Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is everyone going to Kasauli!! (Page 4)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

salman khan ya ranbir kapoor, he should be hawt. Approve why break the pkyek tradition of introducing hot guys? Cool except that i have a feeling superiors won't be revealed so easily..article nahi aaya na kisi new entry par. LOL Ermm

Oh dear these are superiors inpe article nahi aata hai yeh directly aate haiLOL

hmm..they could be like sid u know..tapkofying from nowhere...waise bhi kasauli ka naam daal kar CV's ne 'koi mil gaya' ka element daala hai...ROFL

kahi superiors jadu ki tarah outer space se toh nahi aaye tht's why land slide was there as they maybe landing their UFOLOL
Sorry for interrupting but In that movie koi mil gaye Jagu came to Kasuli Town..!!
And I have seen the same town in other Supernatural movie also.. I forgot that Movies name..
So does the film / television Industry in India have only one town where all the supernatural exist..??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoIndigoBlues-rupa-OriginalsFan

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
you know gals I feel this Kasauli is just an excuse to get Arnab n Chaand injured together so that we get to see some revelations about who's a vampire n who's human etc made public Wink... just wait n watch kuch hota bhi hai ya nahin Unhappy... it might be just building up excitement and then nothing happens Disapprove... just fizzle Disapprove... just like the excitement about that coffee meet b/w Pia- haseena Angry... just fizzled out into nothing.Angry.. God I was so excited about it yesterday yaar !!!Angry

Edited by sumadear13 - 05 May 2011 at 12:09pm
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

y was arnav going to kasauli??Shocked
did i miss something?Confused

chaand toh gya tha superior se milne na?Sleepy
Arnab was going to kasauli to get an article printed in newspaper against sid abt the voting of mount collegeEmbarrassed
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

salman khan ya ranbir kapoor, he should be hawt. Approve why break the pkyek tradition of introducing hot guys? Cool except that i have a feeling superiors won't be revealed so easily..article nahi aaya na kisi new entry par. LOL Ermm

Oh dear these are superiors inpe article nahi aata hai yeh directly aate haiLOL

hmm..they could be like sid u know..tapkofying from nowhere...waise bhi kasauli ka naam daal kar CV's ne 'koi mil gaya' ka element daala hai...ROFL

kahi superiors jadu ki tarah outer space se toh nahi aaye tht's why land slide was there as they maybe landing their UFOLOL
Sorry for interrupting but In that movie koi mil gaye Jagu came to Kasuli Town..!!
And I have seen the same town in other Supernatural movie also.. I forgot that Movies name..
So does the film / television Industry in India have only one town where all the supernatural exist..??

lmao!! and all i remmeber bout tht place is tht armaan from dmg used to visit kasauli a lotLOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

y was arnav going to kasauli??Shocked
did i miss something?Confused

chaand toh gya tha superior se milne na?Sleepy
Arnab was going to kasauli to get an article printed in newspaper against sid abt the voting of mount collegeEmbarrassed

oh yeah the article...

does tht mean, wen arnab is in the hosp, pia and mish mite hav chances of coming together for theit dad.. maybe mish forgiving her dad..
hmmm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

you know gals I feel this Kasauli is just an excuse to get Arnab n Chaand injured together so that we get to see some revelations about who's a vampire n who's human etc made public Wink... just wait n watch kuch hota bhi hai ya nahin Unhappy... it might be just building up excitement and then nothing happens Disapprove... just fizzle Disapprove... just the excitement about that coffee meet b/w Pia- haseena Angry... just fizzled out into nothing.Angry.. God I was so excited about it yesterday yaar !!!Angry

I think ussi time arnab ko bhi hospital mein laayenge n doctors will rush to emergency case n till tht time chand will regain consciousness n see sid there aur samajh jayega sid ka purposeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

wahaan jadoo aane waala hainTongue

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
there is desi volturis in kasauliSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index