Why is everyone going to Kasauli!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Kasauli..!! Well Arnav said he's gonna meet Newspaper-Editor..
And I don't find the Superior n Editor being same.
Landslide proved that their is a divine power more powerful than any Vampires or other Super-Natural's..
As of  Sid taking him to Doc.. I feel he's proving himself to be Devilish .. episode by episode..n get's out of situation in nick of time..!!

Even I didn't liked tht precap bichare chandu mama log unhe chainse rehne hi nahi dete
Originally posted by Ritzie

They all are going to kasuali because Mega episode vahin shoot hona hai. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

Wow ritzie kya explanation haiROFLROFL
Originally posted by vivluv

Wow ritzie kya explanation hai🀣🀣
I knew that you will like my logic.🀣🀣
Originally posted by Ritzie

I knew that you will like my logic.🀣🀣
 I wish ki both chand n arnab meet the superior vamp in kasauli or hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
salman khan ya ranbir kapoor, he should be hawt.  why break the pkyek tradition of introducing hot guys? πŸ˜Ž except that i have a feeling superiors won't be revealed so easily..article nahi aaya na kisi new entry par. πŸ˜† πŸ€”
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

salman khan ya ranbir kapoor, he should be hawt.  why break the pkyek tradition of introducing hot guys? πŸ˜Ž except that i have a feeling superiors won't be revealed so easily..article nahi aaya na kisi new entry par. πŸ˜† πŸ€”

Oh dear these are superiors inpe article nahi aata hai yeh directly aate haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh dear these are superiors inpe article nahi aata hai yeh directly aate haiπŸ˜†

hmm..they could be like sid u know..tapkofying from nowhere...waise bhi kasauli ka naam daal kar CV's ne 'koi mil gaya' ka element daala hai...🀣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

hmm..they could be like sid u know..tapkofying from nowhere...waise bhi kasauli ka naam daal kar CV's ne 'koi mil gaya' ka element daala hai...🀣

kahi superiors jadu ki tarah outer space se toh nahi aaye tht's why land slide was there as they maybe landing their UFOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Today's episode was full of mysteries...Who are these superiors now ?????And sid seems to be flying everywhere these says he is at college , He is in kausali ...I hope Abhay reaches there in time and Hasena realises that she trusted on wrong man .

kahi superiors jadu ki tarah outer space se toh nahi aaye tht's why land slide was there as they maybe landing their UFOπŸ˜†

in that case we will get alien superiors. gaye mere sapne paani mein. πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†