Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, hope you had good Mother's day tea party and wish you Happy Mother's day in advance dear and have a blast with your two cutiepies on Sunday.

And Thanks to Rajanji for listening to your voice, and a special thanks to you for your persistence and your hardwork.

Thanks Milee for your wishes.. I am waiting for Sood Brothers topic from you...Did not want to open it as it is your copyright. ðŸ˜ƒ
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anju, thanks so much for ur daily e-mails to Rajanji, im happy that he is reading them!! I do feel they're rushing things but  guess they are ending it soon so that's probably why...

Milee Di I'm also waiting for your Sood brothers topic, should be a good one today?!😊
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Anju
I hope you had a lovely tea party. Firstly thank you for the posts and the daily feedback to RS on our behalf. Its good to know that we are been heard.
I'm really very happy that the rift track is finally over. I hope it does not rear its ugly head again at least not for the same reasons.
I loved Sid- Viren's interaction. True brothers. Yes I too look forward to Milee's views on the Sood brothers.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Milee for your wishes.. I am waiting for Sood Brothers topic from you...Did not want to open it as it is your copyright. ðŸ˜ƒ

Tu kitni samjthi hai yaar mujko,  I just did it. Will wait for your comment on it.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, Asma, Viday I just posted My Sood Brothers topic. Hope its upto the mark girls. Will wait for your comments on it.
I have to write on Viren & Nivi seperately and then some of my wish list got fulfilled. I will open those topics too but will be back in a little bit.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Hi Anju

I hope you had a lovely tea party. Firstly thank you for the posts and the daily feedback to RS on our behalf. Its good to know that we are been heard.
I'm really very happy that the rift track is finally over. I hope it does not rear its ugly head again at least not for the same reasons.
I loved Sid- Viren's interaction. True brothers. Yes I too look forward to Milee's views on the Sood brothers.

Yes Vidya I had a wonderful party - very emotional. 
And thanks for bringing me back to the forum and for the support. I have sent the daily feedback to RS with lots of thanks from all the fans for giving us wonderful episode today and also mentioned about the Mahaepisode and not to ruin NiVren and SiDya. Let us hope that nothing major will happen and nobody will die.
I have requested him to not end this show and atleast let it celebrate its 1st year. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes Vidya I had a wonderful party - very emotional. 
And thanks for bringing me back to the forum and for the support. I have sent the daily feedback to RS with lots of thanks from all the fans for giving us wonderful episode today and also mentioned about the Mahaepisode and not to ruin NiVren and SiDya. Let us hope that nothing major will happen and nobody will die.
I have requested him to not end this show and atleast let it celebrate its 1st year. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.

Anju sweetie U r a sweetheart, thanks soo much for telling him this as we all requested him not to spoil Nivren and Sidya, lets see now hope he listens to us and not spoil things, 
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya Anju,
So glad you're back, felt really disheartened after I read your post yesterday. This forum needs you and we fans of ccbm need you, your the voice of all us members of ccbm. Thanks huni for not giving up.
I'm so grateful to you just like everyone else for the constant effort and going that extra mile in supporting ccbm and constantly mailin rajanji.
My only worry is that after reading about the sbs segment, could they be thinking of ending ccbm? I really hope not,I love the show and NivRen too much. Again thankyou for putting forward to him(rajanji) our concerns about the shows future.
You're truly a STAR. And let's hope the show continues for another two years.(going to try and be optimistic like you, and not give up hope.)
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Hiya Anju,
So glad you're back, felt really disheartened after I read your post yesterday. This forum needs you and we fans of ccbm need you, your the voice of all us members of ccbm. Thanks huni for not giving up.
I'm so grateful to you just like everyone else for the constant effort and going that extra mile in supporting ccbm and constantly mailin rajanji.
My only worry is that after reading about the sbs segment, could they be thinking of ending ccbm? I really hope not,I love the show and NivRen too much. Again thankyou for putting forward to him(rajanji) our concerns about the shows future.
You're truly a STAR. And let's hope the show continues for another two years.(going to try and be optimistic like you, and not give up hope.)

Trying is in our hands and that is what we are doing.. Rest leave it upto him..He will take care of it. Let us all be hopeful and let us spread positivity around in the forum and the positive energy will surely have effect on our CCBM..
Thanks to all of you here for supporting me.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anju... I love your daily feedback to RS and it pays of so do continue my dear... So proud of you