Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Okay, ya'll step aside, I'm gonna whoop Nana Ji's butt. That evil, doggy-smiling, sneaky little son of a monster. Here I was thinking that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe Nana really was nothing more than an old diabetes victim with a dysfuntional smile and a pair of expensive sunglasses, but no. Thats ROFLROFLROFL!Naku was right. He's not to be trusted. Why did I ever doubt her? I mean, it's like this widely known fact that Naku's gut-feeling always turns out to be right. She's Dutta's dhaal. Maybe it's her dhaal-ish mechanism that kicks in when he's in danger, like an alarm-clock. A superpower. Thats exactly what I cant understand! Dutta has so many experiences where Nakku's instincts were proved right, and still he disbelieves her Confused. Even when Nakku took the bullet for him previously, she had warned him, but he dint listen to her.

Whatever. Nana Banana is going down. Nana Banana?! LOL Btw Ana, heres a Superman Banana for you -->  ! Dont know what exactly you would do with it, but still, there you go Big smile!

DUTTA, you mole. Mole, ya MULE LOL?! Why can't you ever just TRUST Naku's word without DOUBTING it? Why are you so incredibly BLIND sometimes? HUH? I'm dying to know the answer. The whole tension-wala scene between Dutta and Gopalrao sealing the deal was like a D'ohmoment for me. I kept thinking: "Please don't do this. Please don't agree to this. Please, Dutta. I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you Arent you always in it?! ROFLROFLROFL if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

Gah. Frustrating. Kya kare? We're talking about the ultimate King of Donkeys here -_- Ultimate King of Donkeys - Thats the perfect title for Dutta ROFLROFLROFL!! Like they say "Patilwadi Ka Sher", similarly "Patilwadi Ka Gadha" ROFLROFLROFL

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you. I think Baaji's reaction is more justifiable. Like Dutta, he is not writing off Nakku completely, but at the same time, you cant be completely sure too. On one hand, Baaji has faith in Dutta's trust and past experiences with Nana, and on the other hand, he has faith in Nakku's gut feelings, and her rational. So Baaji being confused is understandable.

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was Stern Smile All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. Obviously you dint think Dutta dragged Nakku into their room and closed the door for some romance, did you?! But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch  Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku LOL Mishal nahin, DUTTA LOL!

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you. Exactly! Looks like some people just dont get enough LOL! Poor Nakku, she is the one who is in for a Herculean task ahead - 1) To bring Nana's REAL face in front of Dutta, & 2) Once Dutta is convinced of Nana's betrayal, handling him and making him strong, yet again!

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA! OMG Ana, please dont scare poor Dutta LOL!

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line. Ana, ROFLROFLROFL!

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. "Khoon nahin hain, baaki sanskaar aur pyar Ayisaab ka hain na...", remember Nakku's dialogue to Dutta na, so ya ApproveFirst he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him Day Dreaming You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. Dutta is really funny at times LOL...in the same scene, he is angry with Nakku and is screaming at her, and the next minute, he is all hugging her LOL! Hes so adorable Day Dreaming!

What was I saying?

Oh right. Dutta.

Right, so. The precap literally made me cringe and caused the introduction to my post. From the descriptions of Nave, I'd say the guy needs a makeover. The mental image I have of him is not pretty. Arre, who wants to see him pretty yaar! Let him remain this way, no matter how much he might dress up, ab woh Dutta jaise handsome tho nahin dikhega na .

On a totally serious note though: THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME. I feel like I'm running out of amazing words to describe how unbelievably great these episodes are Day Dreaming I mean, mostly when I'm done reading, I'm always speechless, like... WOW, and I just want to keep all the images in my head and cuddle with them (I know this sounds insane). Dont we all know you like that Approve!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for every written word and scene and sustained essence of each and every character Embarrassed LOVING IT SO MUCH! 

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 May 2011 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I really want to see Baaji and Naku teaming up to tease Dutta...:)
Yes, and then Dutta chasing Naku around the house for teaming up with Baji and teasing him Embarrassed
lol...awww imagine tht happening tho...it wud b so cute...bt ? is wud they bring in such a scene during an intense track as they hav... ?? esp wen they r gna show a warning from dutta's dushman abt keeping an eye on his ghar ki auratein...--i wish they had specified in sayin keep an eye on ur beautiful wife--- cos i believe their main target is naku 4 sure...
anyway bk 2 the mirror scene, imagine him gtin close to her n she lies tht AS is der so he moves away n sees no1 der so as sweet revenge gts proper close n ta-da AS for real appears at the door n naku says AS n dutta is like "m nt gna fal for tht agen" n baji comes 2 n thn they burst out laughing seeing the scene n dutta is horribly embarassed n thn mayb AS can drop in her wish of seeing grandkids... n thn obv baji being baji wil tease dutta...LOLEmbarrassed socho agar aisa ho to kya ho?

@ blue - Arre wah Yuvi, kya scene likha hain LOL! Sounds really cool Cool. LOL Its always Dutta who gets more embarassed than even Nakku LOL! So beautifully "emabarassment" shows on Dutta's face na LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Nice episod, Naku knows how to handle Datta,  He is not believing her about Nana, so she decides to show his true face to Datta, another adventure for her. Nana wants to break Datta, dangerous planning by Nana & Nave, no problem, Datta will fight with them, but will be hurt again, when Nana's true face is revealed,Smile 

@ blue - That sounds more like a prediction from you LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

When will our Gadha-Sher learnLOL

He ends up trusting the wrong people like Kala, NS, Chasker, Suds... and cries DHOKA when it comes to Naku and Baji.Confused

I am glad Naku is determined for NS face off.

I really like the variations in episodes..Tasha romance, Duji action, Family celebrations, Nana's treachery, Drama...there is never a dull moment.Clap

Thanks BBBig smile

@ blue - Totally agree with you!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 May 2011 at 11:57am

bandbajaoivy_11

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi people!! Thank you for all the lovely comments! I read them all... glad that u r all liking the pace of the story

Yuvika: brilliant idea to get AS to interrupt shall convey LOL
Aparna: Naku cudnt hv said the mandir thing right away LOL nahi toh story kaise badhegi aage, it needs Dutta to be confused ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Megha: Thanks dear hope u enjoy ur dinner
Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL ROFL
jagruti: thanks dear will keep ur pref for D-N in mind.
Shreya: yes, it couldnt have been romance... with Dutta so mad!
Kiran: LOL me thinks D angrier cos she went to Baji LOL

Roopa, Droopy, mozart66, ivy, mnx12... thanks guys!!!

I am slightly busy today, but will read all comments!! Keep enjoying

Cheers!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees-sourire--Roopa-mnx12kiran255ivy_11mIsHeZ.x*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsElysiameghaparti

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Okay, ya'll step aside, I'm gonna whoop Nana Ji's butt. That evil, doggy-smiling, sneaky little son of a monster. Here I was thinking that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe Nana really was nothing more than an old diabetes victim with a dysfuntional smile and a pair of expensive sunglasses, but no. Naku was right. He's not to be trusted. Why did I ever doubt her? I mean, it's like this widely known fact that Naku's gut-feeling always turns out to be right. She's Dutta's dhaal. Maybe it's her dhaal-ish mechanism that kicks in when he's in danger, like an alarm-clock. A superpower.

@blue Ana i have no clue that Nana pocess such amaizng qulities :P
thaks to u :Pnever knew u have eyed Nana so well :P

Whatever. Nana Banana is going down.
 LOLLOLLOLLOL
DUTTA, you mole. Why can't you ever just TRUST Naku's word without DOUBTING it? Why are you so incredibly BLIND sometimes? HUH? I'm dying to know the answer. The whole tension-wala scene between Dutta and Gopalrao sealing the deal was like a D'ohmoment for me. I kept thinking: "Please don't do this. Please don't agree to this. Please, Dutta. I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

Gah. Frustrating. Kya kare? We're talking about the ultimate King of Donkeys here -_-

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLvv
yeah one more title to D :P
wow Dutta u have come a long way from king pf Pw to KIndg of donkeys :P

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you.

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was Stern Smile All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku LOL 

ahhh dont talk abt the fantasies , till the end i was hoping any of our fantasy turns true :P

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA!

OH Ana  lagta hai super women in u is atking control :P
love the way u scolding ur hubby :P

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line.

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. First he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him Day Dreaming You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. PG-13.

i am above 13 can i know the details plzzzDay DreamingEmbarrassed

What was I saying?

Oh right. Dutta.

Right, so. The precap literally made me cringe and caused the introduction to my post. From the descriptions of Nave, I'd say the guy needs a makeover. The mental image I have of him is not pretty.

On a totally serious note though: THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME. I feel like I'm running out of amazing words to describe how unbelievably great these episodes are Day Dreaming I mean, mostly when I'm done reading, I'm always speechless, like... WOW, and I just want to keep all the images in my head and cuddle with them (I know this sounds insane).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for every written word and scene and sustained essence of each and every character Embarrassed LOVING IT SO MUCH! 

@Ana mine in purple or pink !
btw MIL i love the way u lash out on ur D :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiameghaparti

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

One thing that irritated me about Nakku is, when Dutta was silent to listen to her, why DINT she start off with the "mandir" incident Confused?! Every time she just starts off by saying "mera bharosa karo saab...", "mujhe aapke dhandhe ke baare mein zyada nahin maloom...", etc. Ok fine, Dutta has already heard this, so how about starting with something he has not heard?! Atleast then he might be able to understand WHY Nakku feels Nana is wrong! And why is she going on saying, "mera dil bolta hain..." instead of the REAL reason, i.e., mainly the mandir incident Confused?!

@bold ROFLROFLROFLROFL ah if ye baat naku samjh gaye , tu kya he baat hai :P
but may be she thinks D loses his memory so she strts with the start everytime 

taking in to account how just yesterday he promised to listen to her and then Dead
so im with Naku on this :PEmbarrassed
Something tells me, before Nana's actual truth is revealed, Dutta-Nakku might have a huge show down Ermm, eventually leading to Dutta realising Nakku was right! I fear this, as since the last 2-3 episodes, they are showing how much Dutta is controlling himself and trying to be as politely firm as possible with Nakku, inspite of being angry enough to burst out at her! So somehow I feel, Dutta's anger towards Nakku is piling up, with him trying to control as much as possible, but one day the dam will break and Nakku might just get it from him Ouch! So I feel, maybe Dutta might catch Nakku doing something secretly to expose Nana, when he believed Nakku had listened to his words and let go off that thought, and THAT day she might have to face his wrath Ouch! I hope in a fit of rage, Dutta doesnt slap Nakku once again Ouch, to eventually regret as usual LOL!

@all wowww geckoo 

i dont know u have got such a cool brains living in Ptail niwas :P
or may be u have sneak peek all the things just by hanging to their wall :p
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLvv

but on serious note 
i adore angry D to i so gonna love it Big smile

*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Hi people!! Thank you for all the lovely comments! I read them all... glad that u r all liking the pace of the story

Yuvika: brilliant idea to get AS to interrupt shall convey LOL
Aparna: Naku cudnt hv said the mandir thing right away LOL nahi toh story kaise badhegi aage, it needs Dutta to be confused ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Megha: Thanks dear hope u enjoy ur dinner
Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL ROFL
jagruti: thanks dear will keep ur pref for D-N in mind.
Shreya: yes, it couldnt have been romance... with Dutta so mad!
Kiran: LOL me thinks D angrier cos she went to Baji LOL

Roopa, Droopy, mozart66, ivy, mnx12... thanks guys!!!

I am slightly busy today, but will read all comments!! Keep enjoying

Cheers!!!

Your welcome dear...the dinner was nice but the update was more enjoyable... I am going to  read it once again...LOL so that I can get the feelll...lol Seems like Dutta ki daru ki tarah mujhe aaj ke dinner mein khaye...chicken curry chad gaye haiROFLBut goddd ...Dutta Dutta kab samjhega ...Nana Dishum Dishum...Nave teri toh...ROFL

Go to top