Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids (Page 2)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Kavi...congrats on ur 1st den opening...fantastic opening post...Clap

A few pointers based on the live update (don't have time to watch epi now...maybe later..or not..LOL)

Why is Nandini grumbling about Dev and his raasleela? From what i saw she was as immersed in the eyelock as he was...khud jijaji pe dore daalti hai and uska character dheela kehti hai...LOL...Doesn't she know what a saint our Devaaa is...LOL

Why is Geet grumbling about Ballu acting like a lafanga? Doesn't she know that she'll get some action only if he behaves like this because once he goes back to his MSK avtaar all that she'll get is chanda mama talks...LOL

Why is Dev putting up the curtains? His big bro is ever ready to help him out...he shouldn't do so much hard work...Tongue

Jugnu mama should read some better jaasusi novels. His desi novels are not giving him the right ideas...LOL...bechara kuch bhi karein everyone thinks he's a nikamma...LOL

Why is some other show being promoted here. Itne bure din aa gaye hai kya unke...LOL...CVs concentrate on your own show or else you'll meet the same fate...Ouch

Finally Geet did something for Pammi...Big smile...The girl is a sweetheart...when will Teji & Beeji realize her worth...Ouch

Maneet weren't alone together in any scene for whatever reason...LOL...but hopefully tomorrow we'll some great scenes...Embarrassed

Edited by swan20 - 05 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84-Deepzz--Khush-panchjun5serialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06pennuSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Kavita fabulous take on KCClapClapClapClapClapClap...CONGRATS FOR YOUR DEBUT OPENINGClapClap

Quick thoughts on today's episode...

Things I liked
  • Symbolism where Dev was trying to balance himself between those tools and he falls in front of GeetThumbs Up;It indicates that he is trying to balance his life but is still failing because of his destinyBig smile
  • Mehndi scene was cute...loved the way Geet showed her mehndi to MSKEmbarrassed
  • Maaneet playing cupid for Teji-Pammi and convincing Teji to feed PammiEmbarrassed...loved itClapEmbarrassed
  • Teji-Pammi feeding scene was beautifully capturedStarStarStarStar...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant with her voice modulation in the scene where she was trying to control her overwhelming emotions of disbelief when her hubby was feeding herClapClapClap..very well executed sceneEmbarrassed...
  • Precap is interesting and makes one curious for next episodeBig smile

Things I disliked
  • Nandini's monotonus expressionsSleepy
  • Dev falling for NandiniConfused
  • Jugnu Mama ka CID giri was fun to watch but felt a bit dragged todayErmm

Overall a good filler episode where Teli-Pammi scene in the end takes the cakeEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 May 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84RoshiniManeetsihu-Deepzz--Khush-TSharanpanchjun5serialwatcher16GeekgodSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelpennumysteriousmilli49erFan

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Congrats Kavita for the opening. Fabulous post on Karwa Chauth. Clap  Clap

It was a nice episode with geet and maan waking up to their reasons for doing this whole thing. Yeh log toh sab apne hain, inko galat fehmi mein toh chhod ke nahin jaa sakte na. 

And in this if Dev gets some pitayi there will be atleast some who will be happy at the karmic justice if not the justice of the real kind.

At this point in time there are five women in the Amritsar household, Biji, Pammi, Geet, Nandini and Lacchi - so five women and their attitudes. Each is actually so different na

Aaapka sahela ROFLROFL

Why can't geet take a bath twice today or whatever day they are in so that she changes that green suit Dead

Dev is trying to fix the curtain - aaj toh main parda laga raha hoon main, kal khet mein bhains ki jagah hal chala raha honga. ( Dev, you don't know what all we had wished for you. You got saved by Geet)

Jugnu mama - Tu dus galtiyan kar aur khatam kar ( Sach mein mamaji, dus galtiyon baad dev ka kya hoga ...kuchh nahin geet bhabhi hai na, woh bacha legi apne devar ko)

Jugnu mama - ROFL ROFL ROFL

geet maan ke saamne khade hokar maan ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai

yeh bro kaunsi bhasha ka shabd hai - code word 

pata lagana padega ki bro banda hai ya janani 

Dev says mere paagal hone se pehle khatam karden - How Dev, when you slip and fall, it gives us some cheap pleasure, what to do. Thode din aur jhel lo, uske baad maan bro/bhai and geet bhabhi will come and save you.

Kitna shor tha wahan, charon taraf shor hi shor and there are three people sitting.

Wow I was blushing, Dev will feed Geet wow, I was so excited, but Geet had already eaten. Awww

Geet and Maan are trying to act cupid. That was really sweet without any sarcasm.

Geet loves to wink. I have to count, how many times did she wink today. 

I loved pammi and the sideways glance that she gives teji with her eyes full of tears. Very very touching.

Awww Pammi - ho Gaya...jee, bas itni hi bhook thiCry Pammi brings out the protective instinct in me but nandini was right, they do make a cute couple.

And Adi comes bringing in the sargi showing the light of better things to come I hope.

That is all I can do, Kavita. Big smile

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 05 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84chipsihu-Deepzz--Khush-hegdemedhapanchjun5Geekgodjyoti06swan20pennuRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunsun29

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Kavi..... Awesome opening on your first attempt ClapClapClap

To be honest I never knew about the theory behind KarwaChauth festival. Thanks for researching and giving us a concise but informative post .

I am looking forward to see the dynamics behind the Teji-Pammi relationship in today's episode.

Edited by kadydeep - 05 May 2011 at 10:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-serialwatcher16Geekgodpanchjun5jyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelsun29

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
excellent post kavi. You did so much research...I'm amazedClap

Now moving on to the episode i must say that lately i was terribly hurt seeing the way biji and teji treats pammi. If this is how they treat a daughter in law and wife then how can they expect their daughter(geet, nandini) to live an honorable life in their in-laws place? But today maneet making teji feed pammi and nandini appreciating that was marvelous. Clap 

Pammi is a very sweet character and loves her husband very much. All she wants is to be loved back and for that she is trying hard day and night to please the family. Yet the treatment she receives is sadly very poor. Look at geet, their own daughter didnt allow a single dishonor from maan and moved out but pammi tolerated everything only to be loved. I hope teji understands what gem he has beside him.

The episode was totally entertaining. Dev was wonderful as usual. Precap states that adi is surprised to see dev in biji's house as he is totally unaware of the role he is currently playing. Hope they handle it well. 

Loves...

Edited by taqdir - 05 May 2011 at 10:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonichip-Khush-panchjun5jyoti06swan20pennu49erFanSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey Kavi, 

Since you did all the hard work in your first Den opening, I thought you deserve some rest

Congrats!!!Hope you do this oftenHugHugHugHugHugHug

Medha,Priti,Usha,Deeps,neha,spoon,Swan,HugHugHugHugMiss you guys, will see you all this eveningLOL

Geets,Jyo,Pallu,Daaku,Ashu and everyone else about hugs to allHugHugHug

Hi and bye for now, hope this gets on page 3 or later and not waste any analyzers valuable real estateLOL

Edited by Geekgod - 05 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84-Deepzz--Khush-hegdemedhapanchjun5serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Pammi-Teji scene was soo touchy... Poor Pammi...Cry
the actress in the role of Pammi is brilliant...Clap

Jugunu Maam'a code word... BRO...ROFL

Geet is winking alot now a days...Wink

@Panj...
loved your opening pst about Karva choud... Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz--Khush-panchjun5jyoti06swan20mysteriousmilliRageOfAnAngelsun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hey geeks missed you too and you rhymes, see you in your evening hopefully

seeedhi tarah come back to rhyme, okay

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 05 May 2011 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Soapoperasrfunswan20pennu

Go to top