#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Anuja.... I cant stay awake beyond 10.30 at night .😕...U come later kya karen...Try coming a bit earlier ðŸ˜¡
@Priya... Its not only you , we all can see the himmat differences ðŸ˜†

@Sami...How goes your  spamming ðŸ˜†. Thanks for giving darshan from your busy schedule .😳
Did you guys read that awesome Teji-Pammi FF that was posted yesterday in the MF ?
Hmm...Statue of Liberty pose was hilarious...although it reminded me of his Bhangra pose...🤔😆😆😆

Hmm...Body kiski Acchi hai...Maine suna nahi theek se...My God these two keep man/woman handling each other...😉🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

DD was howlarious as usual...She is a rockstar...I just love her...So a special...🤗 for you DD...
And Adi sir didn't know what savdhan was...🤣🤣🤣🤣...Bechara he was so scared of DD...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Latha : You too come out from stalker mode ðŸ˜¡ 
We need to make Kavita's den reached beyond 50 

@ Deeps : I know , 2day when I heard thought maybe was wrong so heard it again & was like ðŸ˜²
@ Deeps 
🤣🤣🤣
My Spamming needs a break now so i'll be less active for two months 1st month Khala is here so have to show her different places and all picnics... 😆and 2nd month have exams ...

I know Adi was acting all innocent . DD asked him to do push-ups & he was like what's that then DD told you go down am showing you ðŸ˜†
Thanks Priya...🤗

@Deeps...Post the link na...😊
Yeah Adi didn't know what to do when she started ordering him around. I remember even SS was stumped by her antics in an earlier segment. GC has gotten used to her nautankis so responds well most of the times...😆😆...She's an absolute delight...her segments are such fun to watch...😃

That part was hilarious too when GC jumped on Adi pretending to be punching his stomach ; DD was trying to shield the camera with her hands .
Even she's aware of Maan's dostana affairs ðŸ¤£

Wooohooo Kavita's den did 1/2 century ðŸ¥³
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago