Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki bashing ahem was mindblowing

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

badnammeera_lovescorpiodreamssmithasrkheaven princessHot_Indo_Chillynishi_I-fiansmartcsaomomavivakirk-tellyaddict-ANJ4-Nafisa--GayabCat-pyar-ishkMereMahiyaa.

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I agree. Ahem is the most disgusting creature I have seen in a serial. His attitude towards Gopi is terrible. I think Koki needs to stop trying to bring Ahem & Gopi closer. I'd love to see Koki put her foot down that not only Gopi will stay with them for good but as a human being Ahem must respect her. Gopi should stay at Modi house as a daughter with no relations to Ahem. Koki can get Gopi educated and smarter with no relation to Ahem. Koki should also make Ahem known that he has disappointed her as a human being

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

badnamchoti_raniTraxy101evadsmithasrkANJ4avivakirk-Nafisa-pyar-ishk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Gopi should leave the house far away from the Modis. Get  to a place where she can build her self esteem up.  Men hate dependant creatures. The funny thing is when the dependency of a woman is taken off , the same man feels insecure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_ranievad-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
me too agree...Aham totally deserves this bashing...and i loved Koki today for Bashing her Dikra for her "Gopi Vau"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkavivakirk

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Honestly, he' s a terrible human being. Koki's faltered in some way with his upbringing. Had I been Gopi, I would ask Koki and the elders acknowledging teh fact that my illiteracy is a major flaw which I need to remove, and get educated so that no one can have the chance that  the bahu of the Modi family is a gawar etc...

Mean while when Gopi is away doing her studies and handling the house, Koki should break her son's aham saying she's realized that he is not fit for Gopi has he has much to learn as a human being.

After getting educated, Maybe Chirag can get her to join the business and have her learn teh ropes...And Gopi should not even glance at that jerk she's married.

Once Aham starts noticing Gopi and tries to get closer, Koki should scold him saying Gopi vau removed her flaw which as a husband he should have helped her in doing so. However, how will he be able to remove his flaws?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

badnamchoti_ranisuresh555smithasrksmartcavivakirkpyar-ishk-Nafisa-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Gopi should leave the house far away from the Modis. Get  to a place where she can build her self esteem up.  Men hate dependant creatures. The funny thing is when the dependency of a woman is taken off , the same man feels insecure.

Clap Well said!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devranilover123smithasrkavivakirkANJ4

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by avivakirk

Clap Well said!
Thanks Eesha! I  like your analysis of Gopi too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Wonderful insights there. Well, its no secret that Ahem's character is flawed in oh-so-many-ways. And Gopi's character's got flaws in the same respect but what makes her precious to us is the fact that she does everything from her heart. Be it loving Ahem, following her MIL's (Koki's) orders, listening to Rashi or saying "Dewar Ji" to Jigar. She's got a pure heart and Ahem definitely doesn't realize the importance of such a pure and lovely heart. So I too enjoyed the scolding portion immensely today. Koki was on fire!

But what I would love more is the hug scene. I can bet Ahem hugs her back not out of obligation but as a natural reaction because precap shows that he was now genuinely concerned about Gopi's safety and realized how he was the culprit behind this fiasco. I like this natural way of breaking ice in between them. I don't want any dramatic turns and twists, just subtle and sweet ones like Ahem-Gopi are. Both complement one another perfectly and this is exactly why they are together as hubby-wife.

@ Aviva: Loved what you said about dependency there. Precious!!

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_raniavivakirk

Go to top