Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

hahahhahaa shweetu yes yes how could i forget our lovely shattys!! ๐Ÿคฃ 

and yeah just pray that i don't start crying if i don't know the answers!! ๐Ÿคฃ 

i cry when i know all the answers...๐Ÿ˜† u are slightly diff from ur guruji...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@feefs...true...๐Ÿ˜†...u also have SHATTYS...๐Ÿคฃ u forgot them...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ

@shounak...she shouldnt start crying also..๐Ÿ˜†

umm..a SHATTY like creature was there in OBS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but um..didnt notice much๐Ÿ˜†haha..Feefi..I know she wont understand..thats why em warning even more..she'll think coming for a chemistry paper..ur speaking hebrew..so u have prolly gone mad..so she'll throw u out of the exam hall..u get the connection!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..jassi wasnt there in OBS..but an MA like creature was there for some time in OBS..a bit more plump than MA though๐Ÿ˜†and a bit more kamini!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

i cry when i know all the answers...๐Ÿ˜† u are slightly diff from ur guruji...๐Ÿ˜‰

khushi ke ansoo?? ๐Ÿคฃ  

don't worry i'm learning, very soon i'll catch up with you my guruji!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

umm..a SHATTY like creature was there in OBS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but um..didnt notice much๐Ÿ˜†haha..Feefi..I know she wont understand..thats why em warning even more..she'll think coming for a chemistry paper..ur speaking hebrew..so u have prolly gone mad..so she'll throw u out of the exam hall..u get the connection!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..jassi wasnt there in OBS..but an MA like creature was there for some time in OBS..a bit more plump than MA though๐Ÿ˜†and a bit more kamini!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hahahhaa ๐Ÿคฃ 

@bold. you got it right!! i have no idea what you said!!! ๐Ÿคฃ  

i take chem paper, speak hebrew and go mad?!?!?! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
luvsis4ever thumbnail

Ok guys from the precap..tomr we are going to have the entry of gujiya and her father...searching for I.Kashyap...now i found that interesting...looking the face of the family and the teen bahus...๐Ÿ˜†

todays episode...for me was much better...loved that they were less parts of the three bahus together...๐Ÿ˜Š

lets see it tomorw who is pulling threads for this i.kashyap thing๐Ÿ˜†!!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I actually liked the epi...and esp Suhana when she was frantically searching the letter...๐Ÿคฃ...ohh dear...

Finally they will end Gujiya tomorrow and cease on Ishan's accident
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I actually liked the epi...and esp Suhana when she was frantically searching the letter...๐Ÿคฃ...ohh dear...

Finally they will end Gujiya tomorrow and cease on Ishan's accident

Resham...ab humara hal woh hoga ki AASMAN SE GIRE KHAJOOR MEIN ATAKE...letter se choote aur accident mein phasye๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Resham...ab humara hal woh hoga ki AASMAN SE GIRE KHAJOOR MEIN ATAKE...letter se choote aur accident mein phasye๐Ÿ˜†

Good One Renu... Chalo kal pata toh chalega ke I. Kashyap kaun hain aur I.Kashyap ki GF kaisi dikhti hain...๐Ÿ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it was better episode than yesterday but still not best one i like certains points:-
1. suhana n rano convo...suhana's reaction after listening her saas sasur lovestory n rano's sharmana was worthwatching
2.alok saying to mangat give them tea 3 bata 1 i think it means 1/3rd i cup tea divided by all three๐Ÿ˜†alok is a complete makhijoos like my paa
3.last scene of dada dadi n ishaan i think dadaji makes the best use of letter the way he was reading it so nice he is only one understand the true emotions of writer i mean lover...otherwise all the bahus are doing khicha tani of it from last one week huh
4.Rajni justifying my ishaan though shez irritating me now a dayz but i like her favouring ishaan being badi bhabhi.
Precap is nice finally gujiya has come n ths i kasyap thing is going to end but i'm worried about ishaan's accident now๐Ÿ˜ญ...suhana's expressions after seeing gujiya was like๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode yet, sounds good, actually I am enjoying this nonsense as no tension!! Shounak there was a boy like Jassi in OBS , he didn't have many scenes with Lolita but the rest was same, he was some gali ka ladka came to play with Meethi.
Not really sure about amnesia as long as no body does over acting I am fine.