Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

in that case we will get alien superiors. gaye mere sapne paani mein. πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mere bhi but I still have sid toh I don't care for superiorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vivluv

Mere bhi but I still have sid toh I don't care for superiorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lucky you...πŸ˜† waise i offered you a honeymoon package in pandher palace..faayda uthaaya uska?? πŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

lucky you...πŸ˜† waise i offered you a honeymoon package in pandher palace..faayda uthaaya uska?? πŸ˜‰

Abhi sid ne honeymoon ek century ke liye delay kar diya hai due to abhay problemπŸ˜”
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
y was arnav going to kasauli??😲
did i miss something?πŸ˜•

chaand toh gya tha superior se milne na?πŸ₯±
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kahi superiors jadu ki tarah outer space se toh nahi aaye tht's why land slide was there as they maybe landing their UFOπŸ˜†

Sorry for interrupting but In that movie koi mil gaye Jagu came to Kasuli Town..!!
And I have seen the same town in other Supernatural movie also.. I forgot that Movies name..
So does the film / television Industry in India have only one town where all the supernatural exist..??
sumana-13 thumbnail
you know gals I feel this Kasauli is just an excuse to get Arnab n Chaand injured together so that we get to see some revelations about who's a vampire n who's human etc made public πŸ˜‰... just wait n watch kuch hota bhi hai ya nahin πŸ˜”... it might be just building up excitement and then nothing happens πŸ˜’... just fizzle πŸ˜’... just like the excitement about that coffee meet b/w Pia- haseena πŸ˜‘... just fizzled out into nothing.😑.. God I was so excited about it yesterday yaar !!!😑 Edited by sumadear13 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

y was arnav going to kasauli??😲

did i miss something?πŸ˜•

chaand toh gya tha superior se milne na?πŸ₯±

Arnab was going to kasauli to get an article printed in newspaper against sid abt the voting of mount college😳
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Sorry for interrupting but In that movie koi mil gaye Jagu came to Kasuli Town..!!

And I have seen the same town in other Supernatural movie also.. I forgot that Movies name..
So does the film / television Industry in India have only one town where all the supernatural exist..??

lmao!! and all i remmeber bout tht place is tht armaan from dmg used to visit kasauli a lotπŸ˜†
Meeko thumbnail

Arnab was going to kasauli to get an article printed in newspaper against sid abt the voting of mount college😳

oh yeah the article...

does tht mean, wen arnab is in the hosp, pia and mish mite hav chances of coming together for theit dad.. maybe mish forgiving her dad..
hmmm..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

you know gals I feel this Kasauli is just an excuse to get Arnab n Chaand injured together so that we get to see some revelations about who's a vampire n who's human etc made public πŸ˜‰... just wait n watch kuch hota bhi hai ya nahin πŸ˜”... it might be just building up excitement and then nothing happens πŸ˜’... just fizzle πŸ˜’... just the excitement about that coffee meet b/w Pia- haseena πŸ˜‘... just fizzled out into nothing.😑.. God I was so excited about it yesterday yaar !!!😑

I think ussi time arnab ko bhi hospital mein laayenge n doctors will rush to emergency case n till tht time chand will regain consciousness n see sid there aur samajh jayega sid ka purpose😳😳