Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hye kavi..looks like u have  made an awesome post abt KC..will read it as soon i get some time
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Deeps...I never had that pleasure as both my grandmas passed away before I was born and one of my grandfather too...Although I enjoyed with my maternal grandfather...as he was a avid reader just like me and we used to discuss books all the time and also his favorite game...cricket...HE too passed away a few days after I got engaged...THat was the saddest day of my life...😔

What other methods are cupid Maaneet gonna adopt to get Teji and PAmmi together???
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BELATED WISHES KAVIYTA. ANUJA GET OUT. SORRY FOR THE CAPS UNABLE TO POST IF I SWITCH IYT OFF
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Quick thoughts on today's episode...

Things I liked
  • Symbolism where Dev was trying to balance himself between those tools and he falls in front of Geet👍🏼;It indicates that he is trying to balance his life but is still failing because of his destiny😃
  • Mehndi scene was cute...loved the way Geet showed her mehndi to MSK😳
  • Maaneet playing cupid for Teji-Pammi and convincing Teji to feed Pammi😳...loved it👏😳
  • Teji-Pammi feeding scene was beautifully captured⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant with her voice modulation in the scene where she was trying to control her overwhelming emotions of disbelief when her hubby was feeding her👏👏👏..very well executed scene😳...
  • Precap is interesting and makes one curious for next episode😃

Things I disliked
  • Nandini's monotonus expressions🥱
  • Dev falling for Nandini😕
  • Jugnu Mama ka CID giri was fun to watch but felt a bit dragged today🤔

Overall a good filler episode where Teli-Pammi scene in the end takes the cake😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Thanks Shifa...Take your time...🤗
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DEEPU MOI MISS YOU TOO. HEY PM ME WATS BEING DISCUSSED IN JOTS. UNABLE TO ENTER IT VIA MOBILEC. SO WATS THE VERDICT REGARDING THE UMT N SBS SEGMENTS OF YESTERDAY? LOL MOI WANT THE FINAL OUTCOME'. PM ME SOON
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Jyo...Yeah..Teji Pammi scene was the best today...The actor playing Pammi...I think Rakhi Verma is excellent...her lump in the throat voice when she said Bas itni hi bhook thii too good...But I liked Jugnu Mama scene too...Although a bit dragged ...it was funny...😊

@Swati...Thanks Dear...🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Kavita:"Read your whole KC thesis👏👏..wowww too good yaar...I never knew the whole story of how it all began..knew the rituals but not the history behind it...I m going to treasure it all now in my lappy😳...Wonderful piece of research👏...for once I hope CVs read it and execute the KC episode properly with all the rituals😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Swati...What's JOTS...😕???
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Kavita:Yes the way she said it...was awesome👏...even I choked for a second just hearing her voice that moment😭...she looks so much relieved that moment as if she got all the happiness in the world for that spilt second😭...I m also relieved that Maaneet r playing cupid for Pammi-Teji and not Dev-Nandu😆😉