Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am glad CV's are utilizing all the characters to the max...It was refreshing to see Pammi acting. The actress is amazing and I felt for her plight. 

I did not care that Maneet were not in a single frame,. Too much of their sweetness gave me a sugar rush...I am relieved to get a day off.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok first things first πŸ˜ƒ

1... Kavi...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...CONGRATULATIONS  πŸ₯³...terrific post πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...mera number kab aaye ga😭...he heπŸ˜†

The epi was nice...Kuddos to the creatives for using all the characters well...they are learning finally...good for them...u cannot depen on any singe actor ...any way ...I will not stress on WASTE things..😊

I love the actress playing Pammi...she is super cute and natural...

I also liked SS todayπŸ˜ƒ...he was good with expressions ...but DEV😑...why does Geet talk to him so much

I wish they would have showed MSK fooling everyone and trying to make Geet eat...
I would have loved seeing him feed Geet while Geet had mehendi on her hand...

any way...Over dose of anything is bad...😊...

Bee it Maaneet...or be it any other thing...

Also liked Tej feeding pummi...but it would have been more cute if Tej had brough a smile on his sadu faceπŸ˜†

DD  /  Geet was a bit over doing today...i felt...but she did well in the last scene where she asks Tej to feed Pammi...

Other character was non existant for me todayπŸ˜†...

Over all a nice epi with neat flow and good use of characters...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usha - I read ur take as soon as u updated it πŸ‘

Anuja - Nice pointers πŸ˜‰

Soulie - Agree. Even I did not miss Maaneet in one frame today. Them glancing at each other in the last scene was good enough for me too.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you Deeps. In fact I wouldn't mind Teji-Pammi track get as much importance as Maaneet. So many people have played cupid for Maaneet - Sasha, NT, Chopra, Bunty and his papa, Dev, tailors etc.  Now it is Maaneet's turn to play cupid for this unhappy couple. Teji should be made to realise what a gem he has.  I would love to see him melt and do some really romantic things for his wife after getting advices/ suggestions from Maaneet who can put their experiences to good use.  
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i watched the last scene...my heart went out to Pammi...😭😭😭...when she said bas itni hi bhook thi....i felt like hugging her...😭

hope Maneet help them to sort out their issues...😊
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Mali, Priti, Eva, Soulie, Anuja, Medha, Usha, Geets, Pennu, Saj, Jyo, Geeks, Nabiha, Deeps, Anu and all the others who liked the post...πŸ€—

@Geeks...Thanks Dude...But the research was fun so don't feel tired...Learnt something new...😳...Please keep coming to the den...we miss you and your rhymes...πŸ˜†

@Usha...Thanks for writing a take on my debut den opening...Love you dear...
πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Anuja...Thanks for reserving for me...and writing a take...
πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Priti...Loved your take...πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Saj...Me too...So this was an eye-opener for me too...😊

@Deeps...My Pleasure...I learnt a lot too...😊

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anuja, those lines touched me too.  Poor girl is so starved for love that she is willing to accept the small crumbs (in both literal and figurative sense) that her husband dishes out.  I wish Geet was a little more forceful and authoritative with her brother.  That would have stunned the guy who would have realised his little sister has a mind of her own which she does not hesitate in letting people know. 
Opti thumbnail
Congrats Kavi on your first Den opening.  Will read your detailed research on KC when my mind is a little more active than it is now.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anuja...I wrote abt those lines in the previous den too...Her expressions and that dialogue and the lump in the throat voice modulation that she did...OMG...that was too good...I was really crying for her in that scene...and wanted to slap Teji for his attitude...Itni pyaari biwi mili hai and he is so khadoos...😑
Opti thumbnail
Loved Maaneet's non verbal communication. Shows how much the thoughts of these two are in sync with each other.