Congratulations Smiths!
*hugs*

Sooo
For now list 25 random Facts about yourself
Shall be back with more later Big smile

Thanks sweetie!!25 random facts?!Sochna padega lol

1)I am an introvert

2)I am paranoid

3)I am scared to death of lizards that I ask my parents to get something done before I go visit them.I can't do anything if I suspect of one being in any room lol

4)I am a book addict and need at least a little bit of romance to keep me hooked

5)Dean Winchester is the love of my life(crazy yes)

6)I love vampires,werewolves,demons and any other preternatural beings and imagine them to be real.So tend to read paranormals a lot

7)I am a foodie

8)I am very lazy

9)I hate cooking

10)I could just live off my imagination if I am to be left alone with nothing else to do

11)I am not a good judge of character

12)My sister is the only person who knows everything about me

13)I don't believe in love at first sight

14)I am good with numbers.Can track back to my nursery days as to what I did.(not every single day but important or remarkable ones lol)

15)I did some idiotic things to get  attention of a guy(a older one at that)when in school which now seem funny but not then

16)I have almost 5 cups of a coffee a day.Addicted,yes!

17)I hate to excercise

18)I wanted to be a Gynaecologist when I was younger

19)I hate Maths,Physics and Chemistry but funnily ended up doing Biochemistry

20)I love turning up the AC in winter and cover myself with a blanket to combat the cold and sleep which is a subject of joke in my family

21)I can't wear a sari by myself

22)I don't take good care of my hair.Its fortunate that its curly so people tend to think that's the natural state

23)I hate wearing jewelery which irritates my mother a lot.

24)I tore some drawings of my sister when we were kids just to annoy her.Feel bad even now for what I did

25)I am addicted to WWW

happy?

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 06 May 2011 at 7:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-mesmerised-angel_9WooHooHaha21jparkerpurvi08RB81The_May_Rosebones88-Veena-shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Smi has arrived and how!!!

With a complete bang!!! Clap

Hug

To...one of my DEAREST friends on the forum...

Who...I am sure, I will be in touch with, way after the lights dim on our common passion Embarrassed

ShaNak and KT-Yashu have given me yet another reason to love them unconditionally!Smile

LOVE you Smi Big smile

Congratulations on being MOTW...

Muaaahhh!!!

Love u too doc!!!Of course we will be in touch doc Hugand hope RBO,ShaNak and YashAran continue for a long time...Thank you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjparkerWooHooHaha21purvi08

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Congrats smitha di... Hug
here are my simple questions for u...
ur favourite flower??
ur fav bollywood actor/actress??
fav tellywood actor/actress???
fav food??
fav holiday destination???
fav shanak scene???
one scene where u find it was yasharan and nt shanak???
ur bestest friend on this forum???
most embarrassing moment???
cutest thing u did for anyone??
Craziest thing u did??
describe me in few words... I knw we dint speek much but still...
one more thing.. Do u make siggies?? If yes then can u plz make one for me???

have fun...

Edited by Roshni_M - 06 May 2011 at 7:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21purvi08RB81SPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Congrats Smitha! Hug

For now only a few questions:

1. Name your top 3 'hand moments' in RBO Wink

1)After the chori chori sequence they entwine their hands.His hand engulfs her and it is damn sexy.

2)It might not have been funny for Karan to do this but in the scene where he lifts her to take her back(the fist time),Khanak wasn't still in his hands and poor guy he tried to keep his hand at a safe place but cos she is so small in his arms he could do nothing but place them at her side after several attempts to prevent!

3)The HM scene in Hotel Girlfriend where before kissing he plays with her fingers.I am damn sure it was not scripted.Such a small nuance.

Its really difficult to just choose 3.

2. Which scene in your opinion was more Yasharan than Shanak?

251st episode particularly JA sequence which made me see the difference for the first time.karan as an actor could have been more discreet but he just couldn't take his eyes off Khanak in that whole scene.He was looking at her,smiling genuinely and they both were having the time of their life

The lift before this scene was def YashAran cos I never seen Karan laugh like that and same goes to the bath tub scene.His smile,her shock were very genuine.

3. Which character do you love more and why; Shantanu Khandelwal or Dean Winchester?

Dean Winchester.He might appear a bad boy,with crude language,sarcastic and  funny but inside he is just this little boy who is vulnerable,who craves for his Dad's attention,who takes his Dad's orders seriously and most of all his constant drive to protect his little brother.And when he hugs his brother,he is just so adorable.Same goes when he cries.You just want to hug him.And he is handsome,always a plus point.

4. Who do you think is the better actor and why; Karan Tacker or Jensen Ackles?

Its really difficult to choose cos these are natural when it comes to acting.Both speak through their eyes which I love.

5. Who out of the two above is better looking in your opinion?

Haha!!!I would say Jensen Ackles only cos he is older than me so that people won't think I prefer younger men lol.

6. Which track have you disliked the most in RBO so far?

Sunny track cos of the way they destroyed Shantanu's character and reduced him to a sex-obsessed husband when his wife is in turmoil.Karan would have excelled in playing a jealous,obsessive and possessive husband added with self-guilt but they completely ruined it.

7. Which track have you liked the most in RBO?

When Shantanu brings Khanak back the first time and the paatshaala track to Shaan confessing his love.

8. If you were the creative/writer for RBO, what would be next for Shanak...?

A pregnancy track.So that we can see some romance,Khanak's morning sickness and tantrums and cravings,Shaan hovering around her protectively,cute fights,some little adorable talks in between.Its hard and serious but a miscarriage and both trying to over come their pain and finally understanding each other's pain too.I am 100% sure that the CV's would ruin this track so I want them to take SYS(Yumna's)SS and show us exactly the same way.Can't get anymore beautiful and realistic than that.If I were the creative,I def would!!

That's all for now, have fun answering! Smile

Thanks hon!Hope you enjoyed reading them

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrdishbhan-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21purvi08RB81The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Congrats Smitha! Hug

For now only a few questions:

1. Name your top 3 'hand moments' in RBO Wink

1)After the chori chori sequence they entwine their hands.His hand engulfs her and it is damn sexy.

2)It might not have been funny for Karan to do this but in the scene where he lifts her to take her back(the fist time),Khanak wasn't still in his hands and poor guy he tried to keep his hand at a safe place but cos she is so small in his arms he could do nothing but place them at her side after several attempts to prevent!

3)The HM scene in Hotel Girlfriend where before kissing he plays with her fingers.I am damn sure it was not scripted.Such a small nuance.

Its really difficult to just choose 3.

2. Which scene in your opinion was more Yasharan than Shanak?

251st episode particularly JA sequence which made me see the difference for the first time.karan as an actor could have been more discreet but he just couldn't take his eyes off Khanak in that whole scene.He was looking at her,smiling genuinely and they both were having the time of their life

The lift before this scene was def YashAran cos I never seen Karan laugh like that and same goes to the bath tub scene.His smile,her shock were very genuine.

3. Which character do you love more and why; Shantanu Khandelwal or Dean Winchester?

Dean Winchester.He might appear a bad boy,with crude language,sarcastic and  funny but inside he is just this little boy who is vulnerable,who craves for his Dad's attention,who takes his Dad's orders seriously and most of all his constant drive to protect his little brother.And when he hugs his brother,he is just so adorable.Same goes when he cries.You just want to hug him.And he is handsome,always a plus point.

4. Who do you think is the better actor and why; Karan Tacker or Jensen Ackles?

Its really difficult to choose cos these are natural when it comes to acting.Both speak through their eyes which I love.

5. Who out of the two above is better looking in your opinion?

Haha!!!I would say Jensen Ackles only cos he is older than me so that people won't think I prefer younger men lol.

6. Which track have you disliked the most in RBO so far?

Sunny track cos of the way they destroyed Shantanu's character and reduced him to a sex-obsessed husband when his wife is in turmoil.Karan would have excelled in playing a jealous,obsessive and possessive husband added with self-guilt but they completely ruined it.

7. Which track have you liked the most in RBO?

When Shantanu brings Khanak back the first time and the paatshaala track to Shaan confessing his love.

8. If you were the creative/writer for RBO, what would be next for Shanak...?

A pregnancy track.So that we can see some romance,Khanak's morning sickness and tantrums and cravings,Shaan hovering around her protectively,cute fights,some little adorable talks in between.Its hard and serious but a miscarriage and both trying to over come their pain and finally understanding each other's pain too.I am 100% sure that the CV's would ruin this track so I want them to take SYS(Yumna's)SS and show us exactly the same way.Can't get anymore beautiful and realistic than that.If I were the creative,I def would!!

That's all for now, have fun answering! Smile

Thanks hon!Hope you enjoyed reading them

Smiii!!!

LOVED reading all of them! EmbarrassedClapClapClapBig smile

So, you caught the hands thing, the first time Shaan lifts Khanak when they are stranded in the rain! Wink

Knowing your hand fetish and PhD in the same, should have guessed! LOL

Love you, re!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21purvi08RB81SPN_JD_Addicted

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OMG Smithee...

I love Dean more than Shaan too!!!

He is sooo like amazing!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-purvi08SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Doc,that was the first scene when I noticed that though I watched all their scenes after that.That was just damn funny!He was trying so hard to be good lol.But really his fingers must be aching too na lol.After that,I went back and watched all the scenes just to see those hands!!!I spoke to Rooj first abt this hand thing lol and seems many are obsessed with his big hands haha!So glad u enjoyed reading them hon!Hug

Rooj-Dean is just DEAN!!!He is not perfect but he is just the man you want lol.Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21purvi08RB81rooj-ishanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Doc,that was the first scene when I noticed that though I watched all their scenes after that.That was just damn funny!He was trying so hard to be good lol.But really his fingers must be aching too na lol.After that,I went back and watched all the scenes just to see those hands!!!I spoke to Rooj first abt this hand thing lol and seems many are obsessed with his big hands haha!So glad u enjoyed reading them hon!Hug

Rooj-Dean is just DEAN!!!He is not perfect but he is just the man you want lol.Hug

hahahaha I rememberd that talk...i think I still have that pm somewhere...lol

and you are right...Dean is just Dean...He is the man you want! I love guys who are possesive and a bit arrogant..Idk there is just something bout themLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08SPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top