Mohabbat Lounge #118 [5/5 - Epi. 138] - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ditto!! every word.. ðŸ¤¬

ditto to that partner!!
Itni galiyan dene ka maan kar raha hai na.. ki jo nahin bhi aati woh bhi seekh ke aa jau!! 🤬😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by love_kuki

I know Kavya!! lekin the whole epi was such a waste..

uss.. gadhe, ullu sudhir ko aarti nahin.. jooto ke haar se vidakarna chahiye tha!! most kamina insaan ever.. koi usse tape bhejo 2 week pehle ki.. jab woh arjun ki tarif kar raha tha!! this guy deserves to be hanged till death for being the most kamina person in the universe!! girgittt kahin ka.. infact the whole ullu family does.. except bua & sanchit!! 😡😡

i can't handle this.. why did i watch this epi!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

our case is so much better kavya!!

kuki, u shud visit the court thread when u get time.. u will give 100 times more galis to ekta n cvs after that!  a bunch of fans wid no law bkgrnd have come up wid more sense logic n law than these idiots!!

Originally posted by love_kuki

ditto to that partner!!
Itni galiyan dene ka maan kar raha hai na.. ki jo nahin bhi aati woh bhi seekh ke aa jau!! 😡

dono baith ke seekh te hain!! in kaminon ko akal toh pehle se nahi thi.. par this is too much.. this is exactly why we r fighting for kmh not to end.. so that they dont speed up n mess it up like they have done this wk... all the most random stuff in the same epi!!! ghadhe, khotte, girgitwalias!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬
Thanku aksh!!! Agree..that any court cant pass any judgemt w/o a lawyer!!🤬😡 thats jst against the rules!!
Nd moreover a murder case doesnt simply solve in jst one hearing whr the prosecution does all the tlking nd no defender for the accused!!!!
atleast they shud have show something like arohi goes after more lawyers, more court sessions n finally no one takes case n then they do this or something!!! still they cant sentence him wid out lawyer.. itna ganda logic.. agar isse logic kehte hai meine kahin dekha nahi!!! besharam hai cvs bilkul.. apni bevakufi ko national television pe air karke baithe hain!!
k guyz am off.. loads of work to do.. see ya in the nite!!! i wish i cud stay n spam n vent.. but i will have to vent on the traffic i guess!! baad mein milte hai!! luv u all.. keep petitioning.. keep spreading the news.. we need to save kmh so we can bash the cvs puri lagan se.. unn gadhon ko mein chodne wali nai hun.. next time i go to india.. am gonna go throw stones at their office..those maniacs... do even thhink before they right?? or do they just add lines from here n there n finish up? ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

sorry..but aaj mere gusse ki lagta hai hadh nahi hai...this is outrageous!!! 
Ya, aksh!! I'll go visit our thread once I get time off studies.. this internet thing messed up my whole week.. so much studies pending.. didn't know what was going on around me.. didn't watch KMH.. didn't even know what was going on in ML or FB!! worst worst week ever.. upar se assignments to complete!! poora weekend aab vat lagegi meri! 😭😭

the epi was very illogical!! prosecution lawyer ke saath saath judge ko bhi law ke classes lene ki zarurat hai.. he doesn't even know what punishment to give to what crime.. umar kaid ki saaza aise hi thodi mil jati hai!! 😡😡 no logic!! upar se same kinda stuff that was shown in KMH1.. arohi running to the court when arjun is being given saaza.. there r better ways of handling it!! 😡 It definitely is bcoz of the fact that they r planning to end it soon & so.. have to rush to just finish the track & wind up!! feel like crying buckets!! 😭😭😭
guys me tooo off!! so disappointed can't explain.. feel like shooting each & every creatve head right now!!

anyways.. have to finish loads now.. will come back later to uglaofy by gussa!! 😡

bye 4 now.. talk to u all at night!! bye guys.. *hugs*
BullSH** - BullSH** - W*F did they do with the epi...?? 😲😲
so Bloody unbeleivable...Obvioiusly Arohi had to get there the last minute - and as soon as she walked in She could've shouted STOP! - Oh How mad i'mright now i' could just burn the DV's Alive 😡😡😡

And Shefaliii 😡 - When you cna't hear someone on the phone you MOVE FROM DAT ROOM go out side, or somethng called SMS - oh GOD - I'm livid 🤬

And Umr Kaid - Are you kidding me..W/o hearing the defence...Blimey! What do theythink that was a joke😲😡🤬🤬🤬

Oh boy! i feel like breaking my computer right now...But i have to admit today had to be the MOST 'Nail Biting' EPI of the season...