Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 5

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

*raises one eyebrow in a challenging manner*
Me laard, The accused claims innocence. I quote-- 
Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

If that is true, then how come the accused is so sure that the BUtt in question is SKINNY??????
I rest my case...

Milord, the accused has had Biology for three years and has, from seeing the height of the object, come up with the theory that his butt is skinny. That theory, however, has not been verified or falsified. Thus it remains a mystery that can only be solved if the object agrees to showcase the butt in question.

EDIT: "Me laard?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My comments in BLUE...

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great episode! Its really hard for dutta to go against of someone he has trusted for so long! and the Man has saved his life on a number occastions which seems enough reason for a person like Dutta to believe in him .. .. but one thing which  he said, "unhon nai do baar jaan bachaai meri .. tab dutta kuch bhi nahi tha"  that justifies nakus point ... he was no one back then is the reason why he didn't bothered much .. but as soon as dutta made his place on strong terms Nana got alert.. that makes my believe firm of the possibility of him being  the BH . who had been smartly keeping an eye on him while giving his other enemies a way to destroy him .. in which they failed anyway ... 

so Dutta jee! intelligence k nakhun lo :P 

i actually enjoyed the battle he had with his mind and heart .. when nakusha was going on and on abt nana fiasco ...  well written BB :) 

:) business deal scene was amaazing !!! i could totally imagine dutta and baaji sharing those meaningful looks .. 

PREcap looks good too ... so nana will show his true colors to us tomorrow :D i wish there is some roop- baaji- injury less romance too between Dutta and nakusha  ;)  :D 

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

There is a rumor moving around in here that I'm a "gecko", but thats JUST a rumor which is being spread by some people who are jealous of me, and my proximity to Dutta 😳. You might see lot of people claiming Dutta, and calling him "hubby of a Superwoman", but please ignore them, as the fact is that we were playing passing the parcel with Dutta, and the parcel had come to me, so I got to retain him . Superwoman is actually out!

Stern Smile

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one can throw Superwoman out, Gecko. 'Cause she's permanently attached to Dutta. Ask his Spiderman boxers which SHE is wearing RIGHT NOW. The Spiderman boxers are Dutta's most precious thing and he gave them to me, so HAH. Parcel-parcel khelti reh tu, but at the end of the day, my hubby will be coming home to his Superwoman in his Spiderman boxers.

😆😆😆😆😆
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

My comments in RED...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Puppy-

Great episode! Its really hard for dutta to go against of someone he has trusted for so long! and the Man has saved his life on a number occastions which seems enough reason for a person like Dutta to believe in him .. .. but one thing which  he said, "unhon nai do baar jaan bachaai meri .. tab dutta kuch bhi nahi tha"  that justifies nakus point ... he was no one back then is the reason why he didn't bothered much .. but as soon as dutta made his place on strong terms Nana got alert.. that makes my believe firm of the possibility of him being  the BH . who had been smartly keeping an eye on him while giving his other enemies a way to destroy him .. in which they failed anyway ... 

so Dutta jee! intelligence k nakhun lo :P 

i actually enjoyed the battle he had with his mind and heart .. when nakusha was going on and on abt nana fiasco ...  well written BB :) 

:) business deal scene was amaazing !!! i could totally imagine dutta and baaji sharing those meaningful looks .. 

PREcap looks good too ... so nana will show his true colors to us tomorrow :D i wish there is some roop- baaji- injury less romance too between Dutta and nakusha  ;)  :D 

Nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
btw guys i updated all these epi links in the archive mansion...BB put them in media thread bt i thought they myt gt lost there between all the fan fic links n VM links tht members post so put it in archive mansion so if u wna read previous updates they r al der
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

😳

LMAO 🤣

No one can throw Superwoman out, Gecko. 'Cause she's permanently attached to Dutta. Ask his Spiderman boxers which SHE is wearing RIGHT NOW. The Spiderman boxers are Dutta's most precious thing and he gave them to me, so HAH. Parcel-parcel khelti reh tu, but at the end of the day, my hubby will be coming home to his Superwoman in his Spiderman boxers.

😆

Abhi yaha passing the parcel hum dono khel rahe hain, lekin sach baat to yeh hain ki Dutta waha Nakku ke saat ishq lada raha hain, aur hum yaha beithe beithe cat-fight kar rahe hain ! Woh na tera hua, na mera 😭, WOH SIRF AUR SIRF NAKKU KA HAIN *screams with a heavy heart*
deactivated1 thumbnail

Naa, you cant be Nana, Nana doesnt have anything "cute" about him like you 😉! And I've seen your smile, its a straight and decent one , not lopsided to the left like Nana !

HA. I totally reduced your font size And, Appu, aren't you the least bit worried about Nana leering through your window? He's staring at your silky jammies. HIDE, woman.

Aah yes, but Dutta is a Mule too, so lets add one more to the list of Dutta's "andar ke jaanwars". So now the million dollar question is, Dutta always keeps saying "Nakku, tune mere andar ke jaanwar ko maar daala", but we are still getting to see so many animals in him, then how can he say that Nakku has finished them all off ?! Atleast "gadha" is perfectly intact 😆!

So... if he's a cross between a mole and a mule... he'd be a moulle, right?

Hmm, so along with Superwoman and Catwoman, you also have a "Spiderman" version to you huh, your supercool Ana 😎

Oh silly *waves hand at you and snorts* I can be anything Dutta wants me to be...

Ya, but see the positive side of things - Nakku still did get a hug from Dutta right ! She is smarter than you, always manages to sneak a hug inbetween Dutta's EVERY anger outburst, and at the end of it all she might be doing this to herself ---->

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Indeed. She has outsmarted me 🤣

Yes, Naku always has to MANHANDLE him. I think she actually BABYHANDLES him 😳😆! I've always felt, many a times Nakku takes Dutta to be a baby, who needs to be taken care of gently by her 😳. That reminds me of the jungle scenes, where she used to "forcibly" take care of him, and not allow him to do anything by himself 😆 (including eating and drinking on his own 😆). Being blind, he was very well able to take care of himself in Seema's kotha (remember the scene where he kills down 4 bodyguards at Seema's place!), but in the jungle, Nakku would just not allow him to do so 😆!

LOL 😆That is SO true 😆😆

APPU 🤗 Love your comments always. Hey Ana, even your comments are SUPER-CUTE *pulls Ana's cheeks* 😳

AWWW... (that's me in pain from the cheek-pulling)...

deactivated1 thumbnail

Abhi yaha passing the parcel hum dono khel rahe hain, lekin sach baat to yeh hain ki Dutta waha Nakku ke saat ishq lada raha hain, aur hum yaha beithe beithe cat-fight kar rahe hain ! Woh na tera hua, na mera 😭, WOH SIRF AUR SIRF NAKKU KA HAIN *screams with a heavy heart*

EH, Gecko. Mat roh. Ab Naku royegi. Ab main agayi hoon na.

Here's the plan: You, with your smooth Gecko moves, sneak into their room with a taser and you taser Naku till she drops on the floor unconscious. Meantime I'll come from behind and stab Dutta in the back and inject him with a sleeping drug that will instantly paralyze him. We will gag him, tie him up, and drag him to my basement where we'll shackle him and keep him as our pet.

WHAT SAY YOU?
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago