Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 14!- (Page 42)

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

i wud never like the track which was shown for kaka n kaki...kahin aisa naa ho ki akshi slips from the stairs that's a silly guess cz in every daily soap they show this thing only...AngryDead

If that is the case... it is ok yaar.. no one can do anything for this... naitik also will be supporting akshara with no doubt...
that's the bestest part that munna wud support aksharaBig smile n promo ka bhi i think yahi kuch hai...they're giving us hints...may be...

these cv's r making us more tensed with these promos... they r not saying anything clearly... this promo n the previous promo both were so confusing...

Ye  log  promo  dikhate  hi  kyun...hame  tension  dene  keliye...ek  bhi  khushi  promo  recently  nahi  aaya  hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

i wud never like the track which was shown for kaka n kaki...kahin aisa naa ho ki akshi slips from the stairs that's a silly guess cz in every daily soap they show this thing only...AngryDead

If that is the case... it is ok yaar.. no one can do anything for this... naitik also will be supporting akshara with no doubt...
that's the bestest part that munna wud support aksharaBig smile n promo ka bhi i think yahi kuch hai...they're giving us hints...may be...

these cv's r making us more tensed with these promos... they r not saying anything clearly... this promo n the previous promo both were so confusing...

Ye  log  promo  dikhate  hi  kyun...hame  tension  dene  keliye...ek  bhi  khushi  promo  recently  nahi  aaya  hai
yes di...they luv to trouble us...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.gpvlaks

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

khushi promo recent??.. I wonder if they have shown anything khushi till now... expect for the holi milan promo...

Edited by saru.g - 08 May 2011 at 8:43am

_deepshi_

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

khushi promo recent??.. I wonder if they have shown anything khushi till now... expect for the holi milan promo...

Ek  achcha  promo  nahi...happy  naksh  track  nahi...batwara  track  achcha chal  raha  tha  tho  use  band  kar  diya...bekar  ki  nishmi  ki  sade  hue  romance ...mahswri + singhs  ki  pakao...kuch  chahiya  kya...
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
They r just increasing the trp's yaar keeping us in tension... now I just hope naksh to be together... nothing more than that...

pvlaks

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

They r just increasing the trp's yaar keeping us in tension... now I just hope naksh to be together... nothing more than that...

U  r  right...naksh  hamesha   saath  rahe...bus  aur  kuch  nahi  chahiye...

chalo  bye  saru  and  deepshi...gd night    and  swt  drms 

saru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Bye lakshmi di...
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged