Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

i wud never like the track which was shown for kaka n kaki...kahin aisa naa ho ki akshi slips from the stairs that's a silly guess cz in every daily soap they show this thing only...😡🤢

If that is the case... it is ok yaar.. no one can do anything for this... naitik also will be supporting akshara with no doubt...
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saru.g

If that is the case... it is ok yaar.. no one can do anything for this... naitik also will be supporting akshara with no doubt...

that's the bestest part that munna wud support akshara😃 n promo ka bhi i think yahi kuch hai...they're giving us hints...may be...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaa I too want doc to advice this... even if they don't advice also... cant these singhania's think naksh needed some space so that akshi can feel better... can't they send them to some place... sns is taking their leads to switz can't our cv's take to thim to even shimla or manali??

Kya  bataon...kajus  log  ...ek  HM  dikhaya  tha  ...yaad  hai  na...bhikhari  bhi  aaya  tha...
saru.g thumbnail

that's the bestest part that munna wud support akshara😃 n promo ka bhi i think yahi kuch hai...they're giving us hints...may be...

these cv's r making us more tensed with these promos... they r not saying anything clearly... this promo n the previous promo both were so confusing...
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvlaks

Kya  bataon...kajus  log  ...ek  HM  dikhaya  tha  ...yaad  hai  na...bhikhari  bhi  aaya  tha...

Is that HM?? only for 2 days... n one night... so conjuse yaar... they r getting very good trp's through yrkkh even after 2.5yrs... but still they r conjuse...
pvlaks thumbnail

these cv's r making us more tensed with these promos... they r not saying anything clearly... this promo n the previous promo both were so confusing...

Ye  log  promo  dikhate  hi  kyun...hame  tension  dene  keliye...ek  bhi  khushi  promo  recently  nahi  aaya  hai
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pvlaks

Ye  log  promo  dikhate  hi  kyun...hame  tension  dene  keliye...ek  bhi  khushi  promo  recently  nahi  aaya  hai

yes di...they luv to trouble us...😡
saru.g thumbnail

yes di...they luv to trouble us...😡

khushi promo recent??.. I wonder if they have shown anything khushi till now... expect for the holi milan promo...
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail

khushi promo recent??.. I wonder if they have shown anything khushi till now... expect for the holi milan promo...

Ek  achcha  promo  nahi...happy  naksh  track  nahi...batwara  track  achcha chal  raha  tha  tho  use  band  kar  diya...bekar  ki  nishmi  ki  sade  hue  romance ...mahswri + singhs  ki  pakao...kuch  chahiya  kya...
saru.g thumbnail
They r just increasing the trp's yaar keeping us in tension... now I just hope naksh to be together... nothing more than that...