Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS:Girls are stronger than Boys, part 2 updated - Page 6

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg dat was awesome. plz continue soon. pm me plz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow its awesome
can't wait 4 surprise
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one
do cont soon...
and i'm already in ur buddy list..

Noor
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DO CONT FAST KATHIE..
cant wait for the surprise...
awesome start...
cont fast...πŸ˜ƒ
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG. . . . Wats in girl head sounds really dangerous. . .*wink* oh god plz update next part soon.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Kathie , just came across this OS β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Are u kidding ... plz continue , its Superb πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awaiting the next parts πŸ˜›
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome dear
continue soon
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kathie this was lovely so different from the run of the mill OS, please do coninue, I wanna know what happens next, would love to see Geet and Meera show it to Maan and Dev πŸ˜ƒ

And I agree, girls are definitely stronger and better than men πŸ˜‰
kathie_berns thumbnail

Part 2:

Maan entered his bedroom to find the bathroom door locked. He approached the door apprehensively wondering what to say to calm his tigress of a wife. Yes! His wife who was shy by nature switched modes at night, to transform into his wild tigress, and the past week was enough proof for that, he smiled remembering. But now, bringing Geet out of the bathroom was a challenge. His wife could get quite stubborn on issues which were next to nothing, and pacifying her then became a tedious task. Anyways, he decided to give it a try.

"Geet? Baby? Open the door, please!" he spoke out while gently knocking on the door. As expected, he did not get any response from the other side. He decided to try again.

"Baby! I'm sorry. I'm sorry to have subjected you to a task which I knew you would be unable to do. I know it was unfair to subject you to free yourself from me. Of course I'm physically stronger. After all I'm a man. I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me." He apologized in a pleading tone, while trying to contain his smirk remembering the incident.

The audacity of the MAN! Geet fumed from inside the bathroom. Was he by anyways apologizing? If this was what he called an apology, then he didn't even know the A of apology. But not to worry. She had all the time in the world to teach him, how to fall to his feet and apologize, she smiled evilly while checking herself in the mirror. She decided to give him a little more time to apologize before coming out. After all, if he was THE MAN, she was THE WOMAN, and she wanted to give him a fair chance at apology, before he would beg for mercy. Gosh! This is so evil, a silent laugh escaped her glossy lips as she recalled Meera's plan………….

What is it with these women! Maan thought frustrated. He was hanging near the door from the past half an hour, pleading her to shun her anger, but she didn't seem to budge. Not a sound could be heard from the bathroom. His knuckles were aching from knocking at the door. He thought of giving himself a five minute break before resuming his position at the door. He sat on the chair from across the bathroom and opened his laptop to complete some unfinished work.

When Geet was sure Maan had given up, she decided that this was the right moment to strike. Slowly she opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom.

Maan was engrossed in his work, when he heard the Bathroom door creaking open. The next moment his throat went dry, drinking in the breath taking sight before him. Maybe the lack of sleep from the past one week was finally taking a toll on him. He was definitely hallucinating. Geet was not wearing this.

Geet's heart jumped victoriously as she got the desired effect from Maan and much more. But the way his eyes were devouring her, making her difficult to focus.

His innocent angel had seemingly transformed into a sexy seductress. Some kind of a transparent red lace was clinging to her body exposing her generous cleavage, a supposed negligee. Her long hair was slightly wet and ruffled, making her even more sexy if possible. Strangely his subconscious mind noticed her kohl smudged hazel eyes, covered with a smoky grey eye shadow, and her full lips were painted blood red, making her juicy lips bitable. The negligee covered her curves to a minimum, while providing a curtained view of her stomach and satin smooth back.

She slowly walked towards him taking deliberately slow steps. Maan looked like he was paralyzed with shock. Not a muscle moved from his well toned body, and when his lungs were starving due to lack of oxygen, he realized he had held his breath. She removed the laptop from his numb hands and placed it on the table. Next she sat on his lap, placing her legs on either sides of the chair. She laced her hands through his hair while placing wet kisses on his cheek and moving further down to lick his Adam's apple.

Sweet lord! Did this woman even have any clue, what she was doing to him? He was on the verge of losing his sanity.

Her licking turned into gentle biting, and he had had enough. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back to feast his eyes on her creamy neck. He was about to do the same with his mouth when she suddenly got up from his lap and walked towards the dressing table, leaving him starved.

Geet's heart was beating against her ribs. With whatever was remaining of her self control, she lifted herself from his lap, pretending to be unaffected. She switched on the blow dryer and set her hair to one side, exposing her back to him.

What the hell! Maan thought, as Geet was blow drying her hair, while all the time he was going crazy. He got up from the chair and started walking towards Geet.

Geet who saw his reflection in the mirror, averted his gaze and concentrated on blow drying her hair, lest she lost all her control and spoiled the fun.

He knelt behind her and started massaging her shoulders while trailing his lips down her smooth back. Suddenly his cheek was burnt by the hot air of the blow dryer pressing into his cheek and he yelped in pain, releasing her.

Geet let out a small seductive laugh seeing Maan caressing his scalded cheek and walked towards the window to execute the final part of her plan. She knew his control had already snapped, and he would take on his primitive form anytime. Come on baby! she whispered under her breath, while combing her silky hair.

Maan lost control. He pushed her against the wall, while holding her wrists captive. Maan then began his assault. He took her lips in his and kissed her until she was breathless. Next he started biting her lower lip licking the lipstick off it. The fruity taste of her lipstick was driving him wild. He moved lower to her nape and chewed on her skin, making her moan louder and louder. She wound her legs round his waist, and he left her wrists to support her bottom and bring her closer to him.

Now that was a  mistake.

She pinched the delicate part of his ears, making him wince in pain and lower her to the ground. She glared at him and started to walk away, when he caught her wrist and pleaded, "Darling, Please!"

"What please Maan? When you and your brother are so strong that you believe women are a burden, why do you need me?" she asked him, still keeping the seductive element in her tone intact.

"Geet, please. You are creating things. I never said women are a burden. You can never be a burden to me Geet. I cannot even think of my mere existence without you, then how in my wildest dreams can I imagine you to be a burden?" he groaned while falling on his knees and hugging her waist.

Geet knew Maan was in agony and she was feeling a little guilty. She had provoked him to such a stage that he had no sense of what he was talking. Slowly her other hand pressed the record button of the mini tape-recorder she had placed on the window sill, hidden behind the curtains.

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her.

Geet burst out laughing hearing her Maan just sealing his fate for a lifetime. Maan looked incredulously at a laughing Geet. He could not make out what just happened. He got up to a standing position and looked at her concerned wondering if she was alright. It was when he heard his recorded words from the recorder held in her hands that he realized what his seductress had actually planned out for him.

"This will be the words every Khuraana will hear, in the present as well as in the future to come. I can't thank you enough Maan. These words of yours will enlighten the minds of all the Khuraana heirlooms who will shun their ego and surrender to the female species." Geet laughed as she dragged her robe lying on the dressing chair and ran outside the room screaming for Meera, before he could grab her.

Shit! His wife was smarter than he thought she was.

You will pay for this Geet! Just enter this room once more and I will give you a live demonstration of just how strong men can get, he silently challenged her retreating form, as he saw Meera coming towards her with the same victorious look on her face.

And the rest i leave upto your imagination.πŸ˜‰

THE END...

Do not forget to leave your lovely comments, and those who were thirsting for more, please do not throw tomatoes. I had no intention of leaving you craving...πŸ˜‰
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edit

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Seriously one of the best seductive acts ever uniquely laced with generous dose of humor πŸ€£
Oh boy !!! esp these lines 

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her. πŸ€£  πŸ‘

S

L

M

P

L

Y

W

L

C

K

E

D😈