Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74AKI7garima25rjsdsilkroutesana111nabilamubeenvahgarshipsbabli102030sss8080divya17-7Nimmi.ziksMoontidecaptkirkdroopy_asleepvikadesigirlnik_ita-sourire--Roopa-Keva-Fivr-mnx12kiran255rama_2010mozart66ltl_fansub_rosashish15Ani_La_Iamaishwish-Azy-mIsHeZ.xprnczShuVin-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*-Ritz-MelodiousDreamsElysiaSophia21Lekzivy_11..Naina..--Sia--Anu-Reddyfm05meghapartiImmaculateDreamsmile.saraDew-drop_Eternity_TheRager

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Okay, ya'll step aside, I'm gonna whoop Nana Ji's butt. That evil, doggy-smiling, sneaky little son of a monster. Here I was thinking that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe Nana really was nothing more than an old diabetes victim with a dysfuntional smile and a pair of expensive sunglasses, but no. Naku was right. He's not to be trusted. Why did I ever doubt her? I mean, it's like this widely known fact that Naku's gut-feeling always turns out to be right. She's Dutta's dhaal. Maybe it's her dhaal-ish mechanism that kicks in when he's in danger, like an alarm-clock. A superpower.

Whatever. Nana Banana is going down.

DUTTA, you mole. Why can't you ever just TRUST Naku's word without DOUBTING it? Why are you so incredibly BLIND sometimes? HUH? I'm dying to know the answer. The whole tension-wala scene between Dutta and Gopalrao sealing the deal was like a D'ohmoment for me. I kept thinking: "Please don't do this. Please don't agree to this. Please, Dutta. I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

Gah. Frustrating. Kya kare? We're talking about the ultimate King of Donkeys here -_-

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you.

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was Stern Smile All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku LOL 

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA!

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line.

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. First he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him Day Dreaming You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. PG-13.

What was I saying?

Oh right. Dutta.

Right, so. The precap literally made me cringe and caused the introduction to my post. From the descriptions of Nave, I'd say the guy needs a makeover. The mental image I have of him is not pretty.

On a totally serious note though: THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME. I feel like I'm running out of amazing words to describe how unbelievably great these episodes are Day Dreaming I mean, mostly when I'm done reading, I'm always speechless, like... WOW, and I just want to keep all the images in my head and cuddle with them (I know this sounds insane).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for every written word and scene and sustained essence of each and every character Embarrassed LOVING IT SO MUCH! 

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 10:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichBeeesbandbajaomnx12-bharti-prncz-Azy-ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiImmaculateDream

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
AW nana sahib and his evil ways.. loved this update, my  moment has to be the the meeting between nave and dutta.!! wow could picture that in front of my eyes..more so loved dutta's dialogue here, the way he looked at baaji for a second.. Dutta shri ram patil is not to be messed with! love it, so the guys been warned yet nana and his champcha are going to defy it totally... better start running then because..dutta will clock on soon. looking forward to whats come. hoping for a little more of dutta/naku!!- thanks.

Edited by jagrutid - 05 May 2011 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12ivy_11meghaparti

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
mineWink
Edited-

Superb as always!!!ClapClap

Loved reading the whole epi n awesome!!

Gadha tho gadha hi rehainga na!!D'ohLOL

Glad that nakku at least was able to say it to Baaji, but her we go he proved to be a baby gdah learning all from his dada gadha!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Aww the dragging to the room was fine, but he kept on shouting Nakku  Nakusha as if to make sure which one she will listen to!!Tongue

The meating with Nana n Nave was Annoyed And Disappointed!!

I can see the future coming epis where he gonna shout from top of the roof Again saying DHOKKAPerturbed!!!

Some things can not be changed and its very true when it comes to our DSP!!LOL

Pre cap makes it another screaming shouting  from dutta telling dund ke nikal and Baaji going tension math le, me sub teek kar doonga!!!

Thanks BB for the lovely update,Embarrassed

Waiting eagerly for todays update!!

Edited by AzMishy - 05 May 2011 at 10:26pm
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

nice update

aha so NS is evil... wish dutta had believed naku... he's making the sme mistake he did b4 with kala... bt m glad naku is determined 2 reveal his truth 2 dutta... i hpe she sticks 2 her gut feeling n i hpe as always baji helps her, cos baji knws abt her encounter with NS while dutta stil doesnt...i hpe baji sides her, baji being on naku's side wil give her immense support tht she reali needs...altho it shud b cumin from dutta bt baji's always been der 4 her except once so m hopin he sticks 2 supportin naku...

oh gosh r they eyeing naku..??? mayb nt the other sis bt defo naku, cos they knw hw much dutta loves naku n also the way nave n NS look at naku gives u da creepy feeling...so no doubt their main target is gna b naku...plus im sure nave had bad eyes on naku at the party... wen talkin 2 dutta he was like ur wife's reali beautiful... m sure its thm thts duin the women selling dhanda so i think they myt target naku...mayb they knw abt her past life...her sis etc...Dead

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 05 May 2011 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing BB...In a rush today for a dinner party...I knew it Dutta will once again not believe in nakku..poor gal..Nana n Nave...really creepy people...Seems like in tomorrow's episode something bad will happen..Waiting for tomorrow's update...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
WOW! Day by day the story is getting more and more exciting! Dutta still doesn't trust people easily looks like! Eagerly awaiting your next update tomorrow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Thanks BB for the update..Smile

Nakku ki baath poori suntha nahi hain dutta..and when nakku was sharing it with baji..waha bhi aa gaya tho poori katha khatam hone ki baad.. kya timing hain? LOL
Dutta is right  from his side as he is loyal to NS who has saved him twice...but kala's episode should have made him all alert to at least listen to nakku..
'kalavati ne bhi kitni baar aapki fikar karne ka naatak kiya tha..' why didn't you tell it aloud nakku..?

I think Nave is about to start the same 2 things which dutta has put a condition to him not to deal with.. Drugs and Women..

Oh..Nana Saheb and his grin on his left side of his face.. Dead
His grin and his deadly plan go together...

Precap..Finally, Nana showing his true colors..Dutta ke ghar tak pahench gaye ye log..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiImmaculateDream

Go to top