Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

my comments in blue :D
Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - That sounds more like a prediction from you πŸ˜†!

Predictions are required when we are not sure about the outcome. But here the creator of D-N Real Eaternal Story is not going to ruin it,so no predictions , only commenting, praising & enjoying.πŸ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

and as for superwomen , i just cant comment if she isnt wife of Dutta then who is father of Dudu , who i recently got married :P

@green i dont think in playing passing the parcel my MIL got 2 kids
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
or may be she did that way afterall she is a super women  !🀣🀣

Kiki, jaanu, darling, sweets, lovely, pumpkin pie, honey bunny. Let me explain how I got the 2 kids with my ONE and ONLY hubby, DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL.

Ahem.

You see, we met on a beautiful snowy morning in the Himalayas while he was, in fact, doing a dhanda there with the mountain people. I was, by God's grace, there on a school trip.

Standing there, as I was, my foot suddenly slipped and I slid down the mountain in slow motion (back then I wasn't Superwoman, I was just woman) and so by some miracle (or DESTINY!) Dutta caught me and we landed in a beautiful heap, major eye-lock sequence. Eventually, we started hanging out during the hours that he wasn't shooting people and so we fell deeper in love. Then one morning as we stood near a mountain ledge, like Jack and Rose at the edge of Titanic, he suddenly proposed to me and asked me to get married right then and there.

So we took his jeep to the nearest mandir and got married.

But he had to go back to India na. And I hadn't got my visa yet to go there, so until then I had to stay back. But he came to visit me regulargy for two and a half years and THAT'S how I got my two kids  Parcel ka deal badme hua na. Besides that deal was onesided *glares at Gecko* and my hubby still shows up when the weirdo doesn't know where he is. SSSH.

Ab toh twins hone wale hai. Babies shower bhi hai. Tu bhi aana. Maza ayega.
deactivated1 thumbnail

But the way u described Nana , never u ahve described Dutta :P

still my doubts are on , u see when u hate some one too much some time u fall for them too :P

so Ana , stay away from Nana before he sways away urheart πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£v

Btw ANa and Nana sounds too good πŸ€£

OH and  now im dying to see how u will weild Nana :P🀣🀣

yeah too much heavy thnking with too much going on :P
cheee MIl u and Nana πŸ€’🀣

LOOK at your comments, Kala. I mean, Kiki. You're trying to sow the seed of doubt in Dutta's mind that, I, Ana Dutta Patil, is having an affair with Nana, that oldie! Sharm kar! You are my bahu. Koi apni saas ke bare aisa sochta hai kya (don't answer that!). Kitna bhi try kar le, my Dutta trusts me and our love is indestructable. No man or WOMAN *glares at Gecko* can come between us. Tu kuch bhi kar, Kala- I mean, Kiki, Dutta will not doubt me as he has no reason to *proud* AUR AB MUJHE SAMAJH MEIN AYA. You and Nana are like scheeming against us, aren't you!

Nana, mark my words. Dutta will end you *points challengingly at the oldie*

And as for you, Kiki, behave yourself. Warna tera divorce kara degi main. Du-Du is mama's boy. Main jaisa kahegi waisa hi karega. Apne baba pe gaya hai na. Isliye.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Kiki, jaanu, darling, sweets, lovely, pumpkin pie, honey bunny. Let me explain how I got the 2 kids with my ONE and ONLY hubby, DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL.

Ahem.

You see, we met on a beautiful snowy morning in the Himalayas while he was, in fact, doing a dhanda there with the mountain people. I was, by God's grace, there on a school trip.

Standing there, as I was, my foot suddenly slipped and I slid down the mountain in slow motion (back then I wasn't Superwoman, I was just woman) and so by some miracle (or DESTINY!) Dutta caught me and we landed in a beautiful heap, major eye-lock sequence. Eventually, we started hanging out during the hours that he wasn't shooting people and so we fell deeper in love. Then one morning as we stood near a mountain ledge, like Jack and Rose at the edge of Titanic, he suddenly proposed to me and asked me to get married right then and there.

So we took his jeep to the nearest mandir and got married.

But he had to go back to India na. And I hadn't got my visa yet to go there, so until then I had to stay back. But he came to visit me regulargy for two and a half years and THAT'S how I got my two kids  Parcel ka deal badme hua na. Besides that deal was onesided *glares at Gecko* and my hubby still shows up when the weirdo doesn't know where he is. SSSH.

Ab toh twins hone wale hai. Babies shower bhi hai. Tu bhi aana. Maza ayega.

OHhh OK

so u Both meet at Himalayaas Hmm !

thats a nice LOve story mama :P

@red but mama now my doubts shifts to susar ji ,
u meet him in Himalya , u got married with him too
but cant go cuz no visa !

HELLLOOO  he is a don , cant he just smuggle u like he smuggle all the other things :P
or ur hubby and my susar is only mastered in marrying at gunpoint or proposing at cliff

btw what a place for proposal , accept kia tu take the girl to mandir

and reject kia to push from the cliff🀣
🀣🀣🀣

sassu maa main keh rahe ho , he doesnt want to take u to PN !

thinks abt it 😲

and what are we vampires that we cant age , oh ok u are super women but what abt us !

u are having twins at this age :😲just think

yesterday i married to ur son , he must be around 20 or have u make me married to a BALIk Vadhu
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG ye pora Patil parevar hi pagal hai

and soon i will be too !

kiran255 thumbnail

LOOK at your comments, Kala. I mean, Kiki. You're trying to sow the seed of doubt in Dutta's mind that, I, Ana Dutta Patil, is having an affair with Nana, that oldie! Sharm kar! You are my bahu. Koi apni saas ke bare aisa sochta hai kya (don't answer that!). Kitna bhi try kar le, my Dutta trusts me and our love is indestructable. No man or WOMAN *glares at Gecko* can come between us. Tu kuch bhi kar, Kala- I mean, Kiki, Dutta will not doubt me as he has no reason to *proud* AUR AB MUJHE SAMAJH MEIN AYA. You and Nana are like scheeming against us, aren't you!

Nana, mark my words. Dutta will end you *points challengingly at the oldie*

And as for you, Kiki, behave yourself. Warna tera divorce kara degi main. Du-Du is mama's boy. Main jaisa kahegi waisa hi karega. Apne baba pe gaya hai na. Isliye.

Oh Nana i mean ANa !

im not trying , im just rying to get the facts right :P
u know i ahte when i cant get the picture right :P

but ur love to Dutta is pure but my heart says u have a relationship with nana !
warna how can 2 names sound so same !

OMG dont tell me ANa and no body knows what u were called b4 ANA Sriram Patil !

Kahin u werent ANA NANA :p😲

OMG !😲

Oh ANA sharam main nahi ap  karo !
Pyar main itni andhi kay apnay abba ko dhamki day di !
u are a lost case sassu maa:P

AHhh nahinnn !

Dudu sirf mera hai and mera ,
his thicjk gorgeous like his dad , his londg slender neck , his hands
and his  ***** and his ******* and what can i say abt His ******************************************
************************************************* !

Oh sorry carried awayyy !

Btw sasu maa he was a mama boys but kal say aj main bohat badal chuka hai :P😳

u see i was undertraining kala my guru was many years she make fool of susar ji almost half of his life :P
tu i can handle DUDU quite nicely :D

plus yesterday my aunty sups come and gave me a book  s on !

"How to make a Gadha  ,
                                    a real gadha in ur love
                                             just  in 7 days "

🀣v
deactivated1 thumbnail

HELLLOOO  he is a don , cant he just smuggle u like he smuggle all the other things :P

Ka- I mean, Kiki, sweets. My good hubby doesn't SMUGGLE PEOPLE na. He only does zameen ka dhanda and such  

or ur hubby and my susar is only mastered in marrying at gunpoint or proposing at cliff

btw what a place for proposal , accept kia tu take the girl to mandir

and reject kia to push from the cliff🀣
🀣🀣🀣

LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He didn't marry me at gunpoint, but at knife point πŸ˜† Tradition is tradition after all. But I was smiling the whole time...

sassu maa main keh rahe ho , he doesnt want to take u to PN !

thinks abt it 😲

Of course he doesn't. He wants us to have an even bigger house and more power, so we shifted to The White House.

and what are we vampires that we cant age , oh ok u are super women but what abt us !

u are having twins at this age :😲just think

yesterday i married to ur son , he must be around 20 or have u make me married to a BALIk Vadhu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣

There is no such thing as age in love. Haven't you learned anything from Gulaal and Phulwa?

deactivated1 thumbnail

but ur love to Dutta is pure but my heart says u have a relationship with nana !
warna how can 2 names sound so same !

OMG dont tell me ANa and no body knows what u were called b4 ANA Sriram Patil !

Kahin u werent ANA NANA :p😲

Kabhi Nana ke saath affair aur kabhi main uski beti? Kala, tu kitni bhi koshish kar le, you cannot link me with Nana. He's already in love with Gecko. OMIGOD. IT SLIPPED OUT. I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T TELL πŸ˜†

Dudu sirf mera hai and mera ,
his thicjk gorgeous like his dad , his londg slender neck , his hands
and his  ***** and his ******* and what can i say abt His ******************************************
************************************************* !

Oh sorry carried awayyy !

Btw sasu maa he was a mama boys but kal say aj main bohat badal chuka hai :P😳

u see i was undertraining kala my guru was many years she make fool of susar ji almost half of his life :P
tu i can handle DUDU quite nicely :D

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That's what I wanted to hear. A woman who can wield my son! Just like I wield his daddy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kiran255 thumbnail
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Next