OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

That was so wickedπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kill  me right nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome, brilliant, beautiful update. loved it.
 finally geet make maan confess.
loved it.

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was fab
Jus loved gals plan
Bechara Maan kya kay bol gaya
It awesumest awesum
ruhakhan thumbnail
Hey dat was such a wicked plan wow i loved ur os and girls are stronger than boys
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ... 

wicked but worth it ...πŸ˜‰

thnx 4 d pm ... 

do pm me wenevr u write nxt ...
sweet cherry thumbnail
omg that was so funny

awww i wish der was one more part
loved it
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

res...

i ll read 2mro😊

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!😳  You should continue though...i want to see Maan's kasam come trueπŸ˜‰
mitzi11 thumbnail
perfect
but wicked update
pls cont soonnn
thnak pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update

my fav
part was
Geet, please. You are creating things. I never said women are a burden. You can never be a burden to me Geet. I cannot even think of my mere existence without you, then how in my wildest dreams can I imagine you to be a burden?" he groaned while falling on his knees and hugging her waist.

Geet knew Maan was in agony and she was feeling a little guilty. She had provoked him to such a stage that he had no sense of what he was talking. Slowly her other hand pressed the record button of the mini tape-recorder she had placed on the window sill, hidden behind the curtains.

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her.

Geet, please. You are creating things. I never said women are a burden. You can never be a burden to me Geet. I cannot even think of my mere existence without you, then how in my wildest dreams can I imagine you to be a burden?" he groaned while falling on his knees and hugging her waist.

Geet knew Maan was in agony and she was feeling a little guilty. She had provoked him to such a stage that he had no sense of what he was talking. Slowly her other hand pressed the record button of the mini tape-recorder she had placed on the window sill, hidden behind the curtains.

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£