Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Okay, ya'll step aside, I'm gonna whoop Nana Ji's butt. That evil, doggy-smiling, sneaky little son of a monster. Here I was thinking that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe Nana really was nothing more than an old diabetes victim with a dysfuntional smile and a pair of expensive sunglasses, but no. Naku was right. He's not to be trusted. Why did I ever doubt her? I mean, it's like this widely known fact that Naku's gut-feeling always turns out to be right. She's Dutta's dhaal. Maybe it's her dhaal-ish mechanism that kicks in when he's in danger, like an alarm-clock. A superpower.

Whatever. Nana Banana is going down.

DUTTA, you mole. Why can't you ever just TRUST Naku's word without DOUBTING it? Why are you so incredibly BLIND sometimes? HUH? I'm dying to know the answer. The whole tension-wala scene between Dutta and Gopalrao sealing the deal was like a moment for me. I kept thinking: "Please don't do this. Please don't agree to this. Please, Dutta. I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

Gah. Frustrating. Kya kare? We're talking about the ultimate King of Donkeys here -_-

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you.

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was 😳 All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku πŸ˜† 

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA!

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line.

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. First he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him 😍 You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. PG-13.

What was I saying?

Oh right. Dutta.

Right, so. The precap literally made me cringe and caused the introduction to my post. From the descriptions of Nave, I'd say the guy needs a makeover. The mental image I have of him is not pretty.

On a totally serious note though: THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME. I feel like I'm running out of amazing words to describe how unbelievably great these episodes are 😍 I mean, mostly when I'm done reading, I'm always speechless, like... WOW, and I just want to keep all the images in my head and cuddle with them (I know this sounds insane).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for every written word and scene and sustained essence of each and every character 😳 LOVING IT SO MUCH! 
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
AW nana sahib and his evil ways.. loved this update, my  moment has to be the the meeting between nave and dutta.!! wow could picture that in front of my eyes..more so loved dutta's dialogue here, the way he looked at baaji for a second.. Dutta shri ram patil is not to be messed with! love it, so the guys been warned yet nana and his champcha are going to defy it totally... better start running then because..dutta will clock on soon. looking forward to whats come. hoping for a little more of dutta/naku!!- thanks.
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
mineπŸ˜‰
Edited-

Superb as always!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved reading the whole epi n awesome!!

Gadha tho gadha hi rehainga na!!πŸ˜†

Glad that nakku at least was able to say it to Baaji, but her we go he proved to be a baby gdah learning all from his dada gadha!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Aww the dragging to the room was fine, but he kept on shouting Nakku  Nakusha as if to make sure which one she will listen to!!πŸ˜›

The meating with Nana n Nave was !!

I can see the future coming epis where he gonna shout from top of the roof Again saying DHOKKAPerturbed!!!

Some things can not be changed and its very true when it comes to our DSP!!πŸ˜†

Pre cap makes it another screaming shouting  from dutta telling dund ke nikal and Baaji going tension math le, me sub teek kar doonga!!!

Thanks BB for the lovely update,😳

Waiting eagerly for todays update!!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago

nice update

aha so NS is evil... wish dutta had believed naku... he's making the sme mistake he did b4 with kala... bt m glad naku is determined 2 reveal his truth 2 dutta... i hpe she sticks 2 her gut feeling n i hpe as always baji helps her, cos baji knws abt her encounter with NS while dutta stil doesnt...i hpe baji sides her, baji being on naku's side wil give her immense support tht she reali needs...altho it shud b cumin from dutta bt baji's always been der 4 her except once so m hopin he sticks 2 supportin naku...

oh gosh r they eyeing naku..??? mayb nt the other sis bt defo naku, cos they knw hw much dutta loves naku n also the way nave n NS look at naku gives u da creepy feeling...so no doubt their main target is gna b naku...plus im sure nave had bad eyes on naku at the party... wen talkin 2 dutta he was like ur wife's reali beautiful... m sure its thm thts duin the women selling dhanda so i think they myt target naku...mayb they knw abt her past life...her sis etc...🀒
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing BB...In a rush today for a dinner party...I knew it Dutta will once again not believe in nakku..poor gal..Nana n Nave...really creepy people...Seems like in tomorrow's episode something bad will happen..Waiting for tomorrow's update...πŸ˜ƒ
WOW! Day by day the story is getting more and more exciting! Dutta still doesn't trust people easily looks like! Eagerly awaiting your next update tomorrow!

Thanks BB for the update..😊

Nakku ki baath poori suntha nahi hain dutta..and when nakku was sharing it with baji..waha bhi aa gaya tho poori katha khatam hone ki baad.. kya timing hain? πŸ˜†
Dutta is right  from his side as he is loyal to NS who has saved him twice...but kala's episode should have made him all alert to at least listen to nakku..
'kalavati ne bhi kitni baar aapki fikar karne ka naatak kiya tha..' why didn't you tell it aloud nakku..?

I think Nave is about to start the same 2 things which dutta has put a condition to him not to deal with.. Drugs and Women..

Oh..Nana Saheb and his grin on his left side of his face.. 🀒
His grin and his deadly plan go together...

Precap..Finally, Nana showing his true colors..Dutta ke ghar tak pahench gaye ye log..

Episode Review:
So for everyone expecting fireworks of some kind between Tasha today, disappointed muh?
Jokes apart, I liked that Naku has come back to being assertive and persistent. She told Baaji everything...and it is so nice to see that he listens to her without just getting angry.
Baaji and Naku are so similar in that, they listen they are patient and they dont get flustered easily. Dutta in a sense has 2 wives, Baaji first and then Naku. Its like Baaji is his work wife as they say :) Wonderful...and Naku is using that to her advantage to get her point across, so I liked her approach.

Dutta being Dutta, obviously is dismissing all her concerns, probably because he thinks Nana wont harm him, there is a bigger game at play here.

Finally, I really liked the precap where it says apne ghar ki auraton ko bacha, its pretty obvious that the target is going to be Naku - since Dutta needs to finally realize that her pretty face had become her weakness and all that she had gone through, including what Anna did to her. Although she told him in person, I think he needs to "see" it happening to actually save her and then redeem himself and Naku in the process even further.

Hopefully, Gudi Padwa, will also have some light hearted teasing between Baaji and Dutta over Naku :)
OH BB Finally the update !

jis ko read karnay kay liye 

iw as dying and my mind wandered at all the places where it shouldnt go :P
OK now 
First of all  awesome Epi !

Love Naku , she is finally using her brains and tell everything to Baaji !
chalo their is some one who knows all and tehn 

the most awaited scene !
D standing and the way he ignored B and takes N to room :P
wooo  

quite chilling effect !

and what happens in room is to die for !

the mode swings OF D .
when he knows he got her hadn which is injured , he let go of it !

when N talks abt she cant afford to lose her , the way his face expresssion changes 

and when he gets all angry !

OMG BB !
awesome epi 

i love the dialogue in which he mentioned that main nay suni so u went TO baaji :P

he still hates that N goes to B :P
but loving N here :D
the way she tackled D and determined herself to uncover Nana face !

Next morning !
ahh Nana has nothing to do but to call D .,
he is such a useless DOn :P

and wooo what a meeting b/w Nave and D :D

love D conditions for business 
and how he said in a firm tone !
im just waiting when D coems to know all what Nana is upto :P

oh in precap !

Nanaaa has totally gone nuts 

only D looks hot while drinking Nana ki tu :P

and wooo what did D got !

teh chit !