Alok... Ishaan and Inder kitne dare dare se firte hai ghar mein.. and in between their discussions.. when Alok comes.. they right away see down and Stand like Mujrims... it's fun to watch them... πŸ˜†.  so for sure will enjoy today also...

and About TRP... I know I know... Raunak and Shounak are the TRP boosters for SGP...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

febs no i think in tomorrow's episode only the will show ishaan's accident...bcoz the promos stated date as 6th may and being friday ,to hold on audience they will definately show it in the last part

Yes..could be...The last scene...jo bhi ho...again...from next week...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crysind

Yes..could be...The last scene...jo bhi ho...again...from next week...

febs the CT...no expectations...chalo smile karo...πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

febs the CT...no expectations...chalo smile karo...πŸ˜†

hahaha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab teek hein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no expectations at all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Febi... Wonderful update... Haven't seen the epi yet. but ILU scene and Rounak re-entry does look promising... I think he hasn't got any job yet. I think the way he been roaming...
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Thanks Febi... Wonderful update... Haven't seen the epi yet. but ILU scene and Rounak re-entry does look promising... I think he hasn't got any job yet. I think the way he been roaming...

Its a good to watch epi nets... Do watch..
And IMO Raunak shouldn't get any job...its simply bcz he doesn't deserve a job...😑
I want him to be back as bhikari...gggrrr...😑
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The precap's too funny πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Overall a good episode. Panna will hopefully decode the "mystery of the phone calls and bounced back emails" Tomorrow hopefully we'll see the end of the "Love affair between Gujhiya and I Kashyap"

Loved that conversation between Rano and Suhana where they compare Ishaan and Alok, and the way Rano blushed... Truly the scene of the dayπŸ‘πŸΌ
Feefi thumbnail
oh thanks again febs!!! i just read it...i had started reading before but had to pay attention in class πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

hahhaa it seems like a funny episode!! alok asking chae wala to give one cup of tea and divide into three 🀣  

and suhaag jang!! 🀣 and what's wrong with stupid rajni...why are you calling inder bewafa πŸ˜‘ 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update febsπŸ‘ the episode was ok but itz TRP going to be high as our TRP booster rounak is shown todayπŸ˜†...Anyways glad that three bahus were not shown discussing about letter again n again🀒 Rano n suhana convo was the highlight of the show...love when rano said abb isse zyada ishaan aur kya bekarega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†suhana madam is the only piece in this world was saying mom don't send ishaan he will mess up all the things sweety have u left anything for him to mess it upπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Febs darlingπŸ€— thankyou so much for the update.

It seems a bit obvious that its Jassi is behind all this "I" thing. Stupid CV's they've wasted so many episodes on this rather than showing Sushaan's anniversary!!! 😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒I want to cut them into pieces and give them to my dogs to eat!!😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago