Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Brilliant Parallels in Yesterday and Today (Page 2)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Finally getting to watch yesterday's epi...Just wanted to add that I loved Himanshoo's acting in the scene with Runjhun...lol...this was a different kind of drunk Guddu...very different from his usual loud, shouting avatar even when he's drunk...he was oddly quieter himself even as he kept asking her why she was talking in such a dead tone...this scene was sooo subtly handled and so wonderfully enacted...the writers, the actors, the director all deserve applause for thisClap

I loved how Guddu kept goading her and trying EVERY petulant trick he could to make her lecture him...lol...kept complaining under his breath that he hates her lectures but still wanting those lectures so badly...the way he gets disturbed when he doesn't get to hear her lectures...and the final touch...when he asks her why she's talking in such a dead tone and if she hasn't eaten all day and Runjhun mahatma devi retorts that she's kept a fast and won't eat till they make a sale...loll his reaction there...so fed up...there was just a very different dimension to Guddu yesterday...he was doing a lot of his typical Guddu-ish stuff yet there was some kind of tiredness/fatigue and a soft concern somewhere that was showing in his eyes and his tone too...I loved watching that mix of paradoxes unfold. When these two play off each other like this in their scenes...that is what makes for the most entertainment in this show.

So agree Nur, I also loved the way Runjhun did not say anything about how he broke his promise about the bed. She said that "had not gotten used to the bed." Again a subtle dagger that she can not trust him. Seriously fantastic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79InfofanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

So agree Nur, I also loved the way Runjhun did not say anything about how he broke his promise about the bed. She said that "had not gotten used to the bed." Again a subtle dagger that she can not trust him. Seriously fantastic.

Oh yes I loved that bit too...that she hardly says a line or two but at the same time she manages to get her point across...the jab was so there in that line...she's not exactly a silent sufferer...she has this fierce dignity to her...especially shows in her scenes with Guddu...he so WANTED her to protest about the bed situation...lol...the way he was all childishly sprawling across the bed too...but Runjhun didn't give him any bhaavLOL...

There was a profound moment in the end though after he goes to sleep and she turns to look at him...there the tears in her eyes showed...they don't say so much to each other but still there's a lot to interpret from what they don't say and the way they look at each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79Julie0001Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Hi Eclipse, Yes it is heartbreaking to watch Runjhun's pain. I can only imagine how hurt she may have been when Guddu asked her to sleep on the floor. After all, he promised to give her a place.
She asked  for one place. 
Just like her aunt reminded her that she has no place, Guddu (unintentionally) also told her that. Really the sadness in Runjhun's eyes and defeat as she took the floor was just too much today.

That's a great point.  

She knows that she can't count on Guddu and his changing his mind on the sleeping arrangement really did not surprise her but she was already stinging from Mitho's words to bother reminding him of what he had said.

I liked what you had written earlier as well that Guddu getting Runjhun to lecture him is a way for him to get her to respond specifically to him...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index