kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi guys, i'm back with another os. Again this os will consist of 2-3 parts depending on your response. 😊

Girls are stronger than boys

Part 1:

"What can you expect from them Geet? After all they belong to God's unwanted creation! These boys!." Meera pointed out angrily at Maan and Dev who were grinning from back to back.

Maan and Geet were newly weds and Dev, Maan's younger brother had flown from Canada with his wife Meera to attend the wedding. The wedding was a grand affair with the celebrations continuing for the whole week. After all the traditions were fulfilled, the guests gradually began to retreat, leaving only Daadimaa, Dev & Meera, and the newly weds in the Mansion. Tonight they were just enjoying a family talk. Daadimaa, got up after a while proclaiming exhaustion, and before departing to her room, she kissed her grandchildren goodnight. Dev suggested watching a movie, so Geet and Meera decided to get chips and popcorn from the kitchen as snacks.

But when they came up carrying the snacks the entire look of the living room had changed and it was looking like a pig sty with cushions strewn all around, pillows torn to such an extent that the cotton was flying round the room, and Maan and Dev over each other fighting for the remote. Apparently, they could not decide on one film with Maan choosing an action packed one, while Dev choosing a suspense thriller.

Just as Meera screamed at them to stop, Dev got the remote and in an effort to run away from a chasing Maan, hurled himself headlong into Meera who collided into Geet, making them spill their snacks all over the floor and wasting all their efforts at preparing cheese popcorn.

There was a full one minute of silence during which Dev looked away from Meera, while Meera looked like she could explode and poor Geet who was under them was glaring at Maan. Suddenly Maan burst out into fits of laughter, helping Dev to get up and then Dev joined in. Meera on the floor with popcorn in between her hair was a hilarious sight. Dev quickly took out his cell phone and began clicking pictures of her, while Maan patted him on the back, still laughing.

Meera got up, and after she helped Geet on her feet, she charged towards Dev. He began to run, but Meera was too quick for him. She grabbed the cell from his hand and threw it out of the window in anger. Dev could only look at her dumb struck and now wait for his fate to be sealed by his wife.

"What has got into you Maan? Two grown up men, and fighting for a silly remote control? Look at the mess you have created! Crazy creatures! Geet muttered disgustedly to Maan, while he sheepishly looked away.

"What else can you expect from them Geet? These useless creatures called males! God must still be regretting for creating them." Meera said angrily.

"Is that so?" Maan cocked his eyebrow at her. "Then why is it that the world says, a woman is incomplete without a man?" Dev murmured in silent agreement.

"Oye, Hello! Don't give yourself that much importance. And by the way, you have mismatched the phrase. It says, a man in always incomplete without a woman." Geet replied, while going to stand next to Meera.

"Well, I'm in total agreement with Veerji, because atleast a certain section of women cant live without men like us." Dev blinked at Meera, but soon regretted it cause Meera looked like she would give Dev a black eye.

"Dev, don't you think your day dreaming is getting too much? Women can do anything and everything without Men, so we do not need to be completed by men, at least not by certain section of the Men like you." Geet gave back and Meera cheered "Good one" while giving her a high five.

"But then men are the creators of life and the world is getting bigger and wider because of us." Maan declared and Dev said, "Way to go Bro."

"You Men are not worried about furthering life on earth. All you think of is s**. Just donating your bloody sperms does not make you the creator of life. Come out of that misconception Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana. It's a woman who nurtures the life within her and protects it from the evil eyes of the world, thus becoming a true life-giver." Meera answered back.

Dev who drew courage from his elder brother, now jumped into the battle headlong.

" You want to have a battle of the sexes, so be it. Just answer me a simple question Meera. Do you think you girls can do anything?" he questioned Meera with an evil smirk.

Meera did not like the way Dev was smirking. "Yes, almost anything" she replied cautiously.

"I do not want an almost anything. I asked you a simple question. Can you do anything?" he challenged again.

"We can do anything" Meera challenged him back.

"Fine. Let's see you do this." Dev said and removed his shirt while Maan wolf whistled. Meera blushed, turning scarlet. She knew Dev would resort to one of his stupid tricks, but she couldn't let him win, because it was the question of the GIRLS prestige and honor.

"Is that all you can think of Dev?" Meera asked him, while putting her hands on her t-shirt ready to remove it. Dev ran to her accepting defeat cause he knew Meera would do as she says. Meera smirked victoriously while giving a thumbs up to Geet.

But Maan wouldn't accet defeat so easily. He told, "They say men and women are equal, show me one aspect in which you are stronger than us." He looked at Geet.

"I'm sorry Maan, men and women cannot be equal. Women are always stronger than men. A simple example, women can handle any type of stress, because they are emotionally stronger, but you men crumble even under a small sign of stress." Geet replied while smiling sarcastically.

"Is it so?" Maan smirked, walking towards her. Before she could contemplate Maan's actions, he dragged her towards the wall and pinned her against it.

"Maan, leave me. People are looking." Geet said a little breathless.

He pressed himself more against her and declared seductively. "A simple task for you Geet! Free yourself from me within 5 minutes, and Girls win."

Geet started punching his chest but to no avail. His grip only got stronger. He blew away the strands of hair from her face and Geet closed her eyes feeling weak in her knees. Maan always had this effect on her, whether this effect was good or bad, she didn't know. She lost all sense of time and place when Maan was near her. She clutched his shirt when she felt his breath on her lips.

Suddenly she heard Dev announcing their victory jubilantly. Apparently, he was keeping track of the time for Maan. Maan released her and backed away, smirking evilly and blinked at Geet. He gave a high five to Dev, while Dev had already bought champagne from the home bar to celebrate their victory.

Meera pulled Geet aside and told her. "These boys think no end of themselves. I have a plan to make them fall on their knees and admit their defeat." She whispered her plan to Geet, and Geet's cheeks turned red just thinking about it. "Geet, don't back out. This is the only way to teach them a lesson. Let's give them a dose of their own medicine." Meera and Geet exchanged secret smiles while heading towards their respective rooms feigning anger.

Maan felt guilty for trapping Geet in such a way. He thought it was time to apologize to her. Both Maan and Dev decided to go and pacify their respective wives, but little did they know that they were in for a big surprise.πŸ˜‰      

so is it worth continuing? Please let me know.πŸ˜‰

Note: Those who want to be pmd the next part, send me a buddy request.😊

Love Kathie

those interested can read my

Edited by kathie_berns - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely agree with Geet and Meera LOLπŸ˜† Cute Os! I absolutely loved it!
I loved that line, " Just donating your bloody sperms does not make you the creator of life."

Lol that made me laugh! hehe so continue soon!! and please pm mee for the updates!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oops look lik Meera hav sum best plan in her mind
Loved the update
Maan used his effect in wrng way he will pay
Loved how Meera was tit for tat n Geet also
Lets c wat they do
Update soon
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats xciting... i can imagin wht suprise is ahead of  thm in the room... ahem ahem...  πŸ˜‰
HADmishti thumbnail
i am waiting for the next please continue sooon

-knirwal- thumbnail
thats xciting... i can imagin wht suprise is ahead of  thm in the room.
cont soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great os.
love it.
do continue plz.
thx
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME Kathie dear...SUPERB...Please continue & PM me...u r already in my buddy list...πŸ˜›...luved this new concept...too good...CONTINUE PLEASE...πŸ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a great start and you should definitely continue!!
Can't wait to see what Geet and Meera have planned for these 2 menπŸ˜›
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww
n im in d girlsss teammm
n waiting 2 see wt waits maan n dev in their roomsss