Choti Bahu 5th.May-2011...Update - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks bhaiya! Waiting for the rest...
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update!!

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks RBG for the wonderful update. Always fun to read them with your spices added inbtn..
Yes you are right in the end and Cvs are distorting the story any way they wish- Cb puran gr8 name for their own book of puransπŸ˜•.And for the confusion part- they are expert in creating mountain high of confusions but resolving they always flounder.
So everyone believes she is CB with Rads herself saying she completed the pheras no matter she was referring her childhood one but now Dev is also confused...wonder if she will tell him her real motto of coming to PB as CB..

Abhagan, Abhsukni are CVs fav words so how can tehy let go them..again Rads will be at receiving end...But BBs bad days started with rads coming in PB...Rads will get her Kanha inside and BB wont be able to do anything..
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,,i am worried that again the saas bahu drama is going top start,,,,new bahu will tortured unlimited,,
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinyclassic

thanks for the update,,,i am worried that again the saas bahu drama is going top start,,,,new bahu will tortured unlimited,,

yea welcome to another Saas bahuland...drama..πŸ˜†they are going to show Radhika in torture chamber for few months..
Nika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Raj for the updates with your special touch and never forgetting Creatives to add some of their new invented rasams ...Good being progressive , but Radhika entered the house with Dev coming after her...
kxzf280 thumbnail
There is no valu of marriage in here...anybody can marry anybody and can be called as others wife...I don't what they are trying to convey.

Only one thing is prime imp in CB is RP title and money...

No morals and nothing...

Atleast CB 1 had some meaning
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Again, very colorful update RBG ! But me even more confused than CVs (and Dev for that matter ! πŸ˜•) coz our new CB got her work cut out big time to deal with nth number of temperaments from Mohini to Padma, from BB to Dev, from Viraat to DD ... to daima ! πŸ˜• 

I do see little ray of hope in DD in coming days/weeks and in his own "silent" ways he will put the chudail BB in her place with Rads help (prediction?) Also will be interesting to see what twists / turns are going to be in the offing since DD "knows" that Rads is Dev's GF, the fact which neither Rads or Dev know, I think ! πŸ˜•

No clue whatsoever what Rohan's character is going to be all about whenever he steps foot at PB, as he's the only one who knows (other than RaDev of course) that shaadi sampanna nahi huyi, so what cards is he going to deal and play ??  Gosh, geez ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• More Q's, more confusion ! So lets W&W !

Never imagined so much drama in one serial ever before, and in no mood to contemplate either to save me the headaches ! πŸ˜•

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow if Rads will put her foot down and not listen to wretched saas and keep her Kanha inside the walls of PB.

Iss kashmakash mein yeh geet yaad aate hain ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7so6ZW3c8w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXlzwxF1XM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx raj bhaya like u comment in the middle it is really meaningful