Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Then they will go on a mission to disprove it...Finally MSK is revealed to be non Khurana ðŸ˜ˆ

Now this is a plot I like. Poor Maan. He took so much pride mentioning his surname along with his name.  He even brought it up in their last misunderstanding. Dev and Annie have a lot in common and Maan has nothing in common with them. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Maan is Geets' brother who got separated in Kumbh ka mela...🤣🤣🤣🤣

and this is where SUNmeera enters her long skrit swishing ,her long hair flowing and her very REAL eye lashes fluttering😳
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

it is going to be revealed that maan geet are toddler lovers wherein maan used to line maro an infant geet...mera mirza saahibaan finally...and that will send many in shocked state🤣

good evening ladies...🤗...i reached home safe and sound

Omg !!! Saj ðŸ¤£

@ Daaku , Geetu , Jyoti ,Deepika , Parisa & all others : hello ðŸ¤—
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Maan Geet Khumb ki melle mai bichre huwi Bhai Behen... arre haa they even Met in a mella na.🤓...Loop closed...🤣]

Mubarak hoon 🥳🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saj, you'll never give up on your chaddi buddies theory would you?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@An...Awww...🤗...See the CVs listened to you...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Opti...That will be kind of a karmic slap on his face...wouldn't it???...if it was revealed that he wasn't a Khurana...But...CVs and playing with MSK ka character...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh man you people are hilarious...Jyo says shocking & your shatir dimag starts working overtime...😆

@Saj...i read that some creep is troubling you. I hope you have told your parents or your neighbors about it. Please be careful...🤗
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Saj...And it turns out that it wasn't Geet but SunMeera who is Maan's long-lost sister with false eyelashes and wig to boot...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Parisa...Loop closure...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey Aaryana...Nothing much ...Just us crazy devils trying to guess the theme of the new revealing promo which according to Jyoti will leave us shell-shocked...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@opti ..i am not going to give up..it is my only hope of seeing a kiss ever🤣..when a toddler maan kisses an infant geet i am sure no eyebrows will be raised or fake kisses will be aired...bacche are mann ke sacche

@anuja.🤗..have yet to tell mom...have nott old anyone yet ..thankfully the calls have stopped for the time being...
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hw abt beeji n co n Khurana family khoon ke pyaase enemies ðŸ˜†

or maan's great great grandfather n beeji's great grandfather are brothers🤔