Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@BB: Thanks for the update...I agree with Harshita that we were expecting fireworks. But what happenned goes with their characters so I am not disappointed.
I wonder if Nana is planning to harm Naku to get to Dutta.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Dutta, apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal ke rakh!" - Definitely the hint is towards Nakku, as the writer might also want to interconnect this track with Nakku's past, and her bad "basti" experiences due to her breathtaking beauty! And IF Nakku is harmed in any way in terms of "flesh-trade", Dutta would never be able to forgive himself for not trusting Nakku's words ! Nakku is definitely not concerned about herself, but Dutta's welfare. Oh, how I wished this time around Nakku was proved wrong, atleast for Dutta's sake, as he has suffered a lot due to DHOKA from people he loves/respects . But looks like he is himself attracting the same by repelling it too much, like they say "you strongly attract what you fear the most!"

Regarding the precap, I think tommorow's epi is going to be a lighter one, with most of the epi consisting of just the PN crowd. And hopefully we will get to see another "mirror" scene ๐Ÿ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ  Sorry, double post. The net is giving trouble.

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When will our Gadha-Sher learn๐Ÿ˜†

He ends up trusting the wrong people like Kala, NS, Chasker, Suds... and cries DHOKA when it comes to Naku and Baji.๐Ÿ˜•

I am glad Naku is determined for NS face off.

I really like the variations in episodes..Tasha romance, Duji action, Family celebrations, Nana's treachery, Drama...there is never a dull moment.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks BB๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol m surprised evry1 was expecting romantic fireworks...der was no way tht was gna happen esp nt after hearing her go on abt nana

m jus happy tht she's stil determined tht nana aint gd after hearing tht nana had saved dutta's life (wich she didnt knw b4) ...kala's track has made naku realise nt 2 trust ne1 nt evn those tht pretend 2 b on ur side...m glad she's following her inner feeling...

n like i sed b4 no doubt their main target is naku... mayb sumhw naku's sis myt b mentioned 4 they r in the sme field--selling girls in dubai--mayb links 2 naku's sis... who knws...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding the precap, I think tommorow's epi is going to be a lighter one, with most of the epi consisting of just the PN crowd. And hopefully we will get to see another "mirror" scene ๐Ÿ˜†!

haha yh mayb this time dutta wil finish his job without ne interruption๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha yh mayb this time dutta wil finish his job without ne interruption๐Ÿ˜†

I really want to see Baaji and Naku teaming up to tease Dutta...:)
One thing that irritated me about Nakku is, when Dutta was silent to listen to her, why DINT she start off with the "mandir" incident ๐Ÿ˜•?! Every time she just starts off by saying "mera bharosa karo saab...", "mujhe aapke dhandhe ke baare mein zyada nahin maloom...", etc. Ok fine, Dutta has already heard this, so how about starting with something he has not heard?! Atleast then he might be able to understand WHY Nakku feels Nana is wrong! And why is she going on saying, "mera dil bolta hain..." instead of the REAL reason, i.e., mainly the mandir incident ๐Ÿ˜•?!

Something tells me, before Nana's actual truth is revealed, Dutta-Nakku might have a huge show down
๐Ÿค”, eventually leading to Dutta realising Nakku was right! I fear this, as since the last 2-3 episodes, they are showing how much Dutta is controlling himself and trying to be as politely firm as possible with Nakku, inspite of being angry enough to burst out at her! So somehow I feel, Dutta's anger towards Nakku is piling up, with him trying to control as much as possible, but one day the dam will break and Nakku might just get it from him ! So I feel, maybe Dutta might catch Nakku doing something secretly to expose Nana, when he believed Nakku had listened to his words and let go off that thought, and THAT day she might have to face his wrath ! I hope in a fit of rage, Dutta doesnt slap Nakku once again , to eventually regret as usual ๐Ÿ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I really want to see Baaji and Naku teaming up to tease Dutta...:)

Yes, and then Dutta chasing Naku around the house for teaming up with Baji and teasing him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha yh mayb this time dutta wil finish his job without ne interruption๐Ÿ˜†

Uska mujhe bharosa nahi ๐Ÿ˜†! B'cos it's the festaval, someone will again come up to call them down ๐Ÿ˜†. Baaji and Roops already got a chance, so this time maybe Aayisaab ๐Ÿ˜‰, everyone needs to get a turn right  ?!