Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radev24

Again, very colorful update RBG ! But me even more confused than CVs (and Dev for that matter ! πŸ˜•) coz our new CB got her work cut out big time to deal with nth number of temperaments from Mohini to Padma, from BB to Dev, from Viraat to DD ... to daima ! πŸ˜• 

I do see little ray of hope in DD in coming days/weeks and in his own "silent" ways he will put the chudail BB in her place with Rads help (prediction?) Also will be interesting to see what twists / turns are going to be in the offing since DD "knows" that Rads is Dev's GF, the fact which neither Rads or Dev know, I think ! πŸ˜•

No clue whatsoever what Rohan's character is going to be all about whenever he steps foot at PB, as he's the only one who knows (other than RaDev of course) that shaadi sampanna nahi huyi, so what cards is he going to deal and play ??  Gosh, geez ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• More Q's, more confusion ! So lets W&W !

Never imagined so much drama in one serial ever before, and in no mood to contemplate either to save me the headaches ! πŸ˜•

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow if Rads will put her foot down and not listen to wretched saas and keep her Kanha inside the walls of PB.

Iss kashmakash mein yeh geet yaad aate hain ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7so6ZW3c8w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXlzwxF1XM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a lot Prem...CB2 has become more complicated now..only in serials they show nonsense..with Dev she is married and now she has entered as Rohan's wife just to prove Dev wrong...and we cannot call this a drama or nautanki...such scripts and stories clearly shows that such stupidity exist in REEL life not in REAL life..thts the reason they take maximum liberty and they show anything that comes into their brainwa..πŸ˜†What if Rohan remains 10years old for life?..it means Radhika will never marry Dev...and Dev will lead a life of a Widhwa..sorry...whats the right for male Widhwa..?πŸ˜†..I know but i dont want to write here..

Thanks for the beautiful songs...πŸ‘
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

Didn't he already have a mind of a 10year old?????????πŸ˜• lol...πŸ˜†...Y are the sabotaging the story???? they are ruining it...

10years old..? are you sure..? i thought he is 6 years...πŸ˜†this is the first step in ruining the story...Confused
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

superb  short summary Set _Raj, and the update too thanks a lot my friend

Thanks a lot zorinatm..
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Thanks Alot. Poor Radhika Iam Sure She Win Dev's Heart Soon.

Yea it will take another three months..as BB, Mohini and Virat will plot against her and make her life miserable.. 
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks for the update, not looking forward to Radhika going through hell in that house. Poor girl is going to be miserable living there, I just hope her efforts pay off

She will surely go thru it..whole bunch of goons are waiting to pounce on her...BB, Virat, Mohini and to some extent Padma...and finally Dumb Dev..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: devina22

thanks for the update raj

i think from now on  wil call dev fruit cake just like misti did suits dev 100%hope rdhika just does not become the typical patibharta indian nari
and forgives the fruit cake(dev) as soon as he excepts her as his wife she should say ok so you hate me and i love you i will do my duty and bring rohan back to health and i will try my level best to change my love for you to hating you ---all you see is love and respect for your family--
and you think i dont have any feelings so you can trample over them any which you can----------------as if that is going to happen
but one can dream----- 

You are welcome devina..
Fruit cake is yummy..but i think he shud be called Dumb Dev...πŸ˜†DD...DUmb Dev just lik Radhika used to talk abt beti dharm, poti dharm, bahu dharm in CB1..now Dev is chanting the same mantra..😊
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

thank you raj for ur wonderful update...i dont think so Dev rad..will get married or reveal the secret of their marriage so soon...CV will invent another new  weird  rituals ,or mahurat ,as usual  no will hear about it ..still mahan script writer is looking for it ...πŸ˜† .wedding was asakshi may be this one will take place top of the mountain... but witness will be ...   one eyed  with one  wing eagle..πŸ˜†
just curious,...when radha rani was doing griha pravesh  .. b4 dipping in the red color how come her both feet was decorated by ALTA..(red paint) it was looking  so fresh..and new..isnot she was coming directly from the hospital ? after that disaster?  bolo bhala...all her jewelery has been disappeared,chunni has gone but her alta was still there..fresh... πŸ˜•

I had mentioned earlier in some of my posts that Dev and Radhika will marry during Krishna janamashtami time in september and that is the reason we are seeing this weird nautanki...πŸ˜†these all rituals, ceremonies etc are taken from their CB Puran...their own invention or creation..they had shown bride dong grah pravesh without her groom...maybe in future we will see wedding first and later engagement...πŸ˜†expect the unexpected from cvs.. Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG good start  waiting for the balance today was more BB and Padma and RaDEvπŸ˜‰ anko hi ankho se ishara πŸ˜†

CBG...abh teen mahine tak yeh bechare pyaar ke maare aankhon hi aankhon mein ishare karte rahenge...πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjli2010

Waiting... for the rest.  This drama is sickening to say the least.

If they continue this way people are going to get fed up.

Yes the drama has taken wrong turn..lets see wether CVS can bring them on right track...such track we had seen many times..these cvs doesnt want to change and show something different..same beaten track they follow..
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all is very beautiful Edited by zorinatm - 12 years ago