#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
I want TEJI PAMMI KAHANI!!

I want pammi to faint coz of lack of food n i want teji to show his worry n tension by scolding everyone else who comes inhis way... Tabhi isko akal ayegi lolzz

He seemed v sharmila today... Nazrein chura rahe ho teji.. Hmm.. Pyaar chupa kar rakha hai na?

As a dutiful son -u couldnt be the good hubby?
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Geets:Well do u think that horn-shaking of hand in the episode was Gurti ka ideaπŸ˜‰...since we already saw the UMT segmentπŸ˜†

Aur kiska hoga na!  these two r devils! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Shali...Do read whenever you find time...πŸ€—
Kavi, they both look so innocent in  the second  pic!  hahahaha

Geetu, their horn shake was just perfect timing!  These two r like two bulls going at it!  Nothing nasty na! 🀣
I can understand why Beeji is so frustrated and Khadoos...Poor thing doesn't have hubby, has a bevdaa brother , an Idiotic Lucky and a blind Nandini.πŸ˜•...But Why is Teji so irritated all the while ? He has a wife who pines for his attention...So its not like she will send him away at night πŸ˜‰...So what makes him crotchety as an old man ?
Originally posted by kadydeep

I can understand why Beeji is so frustrated and Khadoos...Poor thing doesn't have hubby, has a bevdaa brother , an Idiotic Lucky and a blind Nandini.πŸ˜•...But Why is Teji so irritated all the while ? He has a wife who pines for his attention...So its not like she will send him away at night πŸ˜‰...So what makes him crotchety as an old man ?
He is not interested in womenπŸ€“
@Ashu...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Cougar Kudi Beeji πŸ˜†
Ash ur siggy!  🀣 I love it!

Deeps i think its the pressure to live up to the expections-of biji-hes the only one who does... Hes a gruff guy but he loves-with his wife he never has shown... Always restricted feeling as frivolous but hopefully it will start to come out soon..:)