Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who is d most EMOTIONAL char in CCBM ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I thnk it's only n only VIREN SOOD who is d most emotional character of CCBM . 😳

Viren's only weakness is tht He is a VERY VERY EMOTIONAL person . I thnk in whole ccbm most emotional person is Viren only . Although he looks very strong frm outside but thtazz only when he needs 2 fight for his loved ones especiallyy for his life Nivi . but when d same thng i mean when it coems 2 fighting for himself He becomes emotional , veryy very emotional n his all emotions comes in form of tears , frustaions , insecurities n mostly his anger n pushing away others . dis is his only weakness when it coems 2 himself n dis is his strength when it comes 2 fighting for his loved ones . 

wht u guyzz thnk ? Plzz Vote n plzzz comment as I want 2 know ur views n d reason 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
PlZzz guyzz Along wid VOTE , comment also .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you moni Viren is really emotional person but I really wants him to convert his weakness into his strenght and show the world what Viren Sood is. I want to see his attitude, his flute, his bike to come back but not negetivity. He should show his attitude to world except his family and Nivi, His flute for Nivi. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep Moni, i agree that it's Viren!

He's a very emotional person and like u say, he appears strong and he is when he's fighting for his loved ones but he's also senstive and he acts a lot on his instincts and emotions.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree moni. Viren is the most emotional character in ccbm. He is very strong physically but weak very mentally and emotionally, I love that about him though. Want to see him back on the bike again.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Viren is the most emotional person in ccbm. It is strength and his weakness. If u ask me he took revenge on Sid and nivi ( she was just 6 yrs.) not the way he wanted but he took away the one thing Sid Luved more than anything. Although it was only for a short while but nivi was separated from all the people she Luved. All though he was an adult he never thought like adult even now when somebody praised his wife, he fully forgot she was his wife and she was doing it for him and he luvs her lot. Strong because he is emotional he can play his heart out with his flute, when he luvs he is not afraid of anything or anybody he can fight for it, say sorry and stand by her.