Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids (Page 4)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i watched the last scene...my heart went out to Pammi...CryCryCry...when she said bas itni hi bhook thi....i felt like hugging her...Cry

hope Maneet help them to sort out their issues...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-evasumiserialwatcher16panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thank You Mali, Priti, Eva, Soulie, Anuja, Medha, Usha, Geets, Pennu, Saj, Jyo, Geeks, Nabiha, Deeps, Anu and all the others who liked the post...Hug

@Geeks...Thanks Dude...But the research was fun so don't feel tired...Learnt something new...Embarrassed...Please keep coming to the den...we miss you and your rhymes...LOL

@Usha...Thanks for writing a take on my debut den opening...Love you dear...
HugHug

@Anuja...Thanks for reserving for me...and writing a take...
HugHug

@Priti...Loved your take...Thumbs Up

@Saj...Me too...So this was an eye-opener for me too...Smile

@Deeps...My Pleasure...I learnt a lot too...Smile

Edited by panchjun5 - 05 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-taqdirserialwatcher16evasumiSoapoperasrfunswan20pennu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Anuja, those lines touched me too.  Poor girl is so starved for love that she is willing to accept the small crumbs (in both literal and figurative sense) that her husband dishes out.  I wish Geet was a little more forceful and authoritative with her brother.  That would have stunned the guy who would have realised his little sister has a mind of her own which she does not hesitate in letting people know. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cxw1065chip-Deepzz-evasumiserialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06swan20

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Congrats Kavi on your first Den opening.  Will read your detailed research on KC when my mind is a little more active than it is now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5evasumiserialwatcher16swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Anuja...I wrote abt those lines in the previous den too...Her expressions and that dialogue and the lump in the throat voice modulation that she did...OMG...that was too good...I was really crying for her in that scene...and wanted to slap Teji for his attitude...Itni pyaari biwi mili hai and he is so khadoos...Angry

21-07serialwatcher1649erFanswan20

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Loved Maaneet's non verbal communication. Shows how much the thoughts of these two are in sync with each other.

panchjun5serialwatcher16swan20Meetu_Anu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Alrighty devils. I am heading out now.

Will catch u all tonight. Adios.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16swan20

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Well though Maan only came in the last part but episode was enjoyable.

Totally getting tired of Nandini and her one monologue about Dev being like that... and poor Geet didi...  Gosh how many time she said that...

Inspite of saying that I think she cannot resists her attraction to Dev and she is trying to convince her self that he is a bad person and belongs to Geet...  anyways...  I think I would rather enjoy Tejveerji feed Pammi with less interest then their love story with spl BG music..

Yesterday when Maan was listening to the heart to heart connection between Pammi and Geet He was feeling Pammi's pain and knew that he would do something about it.

It was funny the way he told TV that Geet m'am has called him in and that in his pind also the husbands feed their wives on the occassion like this...

Prashant was great in that scene and so was Rakhi..

Loved the mehndi ceremony and the way Maan wanted to look at Geet's mehndi and the way he approved and the way Geet was beaming..  It was absolutely adorable.

Nooo wayyy  Geet would take any morsel from Dev's hand...  thank God she has the mind to say that she already ate and Maan was kind of happy that she thought of like that...

Jugnumama and his shatir eyes and brain is really working great and he is picking up on right thing but the vitamin overdose makes him out of focus..

At least I could see the Beeji's love for her brother..  Though she knows that he drinks and stays out of focus and she does not approve his habits but in her own way she loves her younger brother and treats him like her son as their parents are not around to take care of him.

loved Pammi - tejji scene..  Yea more on that line would be great to watch.  Rakhi Verma is a good actress and she was able to bring out that feeling of being fed by her husband for the first time very aptly.
Oh my heart went to her when she said bus itni hi khane ki ichcha thi or something on that line..

Ok so tomorrow is Adi with sargi from Dadima... I love it..  Yes Geet needs to have sargi from Dadima as her dadima as her MIL loves Geet with all her heart and there is no difference for her between geet and her other grand children..   Geet needed to feel that special bond with her beloved dadima on her 1st KC vrat. 

and absolutely loved the way Geet and Maan understood each other in brining TV on the scene.  As if they had planed it before hand..  but the way they would just understand each other with just a nod or a flicker of eye lift was really adorable to watch...

Hope in this one month of their stay at TV's house they would teach TV how to romance his wife  :))))

Edited by evasumi - 05 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chip-Deepzz-serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06swan20

Go to top