request to all ff writers..

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well...i don't know if kmh is ending or not...

for sure i don't want it to end...but ..*only but*

if it happens to end...plz don't stop visiting this forum or updating the

FFs...u guys could still keep arjun and arohi alive... this is my request to

all the ff writers!!

i would never want to come out of the spell which the characters(arjun and

arohi) have cast on us --only u people can make the spell stay longer!!

MY PROMISE TO YOU PEOPLE IS THAT " I'LL COME TO THIS FORUM

JUST TO READ ALL UR FFs".

P.S: i loved every FF in this forum...u guys are totally awesome...plz continue to be so :):)

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Dont worry hun this place is my virtual home we arent going no where and i have some ideas as well

i will be free from 22nd will write an FF on kmh form where it went haywire and all the loop holes started and will update a chapter daily like a regular epi and we can also rewind and rediscuss all the epis from the start anyways wo sab baad ki baat hai for now theres still hope keep up the faith spam the oficial kmh and imagine pages on fb sign the petition join the pages do anything and everything maybe we might be able to put some sense into crapgin tv
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Dont worry hun this place is my virtual home we arent going no where and i have some ideas as well

i will be free from 22nd will write an FF on kmh form where it went haywire and all the loop holes started and will update a chapter daily like a regular epi and we can also rewind and rediscuss all the epis from the start anyways wo sab baad ki baat hai for now theres still hope keep up the faith spam the oficial kmh and imagine pages on fb sign the petition join the pages do anything and everything maybe we might be able to put some sense into crapgin tv

WOW...U R AWESOME :):)
i love you!! dat was the best thing i hve heard frm yesterday!!
well...the spamming part...i'm still doing it :)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
K here is a group we made for everything related to this do join the more the better

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002248688735#!/home.php?sk=group_206861166020477
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I Am Too Worried.. Please Cont. All FF.. The FF Are My Daily Routines Just Like KMH Episods.. You All Are So Talented.. I Wish I Could Write Also So Beautiful... Its A Pleasure To Read FFs
indianamerican thumbnail
i agree! please do not stop.. i love all the forum too much!
i was just thining about making this topic lol
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

K here is a group we made for everything related to this do join the more the better

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002248688735#!/home.php?sk=group_206861166020477

done :)
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Yes I Am Too Worried.. Please Cont. All FF.. The FF Are My Daily Routines Just Like KMH Episods.. You All Are So Talented.. I Wish I Could Write Also So Beautiful... Its A Pleasure To Read FFs

i'm addicted to all the FFs here 😊
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i joint if once i started reading ff on kmh, and wanted to show my appreation to the writers of the ff, i tried so long not to write what i felt about there ff, but eventually couldnt stop my self from writing, how much i love all the ff, i have been able to read. would love to see all the ff on here have a proper and good ending, and some new ones starting. personally not a good writer, but all the writers who have written any ff are really talented and would love for them all to complete there ff's. if the ff continue will feel like still am watching kmh but through there story telling, as they have been better than the real show at times. not to take anything away from the show as i love it no matter which way they showed it.

sorry for repeating same thing again. but as vrsh stated loving all your ff's, you guys are the best!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, even i like to read so many FFs

will the forum be avialable to update our FFs