Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Naa, you cant be Nana, Nana doesnt have anything "cute" about him like you Wink! And I've seen your smile, its a straight and decent one , not lopsided to the left like Nana !

HA. I totally reduced your font size DancingAnd, Appu, aren't you the least bit worried about Nana leering through your window? He's staring at your silky jammies. HIDE, woman.

Aah yes, but Dutta is a Mule too, so lets add one more to the list of Dutta's "andar ke jaanwars". So now the million dollar question is, Dutta always keeps saying "Nakku, tune mere andar ke jaanwar ko maar daala", but we are still getting to see so many animals in him, then how can he say that Nakku has finished them all off ?! Atleast "gadha" is perfectly intact LOL!

So... if he's a cross between a mole and a mule... he'd be a moulle, right?

Hmm, so along with Superwoman and Catwoman, you also have a "Spiderman" version to you huh, your supercool Ana Cool

Oh silly *waves hand at you and snorts* I can be anything Dutta wants me to be...

Ya, but see the positive side of things - Nakku still did get a hug from Dutta right Approve! She is smarter than you, always manages to sneak a hug inbetween Dutta's EVERY anger outburst, and at the end of it all she might be doing this to herself ---->

LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFL Indeed. She has outsmarted me ROFL

Yes, Naku always has to MANHANDLE him. I think she actually BABYHANDLES him EmbarrassedLOL! I've always felt, many a times Nakku takes Dutta to be a baby, who needs to be taken care of gently by her Embarrassed. That reminds me of the jungle scenes, where she used to "forcibly" take care of him, and not allow him to do anything by himself LOL (including eating and drinking on his own LOL). Being blind, he was very well able to take care of himself in Seema's kotha (remember the scene where he kills down 4 bodyguards at Seema's place!), but in the jungle, Nakku would just not allow him to do so LOL!

LOL LOLThat is SO true LOLLOL

APPU Hug Love your comments always. Hey Ana, even your comments are SUPER-CUTE *pulls Ana's cheeks* Embarrassed

AWWW... (that's me in pain from the cheek-pulling)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

There is a rumor moving around in here that I'm a "gecko", but thats JUST a rumor which is being spread by some people who are jealous of me, and my proximity to Dutta Stern Smile. You might see lot of people claiming Dutta, and calling him "hubby of a Superwoman", but please ignore them, as the fact is that we were playing passing the parcel with Dutta, and the parcel had come to me, so I got to retain him Approve. Superwoman is actually out!

Stern Smile

LMAO ROFL

No one can throw Superwoman out, Gecko. 'Cause she's permanently attached to Dutta. Ask his Spiderman boxers which SHE is wearing RIGHT NOW. The Spiderman boxers are Dutta's most precious thing and he gave them to me, so HAH. Parcel-parcel khelti reh tu, but at the end of the day, my hubby will be coming home to his Superwoman in his Spiderman boxers.

LOL

Abhi yaha passing the parcel hum dono khel rahe hain, lekin sach baat to yeh hain ki Dutta waha Nakku ke saat ishq lada raha hain, aur hum yaha beithe beithe cat-fight kar rahe hain ! Woh na tera hua, na mera Cry, WOH SIRF AUR SIRF NAKKU KA HAIN *screams with a heavy heart*

EH, Gecko. Mat roh. Ab Naku royegi. Ab main agayi hoon na.

Here's the plan: You, with your smooth Gecko moves, sneak into their room with a taser and you taser Naku till she drops on the floor unconscious. Meantime I'll come from behind and stab Dutta in the back and inject him with a sleeping drug that will instantly paralyze him. We will gag him, tie him up, and drag him to my basement where we'll shackle him and keep him as our pet.

WHAT SAY YOU?

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran255

.Oh ya, maybe Dutta is suffering from "Ghajini" syndrome Ermm.

may be definitelyyy !

There is a rumor moving around in here that I'm a "gecko", but thats JUST a rumor which is being spread by some people who are jealous of me, and my proximity to Dutta Stern Smile. You might see lot of people claiming Dutta, and calling him "hubby of a Superwoman", but please ignore them, as the fact is that we were playing passing the parcel with Duttaand the parcel had come to me, so I got to retain him Approve. Superwoman is actually out! 

OH Apu i think the cat is out of bag now !
as per some reliable sources from Pn that u are alwyas trying to be in Dutta room and when ever N comes with jharo (broom) to kill u , u hide under D picture :P

and as for superwomen , i just cant comment if she isnt wife of Dutta then who is father of Dudu , who i recently got married :P

@green i dont think in playing passing the parcel my MIL got 2 kids
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
or may be she did that way afterall she is a super women  !ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv

oh Jagamdam jagadam 
kahan phas gaye :p:PROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv

My comments in REd 

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

@blue 

*jawdrop* You, too, Kiki? I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA.

But the way u described Nana , never u ahve described Dutta :P

still my doubts are on , u see when u hate some one too much some time u fall for them too :P

so Ana , stay away from Nana before he sways away urheart ROFLROFLROFLROFLv

Btw ANa and Nana sounds too good ROFL

DUTTAAA! HELP ME OUT HERE! Where's your man when you need him? -_-

hey dont u remember D is dancing for Naku !
bechara he is so scred of the pHatta PHAAT :pROFLROFLROFLROFL

Whatever. Nana ban  ana is going down.
 LOLLOLLOLLOL

HA HA HA. There it is again. The Ana Banana joke. Wait, wait, wait. I missed the punchline. Somebody explain it to me *sticks out tongue and blesses Kiki with spit splats*

Yahooo i have cracked the code !
of NANA BANANA is going down !

concentrate plzzzEmbarrassed

Nana is fine but Banana is actually 2 words hidden in one :P

its not ban its and(b becomes d., ahh finally all those years of readingg adoring Sherlock Holmes is paying off , im sure he would be sooo proud of me :) and the last is ana !

so now the official sentence is !

"NANA and ANA is going down !"

ahhahahhah ANa u seret is out , no more dhokas from u to D :P

ROFLROFLvvv

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA!

OH Ana  lagta hai super women in u is atking control :P
love the way u scolding ur hubby :P

You've seen nothing yet, baby *wiggles eyebrows* I wield Dutta like Hercules wields his sword. YIIHAA!

OH and  now im dying to see how u will weild Nana :PROFLROFL

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line.

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. First he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him Day Dreaming You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. PG-13.

i am above 13 can i know the details plzzzDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Two words: Nuh Uh. Wait, is't that one word? Isn't it nuh-uh? Or is it two words when there is a dash between them? *swoons again* Too much heavy thinking.

yeah too much heavy thnking with too much going on :P
cheee MIl u and Nana DeadROFL

my comments in blue :D

Edited by kiran255 - 06 May 2011 at 12:38am

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mnx12

Nice episod, Naku knows how to handle Datta,  He is not believing her about Nana, so she decides to show his true face to Datta, another adventure for her. Nana wants to break Datta, dangerous planning by Nana & Nave, no problem, Datta will fight with them, but will be hurt again, when Nana's true face is revealed,Smile 

@ blue - That sounds more like a prediction from you LOL!

Predictions are required when we are not sure about the outcome. But here the creator of D-N Real Eaternal Story is not going to ruin it,so no predictions , only commenting, praising & enjoying.LOL

Edited by mnx12 - 06 May 2011 at 2:25am

mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
lovely update dear
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

and as for superwomen , i just cant comment if she isnt wife of Dutta then who is father of Dudu , who i recently got married :P

@green i dont think in playing passing the parcel my MIL got 2 kids
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
or may be she did that way afterall she is a super women  !ROFLROFL

Kiki, jaanu, darling, sweets, lovely, pumpkin pie, honey bunny. Let me explain how I got the 2 kids with my ONE and ONLY hubby, DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL.

Ahem.

You see, we met on a beautiful snowy morning in the Himalayas while he was, in fact, doing a dhanda there with the mountain people. I was, by God's grace, there on a school trip.

Standing there, as I was, my foot suddenly slipped and I slid down the mountain in slow motion (back then I wasn't Superwoman, I was just woman) and so by some miracle (or DESTINY!) Dutta caught me and we landed in a beautiful heap, major eye-lock sequence. Eventually, we started hanging out during the hours that he wasn't shooting people and so we fell deeper in love. Then one morning as we stood near a mountain ledge, like Jack and Rose at the edge of Titanic, he suddenly proposed to me and asked me to get married right then and there.

So we took his jeep to the nearest mandir and got married.

But he had to go back to India na. And I hadn't got my visa yet to go there, so until then I had to stay back. But he came to visit me regulargy for two and a half years and THAT'S how I got my two kids Approve Parcel ka deal badme hua na. Besides that deal was onesided *glares at Gecko* and my hubby still shows up when the weirdo doesn't know where he is. SSSH.

Ab toh twins hone wale hai. Babies shower bhi hai. Tu bhi aana. Maza ayega.

kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

But the way u described Nana , never u ahve described Dutta :P

still my doubts are on , u see when u hate some one too much some time u fall for them too :P

so Ana , stay away from Nana before he sways away urheart ROFLROFLROFLROFLv

Btw ANa and Nana sounds too good ROFL

OH and  now im dying to see how u will weild Nana :PROFLROFL

yeah too much heavy thnking with too much going on :P
cheee MIl u and Nana DeadROFL

LOOK at your comments, Kala. I mean, Kiki. You're trying to sow the seed of doubt in Dutta's mind that, I, Ana Dutta Patil, is having an affair with Nana, that oldie! Sharm kar! You are my bahu. Koi apni saas ke bare aisa sochta hai kya (don't answer that!). Kitna bhi try kar le, my Dutta trusts me and our love is indestructable. No man or WOMAN *glares at Gecko* can come between us. Tu kuch bhi kar, Kala- I mean, Kiki, Dutta will not doubt me as he has no reason to *proud* AUR AB MUJHE SAMAJH MEIN AYA. You and Nana are like scheeming against us, aren't you!

Nana, mark my words. Dutta will end you *points challengingly at the oldie*

And as for you, Kiki, behave yourself. Warna tera divorce kara degi main. Du-Du is mama's boy. Main jaisa kahegi waisa hi karega. Apne baba pe gaya hai na. Isliye.

Edited by Elysia - 06 May 2011 at 4:23am

kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top