Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding the precap, I think tommorow's epi is going to be a lighter one, with most of the epi consisting of just the PN crowd. And hopefully we will get to see another "mirror" scene LOL!

haha yh mayb this time dutta wil finish his job without ne interruptionLOL

I really want to see Baaji and Naku teaming up to tease Dutta...:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoYuvika_15mnx12Elysiaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
One thing that irritated me about Nakku is, when Dutta was silent to listen to her, why DINT she start off with the "mandir" incident Confused?! Every time she just starts off by saying "mera bharosa karo saab...", "mujhe aapke dhandhe ke baare mein zyada nahin maloom...", etc. Ok fine, Dutta has already heard this, so how about starting with something he has not heard?! Atleast then he might be able to understand WHY Nakku feels Nana is wrong! And why is she going on saying, "mera dil bolta hain..." instead of the REAL reason, i.e., mainly the mandir incident Confused?!

Something tells me, before Nana's actual truth is revealed, Dutta-Nakku might have a huge show down
Ermm, eventually leading to Dutta realising Nakku was right! I fear this, as since the last 2-3 episodes, they are showing how much Dutta is controlling himself and trying to be as politely firm as possible with Nakku, inspite of being angry enough to burst out at her! So somehow I feel, Dutta's anger towards Nakku is piling up, with him trying to control as much as possible, but one day the dam will break and Nakku might just get it from him Ouch! So I feel, maybe Dutta might catch Nakku doing something secretly to expose Nana, when he believed Nakku had listened to his words and let go off that thought, and THAT day she might have to face his wrath Ouch! I hope in a fit of rage, Dutta doesnt slap Nakku once again Ouch, to eventually regret as usual LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 May 2011 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12kiran255ivy_11Elysiameghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Regarding the precap, I think tommorow's epi is going to be a lighter one, with most of the epi consisting of just the PN crowd. And hopefully we will get to see another "mirror" scene LOL!

Yes, and then Dutta chasing Naku around the house for teaming up with Baji and teasing him Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Yuvika_15ivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Uska mujhe bharosa nahi LOL! B'cos it's the festaval, someone will again come up to call them down LOL. Baaji and Roops already got a chance, so this time maybe Aayisaab Wink, everyone needs to get a turn right  ?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Yes, and then Dutta chasing Naku around the house for teaming up with Baji and teasing him Embarrassed
lol...awww imagine tht happening tho...it wud b so cute...bt ? is wud they bring in such a scene during an intense track as they hav... ?? esp wen they r gna show a warning from dutta's dushman abt keeping an eye on his ghar ki auratein...--i wish they had specified in sayin keep an eye on ur beautiful wife--- cos i believe their main target is naku 4 sure...
anyway bk 2 the mirror scene, imagine him gtin close to her n she lies tht AS is der so he moves away n sees no1 der so as sweet revenge gts proper close n ta-da AS for real appears at the door n naku says AS n dutta is like "m nt gna fal for tht agen" n baji comes 2 n thn they burst out laughing seeing the scene n dutta is horribly embarassed n thn mayb AS can drop in her wish of seeing grandkids... n thn obv baji being baji wil tease dutta...LOLEmbarrassed socho agar aisa ho to kya ho?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Uska mujhe bharosa nahi LOL! B'cos it's the festaval, someone will again come up to call them down LOL. Baaji and Roops already got a chance, so this time maybe Aayisaab Wink, everyone needs to get a turn right  ?
tht way we wnt gt 2 c a mini dutta ne time soon... bt thn agen this is tasha, if they cn hav their SR with the door open jus shws they arent scared of interruptionsLOL

bandbajaomnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I hope in a fit of rage, Dutta doesnt slap Nakku once again Ouch, to eventually regret as usual LOL!

naa i dnt think he'll do tht...he did so last time cos he thrt she was drunk n danced in front of evry1... bt i doubt he'll repeat tht mistake... bt thn agen its dutta... anything is possible...i mean he's duin the sme thing agen tht he did with kala.. BLIND faith... talk abt learning from ur mistakes--Dutta neva learns...D'oh
im jus hpin baji helps her nw tht he knws abt her encounter with nana at mandir... becos thts 1 thing i've always admired abt naku-baji relationship...they trust each other a lot...its nice 2 c tht... n thn their relationship isnt jus tht of bhabhi devar bt also of friends..bro/sis... im sure he wil support her...he jus needs tht lil bit of suspicion as he did with kala..once he has tht theres no lukin back...becos baji 2 finds it hard trustin ppl tht hav betrayed their trust agen...like with kala, he didnt believe she had changed while dutta did...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 05 May 2011 at 11:10am

bandbajaomnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Nice episod, Naku knows how to handle Datta,  He is not believing her about Nana, so she decides to show his true face to Datta, another adventure for her. Nana wants to break Datta, dangerous planning by Nana & Nave, no problem, Datta will fight with them, but will be hurt again, when Nana's true face is revealed,Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top