Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids - Page 12

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Jyo...😳...Dunno abt the CVs...but I learnt a lot from the research...Its amazing how one festival has such a huge history behind it...actually I got even more information but I made it crisper for the post with only the relevant points... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Swati... Will PM U Pakka...😆

@Kavi...Maneet Cupid ideas...

1. Shopping trip with Teji Pammi ...
2. Picnic with the family...some time alone there...Teji can start talking to wife without constant demands 
3. Movie at theatre
4. Dhaba trip
panchjun5 thumbnail
Yeah Jyo I'm glad too...that they are finally helping Teji and Pammi ...But I think we shud be prepared to seeing them help Dev and Nandini tooo...coz after all he is the sweet brother of Maan and loving Devar of Geet in GHSP-2..🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
JYO YEH TELI KAUN HAIN? NIVE TAKE. I AGREE WIYH U HEY CAN U TELL +E HOW TO ENTE THE GROUP IN FB VIA MPBILE. I DON HAVE THE TAB OPTION FOR GROUP ORMORE. MOBILE IS NOKIA X 6 SORRY FOR TYPOS IF ANY
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Deeps...Picnic with family and a scary movie in a theater or tent...seems to be a good idea...Even the Antakshari planned for KC can be put to good use for bringing these two together...😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Swati we cannot enter grps via mobile...if your mobile shows any grp update then we might enter🤔...otherwise not

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: panchjun5

Arwenish...Let's do that...Then I will research on Godh Bharai ...haan...🤓🤣🤣

go Kavi go... open a Den... on Godh Bhari... of Adi Sir...ROFLROFLROFL...Whole Den Battalion is with you...ROFL i guess...
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya86

is it true ,GC is on leave?😵

Den is not for rumour spreading and noone has any confirmation about it...so plsss lets not bring all this in den😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Well I hope Maaneet r not playing cupid for Dev-Nandu now😕...pehle khudke Con ke baare mein toh soche...then doosro ka bhala karein😡😆😆

And Pammi said her marriage is 8 yr old...and still we see they hv no kids...no wonder she is thirsting for her hubby's love and affection😭😭
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyo
tera typo correct kar le teji fed pammi. ( hmm kya baat hai some one is setting up lacchi with teji??🤣)

do not dream, CV ka bharosa nahi. today they showed cupid for teji-pammi tomorrow they will full on for dev -nandini
remember how first they send adi to A'sar then dev as MSK. so in CV ka koi bharosa nahi. aaj trail tha full picture cupid will be dev-nandini. geet asking biji to give nandini ka hand in dev erji