Friendship, Masti and KaJen//Happy Anniversary

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, okay I know you guys are wondering what i'm on about as it is the anniversary of the making out scene after the boxing match ☺️ In actual fact, it i also the anniversary of ANOTHER special day-another KaJen segment. Have no idea what I mean? Thn watch this!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYuU-9b_I8[/YOUTUBE]

Yes yes, the KaJen Wikepedia Dictionary (as I am called) is back with another anniversary post! This was a time when all we could rely on was offscreen moments due to the heartbreaking scenes shown in DMG (as shown in the above segment). For some it may be new, but for some refreshing memories, but either way, lets take a trip down memory lane!!

The famous hide and seek moment Karan is playing with Jenny 😆

All I can say is ROFL 🤣

Our CRAZY masti filled KaJen 😆😳

Awww aren't they cute 😳

And the most famous part when they are measuring her finger 😆😍

How can I leave out their shared coffee mug 😉

And last but not the least, their very own moment (another which we have no idea what it was about 🤔)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
NOTE: Keep it clean😳
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
aawww so cutee...mIssing dem !! Alot Now😭
Sweethearts they are ! 😳 Love them ever since I saw them first together as Armaan Riddhima. Waiting for them to return.

Awww thanks for sharing .. somehow I have missed this interview and awesome post as well 😳

their friendship is the strongest bond b/w them which makes them comfortable with each other nd loveable as a couple..😊
there is no one like KaJen, my cutie-pies, my hotties..love them❤️

LOL the last few seconds were jokes..it looked like Karan was making Jenny play peekaboo🤣...how adorable was that!!!
and lol them playing with fingers and looking to the camera through the space between fingers😆...they expressions are to die for!
and loved how Karan was saying something and has a huge smile on his face and Jenny was nodding her head at what he was saying...OMG!!! KaJen, you make my heart smile😍❤️
awww
these pics n the vid makes me miss them even more
i want them back now
Even though the scene of this shoot was one of the sa the off saddest onee but the offscreen masti of KaJen wasss LOVE
KaJen aree sooo effin cutiesss...alwayss lost in their masti worldd...playing around wid each otherr...aahhh they r adorableee <3
Awesomee topic fattuuu our KaJen encyclopedia <3
Omygosh, Happy Anniversary!!!! I remember how I used to watch their segments before the show at "that" time lol! And of course, this has to be the most random but cutest segment of KaJen!!<3333 The little hide and seek part was just ADORABLE! And then they were looking at each other's fingers and playin around...they're such cuties!!!!! I love them sooo much! They need to come back like right nowww! They are beyond adorable!! <33

P.s. Fatti!!!! lahhh you for making such a cute topic! :)