-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 14!- - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saru.g

@aastha: no yaar being a nurse, u can guess the symptoms n take immediate medication right... so i told like that... but please take care...

haa finally i became goldie aastha... Thanku... never expected that i can make 1000 posts...

ya dear...bt it happens wid me quiet often...esp in summer season...😑
nw u wil be makin 10,000 of posts,,,jst cπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Astha di .. Yes its not published now cuz everyone got busy with studies..😊

Saru ..Shikha di was the one who was behind al the creative stuff😊

yaa... you both used be active regarding these... now that exams r completed n everyone is having holidays... can we have NL again??

yaa... you both used be active regarding these... now that exams r completed n everyone is having holidays... can we have NL again??

tat sounds very intresting...πŸ‘β­οΈ
Originally posted by aditi7

ya dear...bt it happens wid me quiet often...esp in summer season...😑
nw u wil be makin 10,000 of posts,,,jst cπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haa I used to be so silent before... I'm always silent member of this forum... not only in the forum in real also I used to speak very less... but now there is some change... I should be thankful to this forum...

haa I used to be so silent before... I'm always silent member of this forum... not only in the forum in real also I used to speak very less... but now there is some change... I should be thankful to this forum...

nt only u dear i m also silent here,,,i  m here since 2009,,,,bt couldnt b in touch so mch bec of my busy workin schedule😑😑ya dis forum is also very close 2 my heart...πŸ˜ƒ

nt only u dear i m also silent here,,,i  m here since 2009,,,,bt couldnt b in touch so mch bec of my busy workin schedule😑😑ya dis forum is also very close 2 my heart...πŸ˜ƒ

yes it is close to our heart... n still what more aastha... what r ur future plans??...

yes it is close to our heart... n still what more aastha... what r ur future plans??...

nothin so esp dear...i hav 2 continue my studies,,i needed 2 yrs of workin experience n its abt 1 n half year now...in between nt sure if my parents wld get me married...lolzzzπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n tl wat abt u?????
@aastha: sorry for the late reply... hmm u have so much of planss... for me no plans yaar... I'll continue with job till it is possible... marrying the guy whom my parents select... no more plans as for noww... all d best for ur studies... nice to hear that u want to continue ur studies...

@aastha: sorry for the late reply... hmm u have so much of planss... for me no plans yaar... I'll continue with job till it is possible... marrying the guy whom my parents select... no more plans as for noww... all d best for ur studies... nice to hear that u want to continue ur studies...

thanks dear...i dont think much abt future yarr,,jst enjoy da present...πŸ˜›

thanks dear...i dont think much abt future yarr,,jst enjoy da present...πŸ˜›

haa its the best thing...