3 Idiots-Roti Khilaunga..Aaja Mahi vey ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well today was very subtle and nice...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ofcourse Pammi was the best today...her craving to be loved...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญgodd her eyes speaks so much... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Maaneet playing Cupid... aakhir rab ne bana di jodi j hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jugnu Mama bechara bahut bade cartoon hai..."bro code word hai"๐Ÿ˜†nobody ever believes him...๐Ÿ˜ฒi sympathise with him...hope he succeed in his Mission "possible" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3 winks...baapre...is baat pe meri taraf se bhi ek...๐Ÿ˜‰

Adi sir coming tomorrow and loadsa confusion in store...yeh toh hona hi tha...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay i was wondering...do u think Men watch the show????and if yes...then why????๐Ÿ˜†lol...please share your opinion...because i have no answer...

I think will catch you all tomorrow...really not well today... will go to bed early aaj...๐Ÿ˜”

Finally i would really love to know you all better...maybe sometime when all of us are gathered here...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Love

Anamika

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Sisters:

Raaz DudeThank you for this wonderful chemistry created between Pammi and Teji Paaji, a first time roll over of luv at its heightened mystical best.  Mystical because the Cupids - Maan and Geet struck their arrow at Teji's slow pumping heart, the adrenalin gushed and his motor nerves forced him to reciprocate to fill the stomach of his lady luv but his emotions took a rear turn and forced the wooden man to feed her๐Ÿ˜†.  The cupids are cute and huggable and reminds me "Life begets life.  Energy creates energy.  Love is the end product.

A point noted was that in all the shambles of relationships,  Geet has totally forgiven Dev and is woman herself to look him in the eye and speak in every which way she desires without any remorse or hatered or vengeance - and fans are still out to strike Dev down with their master strokes.  We ought to allow Dev to accept his fate with a dignified bow and honorable intention,  Dude Raaz has very cleverly manouvered the relationships to dramatically change Dev's life, has created new insights, inspirations and guidance for his life to shape into sharper focus and bring a larger picture of the khandans to the forefront with all shortcomings and plus points. 

Yes, thank you Nihu for this fab interview with Mamey๐Ÿ˜†, and thank you Munni darling for making it possible๐Ÿ˜Š.    His drunken picture speaks a thousand words even if the visual imagery is blurred, his creative role reveals humour and a distinct style only mamaji can best emote.๐Ÿ‘

Today was a quiet journey without much seductive play Maan usually enwraps the screen with.  But his presence created the shimmer and reflection that demonstrated his radiant persona and brought a bold and strong aura in Geet.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
Hello peeps...who all are here??   Itna Sanata kyoon bhai ???๐Ÿ˜•
Oyeee roz roz tum logo ka natak nahin chaleyga, Vinu nahin aane ka, chalo apni trp badhao..Learn to be independent ๐Ÿ˜ก ...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
hi guys ... i am here ... i shall update my take soon.. got back from dinner a while back, watched the episode .. will slowly write .. aaj mere teji aur pammi ka scene aaya .. awesome .. loads to write๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi guys ... i am here ... i shall update my take soon.. got back from dinner a while back, watched the episode .. will slowly write .. aaj mere teji aur pammi ka scene aaya .. awesome .. loads to write๐Ÿ˜‰

Haan chetti chetti likho, Pammi & Tejji were looking cute together, when she said itna hi khana tha, i was like aww, bhook usse khaney ki nahin pyaar ki thi, Do niwale bhi pati ke haath se uske liye anmool theey...Finally our MaanEet started playing the cupid between them, awww cute na like Manishah ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
hi guys just peeking... meeting 1 khatam.. meeting 2 in phive minits!!

ola peeps... ki haal hai?

kya aaj ke episode mein hamari demand puri hui ya phir supply ke liye hum taraste reh gaye??? LOL
mummy sholly!! agar main hoti toh kuch bhi karke iss thread ko ghasit leti - even gaane gaake bhi LOL

I am a dedicated troop of the idiot battalion๐Ÿคฃ

lekin hoon kaam ke boj ka mara ๐Ÿคฃ
Ola fellas/sistahs

When Geetian romance had started long ago, I had hope that Geet would hav a gr8 bond with her Devar...Dev turning out to be that person, shattered that dream and it remained an unsaid thought.

But lovely beautiful,adorable CVs...thank you for getting that dream fulfilled. It was so evident in today's conversation b/w geet n Dev. As Al, said, it has indeed gone beyond that hatred and disgust...

I love it...THAT is exactly how forgiveness should be...from the heart, to be able to forget all that the person has done to you, and leave his punishment to Providence. it's horribly difficult and not things ordinary humans can do. But it's right and thats how it shud be! 
     I don't know if the CVs had that in mind right from the inception of this track or not...but it's culmination sure was beautiful. So THANK YOU. Vinu, if ur reading this, plz pass on the msg.

Secondly, what touched me was that even Nandini was happy seeing her kadak brother fed his better half.  Rakhi urf Pammi is doing so well. NIhu, kindly pass on hugs to her via your sources.๐Ÿ˜‰ her 2-bit role blew me away.

Looking fwd to more cupidity from our beloved Maneet!

aur kya challing ppl...why so quiet today?

Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
oi, me sleeping...adios n luv to all