Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Roti Khilaunga..Aaja Mahi vey ! (Page 4)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
gnite guys .. sleeping Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
My short take for today...Loved it!!

Today...Maama Ji stole the show...i loved it.  This guy is a BRILLIANT actor...KUDOS for comedy delivered brilliantly!!ClapClap

Loved the Dialogues...the one-liners - awesome!!   Kudos to Barry...well done again!!StarClap

Finally ...Maaneet were able to spread some of their MAGIC to Teji and Pammi...very cute.   My heart went out for Pammi...the pain, the anticipation and the fulfillment was rendered beautifully in her eyes and in her posture...Brilliant acting.ClapStarStarClap

I have to say...this new set of actors are all PHENOMENAL...they make the shoe a JOY to watch!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmechantefilleEBasso

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Reserved ...Big smile

Kya Geet Balwantay ko "advance" degi ??? ya phir Maan ko "Gift "degi ??  samaj mein nahi aata what i want to see more ...ADVANCE ya GIFT ...Big smile Silly

Geet should give to Maan gift in advance...SillyBlushingWinkROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Mammey...Here's to you...Love you!!!  Cheers!!!

Today...Maama Ji stole the show...i loved it.  This guy is a BRILLIANT actor...KUDOS for comedy delivered brilliantly!!ClapClap

Loved the Dialogues...the one-liners - awesome!!   Kudos to Barry...well done again!!StarClap

Finally ...Maaneet were able to spread some of their MAGIC to Teji and Pammi...very cute.   My heart went out for Pammi...the pain, the anticipation and the fulfillment was rendered beautifully in her eyes and in her posture...Brilliant acting.Clap

I have to say...this new set of actors are all PHENOMENAL...they make the show a JOY to watch!!!Smile

Totally agree with you, all are phenomenal actors, and now it's deffinitely fun to watch the show...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Aila, Mama bada chalak nikhla!!  Bechara, he was again not able to prove anything.  I say, Jugnu mama stop drinking for a day or two...ur brain will start functioning normally...

Geez...Dev falling in luv with Nandini...the guy will set a new record in falling in & out of love.  Personally, I like Naino- ka- tara more than Nandu. 

Tejipaji, you will not loss respect if you feed your wife...dekho dekho humara Maan ko dekho...would anyone believe he is the same guy who only thought about KC?? Nahin.  Kabi Nahin.  I like Pammi.  Lady, you need to develop your backbone else seduce your husband!LOL

Voila, Adi is back and as usual put his foot where his mouth is!

Savi...how will Mama survive without his MULTI_VITAMINS???LOL

ravenheartmechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Mammey...Here's to you...Love you!!!  Cheers!!!

Finally ...Maaneet were able to spread some of their MAGIC to Teji and Pammi...very cute.   My heart went out for Pammi...the pain, the anticipation and the fulfillment was rendered beautifully in her eyes and in her posture...Brilliant acting.Clap

I have to say...this new set of actors are all PHENOMENAL...they make the show a JOY to watch!!!Smile

Totally agree with you, all are phenomenal actors, and now it's deffinitely fun to watch the show...

Muniza

Munni...and this time it seems that they have learned form the Anne-Arjun Debacle...they have integrated all of the side characters so firmly with Geet...and Maaneet...that the story when delivered is cohesive!!! 

With Anne-Arjun...that track may have worked better had they involved Geet with Anne more...perhaps Anne should have confided in Geet...and Geet help solve her issues with Arjun...that may have been delivered better.

The AA track as they delivered it was very loose...and thus the viewers could never connect with it!!

ravenheartmechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@ Nags - I am totally agree with you...If they had used those Characters correctly, none viewers would lost the interest...They big time blunder the track...Both track was parallel, no connection at all..Seriously it was big mess...Piyush is really great actor, but had wasted his talent there...When he was entered in show we all were so happy, and wanted his character to be best, but no they ruined it...Kya yaad dila diya nags...

Anyways we learns from the past, so we all learned the lesson, and now enjoying the track...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartEBasso

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Nags - I am totally agree with you...If they had used those Characters correctly, none viewers would lost the interest...They big time blunder the track...Both track was parallel, no connection at all..Seriously it was big mess...Piyush is really great actor, but had wasted his talent there...When he was entered in show we all were so happy, and wanted his character to be best, but no they ruined it...Kya yaad dila diya nags...

Anyways we learns from the past, so we all learned the lesson, and now enjoying the track...

Muniza

In defence of the show, we have to accept that this new track has been initiated and delivred with one Writing/CV team, where as during the AA track, the writer and CVs changed multiple times, and as such...perhaps the original vision for AA was never delivers as the original CVs were no longer there.

Oh well...its all water under the bridge now...but it was painful while it lasted!!!
Big smile

Edited by --Nargis-- - 05 May 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartEBassoInfinitedreams

Go to top