Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Congrats Kavita for the opening. Fabulous post on Karwa Chauth. πŸ‘  πŸ‘

It was a nice episode with geet and maan waking up to their reasons for doing this whole thing. Yeh log toh sab apne hain, inko galat fehmi mein toh chhod ke nahin jaa sakte na. 

And in this if Dev gets some pitayi there will be atleast some who will be happy at the karmic justice if not the justice of the real kind.

At this point in time there are five women in the Amritsar household, Biji, Pammi, Geet, Nandini and Lacchi - so five women and their attitudes. Each is actually so different na

Aaapka sahela πŸ€£πŸ€£

Why can't geet take a bath twice today or whatever day they are in so that she changes that green suit πŸ€’

Dev is trying to fix the curtain - aaj toh main parda laga raha hoon main, kal khet mein bhains ki jagah hal chala raha honga. ( Dev, you don't know what all we had wished for you. You got saved by Geet)

Jugnu mama - Tu dus galtiyan kar aur khatam kar ( Sach mein mamaji, dus galtiyon baad dev ka kya hoga ...kuchh nahin geet bhabhi hai na, woh bacha legi apne devar ko)

Jugnu mama - πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

geet maan ke saamne khade hokar maan ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai

yeh bro kaunsi bhasha ka shabd hai - code word 

pata lagana padega ki bro banda hai ya janani 

Dev says mere paagal hone se pehle khatam karden - How Dev, when you slip and fall, it gives us some cheap pleasure, what to do. Thode din aur jhel lo, uske baad maan bro/bhai and geet bhabhi will come and save you.

Kitna shor tha wahan, charon taraf shor hi shor and there are three people sitting.

Wow I was blushing, Dev will feed Geet wow, I was so excited, but Geet had already eaten. Awww

Geet and Maan are trying to act cupid. That was really sweet without any sarcasm.

Geet loves to wink. I have to count, how many times did she wink today. 

I loved pammi and the sideways glance that she gives teji with her eyes full of tears. Very very touching.

Awww Pammi - ho Gaya...jee, bas itni hi bhook thi, πŸ˜­ Pammi brings out the protective instinct in me but nandini was right, they do make a cute couple.

And Adi comes bringing in the sargi showing the light of better things to come I hope.

That is all I can do, Kavita. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Kavi..... Awesome opening on your first attempt πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

To be honest I never knew about the theory behind KarwaChauth festival. Thanks for researching and giving us a concise but informative post .

I am looking forward to see the dynamics behind the Teji-Pammi relationship in today's episode.

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
excellent post kavi. You did so much research...I'm amazedπŸ‘

Now moving on to the episode i must say that lately i was terribly hurt seeing the way biji and teji treats pammi. If this is how they treat a daughter in law and wife then how can they expect their daughter(geet, nandini) to live an honorable life in their in-laws place? But today maneet making teji feed pammi and nandini appreciating that was marvelous. πŸ‘ 

Pammi is a very sweet character and loves her husband very much. All she wants is to be loved back and for that she is trying hard day and night to please the family. Yet the treatment she receives is sadly very poor. Look at geet, their own daughter didnt allow a single dishonor from maan and moved out but pammi tolerated everything only to be loved. I hope teji understands what gem he has beside him.

The episode was totally entertaining. Dev was wonderful as usual. Precap states that adi is surprised to see dev in biji's house as he is totally unaware of the role he is currently playing. Hope they handle it well. 

Loves...
Edited by taqdir - 12 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kavi, 

Since you did all the hard work in your first Den opening, I thought you deserve some rest

Congrats!!!Hope you do this oftenπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Medha,Priti,Usha,Deeps,neha,spoon,Swan,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Miss you guys, will see you all this eveningπŸ˜†

Geets,Jyo,Pallu,Daaku,Ashu and everyone else about hugs to allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi and bye for now, hope this gets on page 3 or later and not waste any analyzers valuable real estateπŸ˜†

Edited by Geekgod - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pammi-Teji scene was soo touchy... Poor Pammi...😭
the actress in the role of Pammi is brilliant...πŸ‘

Jugunu Maam'a code word... BRO...🀣

Geet is winking alot now a days...πŸ˜‰

@Panj...
loved your opening pst about Karva choud... πŸ˜ƒ

Hey geeks missed you too and you rhymes, see you in your evening hopefully

seeedhi tarah come back to rhyme, okay
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koi yaha pe move kyon nahi kar raha hai? Aaj ka episode toh itna bad nahi tha ki kisi ke paas kuch bolne ke liye ho na. Sabhi bahar aa jaao. Abhi. πŸ˜›
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

kaviiiπŸ€—πŸ€—...congrats sweety

and loved ur opening post on KC..wow all i had known abt KC was from movies and shows but loved readingur post...

episode was smooth had a flow and the side characters were utilized very well...loved the last scene ...heart touching...and am really loving pammi ..she is adorable

Saj, priti, i have updated my take, go and read jaao jaldi se πŸ˜›
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was ok for me, but somewhere the zest factor is lacking!  I guess it will be like this thru out May due to IPL!