Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Alrighty devils. I am heading out now.

Will catch u all tonight. Adios.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Well though Maan only came in the last part but episode was enjoyable.

Totally getting tired of Nandini and her one monologue about Dev being like that... and poor Geet didi...  Gosh how many time she said that...

Inspite of saying that I think she cannot resists her attraction to Dev and she is trying to convince her self that he is a bad person and belongs to Geet...  anyways...  I think I would rather enjoy Tejveerji feed Pammi with less interest then their love story with spl BG music..

Yesterday when Maan was listening to the heart to heart connection between Pammi and Geet He was feeling Pammi's pain and knew that he would do something about it.

It was funny the way he told TV that Geet m'am has called him in and that in his pind also the husbands feed their wives on the occassion like this...

Prashant was great in that scene and so was Rakhi..

Loved the mehndi ceremony and the way Maan wanted to look at Geet's mehndi and the way he approved and the way Geet was beaming..  It was absolutely adorable.

Nooo wayyy  Geet would take any morsel from Dev's hand...  thank God she has the mind to say that she already ate and Maan was kind of happy that she thought of like that...

Jugnumama and his shatir eyes and brain is really working great and he is picking up on right thing but the vitamin overdose makes him out of focus..

At least I could see the Beeji's love for her brother..  Though she knows that he drinks and stays out of focus and she does not approve his habits but in her own way she loves her younger brother and treats him like her son as their parents are not around to take care of him.

loved Pammi - tejji scene..  Yea more on that line would be great to watch.  Rakhi Verma is a good actress and she was able to bring out that feeling of being fed by her husband for the first time very aptly.
Oh my heart went to her when she said bus itni hi khane ki ichcha thi or something on that line..

Ok so tomorrow is Adi with sargi from Dadima... I love it..  Yes Geet needs to have sargi from Dadima as her dadima as her MIL loves Geet with all her heart and there is no difference for her between geet and her other grand children..   Geet needed to feel that special bond with her beloved dadima on her 1st KC vrat. 

and absolutely loved the way Geet and Maan understood each other in brining TV on the scene.  As if they had planed it before hand..  but the way they would just understand each other with just a nod or a flicker of eye lift was really adorable to watch...

Hope in this one month of their stay at TV's house they would teach TV how to romance his wife  :))))

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
on opening first ever Den...🥳
Me read your opening post... i was clueless about karvachuat ritual before... All i know about this is through films and DaRaMas... lol... But the thing which i most liked about this ritual is for someones love and prosperity someone have fast whole day... 😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for saying that about Nandani, she sure is annoying...Im not liking her anymore!
Arwenish thumbnail
I have become even more bigger phanka of Jugnu Mama...🤣🤣...

Bro... marad hai ye janani...🤣
multi vitamin...
lady assisatnt...
Mission Possible...

Geo James Bond kai offsprings...🤣

But this man is sad and lonely in heart... He misses his Mama...😭... me was touched...
Arwenish thumbnail
I m offically hating Nandani and Demon Dev... now me zipped...😳

poor Pammi... awww... she said bus itni hi bukh thi... and how rudely Tej was feeding her... Idiot... He ll have to pay big time for ignoring such adorable loving caring wife... 😒

Few people are really lucky... Kismat un per chaper par kai meharban hoti hai... Teej got Pammi... and demon Dev got most easy esacpe possible...

and how many time Geet winked today... me lost count...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Geet winked 3 Timess😆 and Nandini said Bechari geet 10 million timess😳getting on ma nerves
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Arwenish...🤗

@Opti...No Probs...Read whenever you can...😊
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ad the best part is Geet was winking at no one...😆
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Kavi for the first and wonderful post...🥳

Jugnu mama I LUB You...🤣
Yeh bro mard hai ya janani...ashu is right , he should start calling beeji bro..😳... she does behave like a mard being a janaani..🤣
Moi jugnu is alone and so ignoreddd😭...jhappi for ya...🤗

TEJ...🤢... even though pammi said she was full in one bite...did you mardaangi brain go ghaas charne...😡... how can she be full in one bite?🤓... although i loved the beginning of their track today👍🏼

Devaaa and nandini...😵

ballu aur balli ki marriage counselling ka kya kehna...😎..👏
those winks ...😍 (haven't seen them though yet 🤪)

Missed Luckky oye...😔

Good episode though a filler... it leads to the main sequence slowly but does not bore one 👍🏼

ADI...... come soon...🥳...