New Promo - Truth is out!!! (Page 2)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Originally posted by sujji0609

kya yaar darshu slap gin rahi ho...this truth has still to be revealed to the other family members.. tab toh shayad aur bhi thapad padenge.Ouch
Nishi i guess it will remain between Maruti-Sarja... i don't trust Damu he would confide into Alka... and Alka would use it to her advantage for the disrespect...

But they'll tend to hide it as Susheela has fainted ... so that she doesn't suffer from another setback... but they'll all boycott Sarja to the fullest... leaving more crying days in store for us...
But what if the inspector arrest's sarja there itself.. tab toh ghar aane ke baad sushila will definately ask where is sarja...since its a case of murder they wont release him,.. oh my!! ab thappad ke baad sirf police ka danda khaana baki raha.. Ouch
o god for whatOuchCry... this time for no fault of hisBroken Heart... just because he wanted to protect Chandu from Albela...Cry

or is really heading for Sarja's past??? Broken Heart

Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sujju yaar maine "what if" kaha.. relax aaj pata chal jayega.. may be he may not even get arrested.. i just want sarja to come back in action and find albela..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
If you notice Nishi... this is a clear case of misunderstanding...  as again he was out there to protect his bro Chandu... and this is not his fault that Albela misinterpreted him to be Niru's lover... also dear Albela would not have thought about revenge so soon... as he was interested only in knowing what Niru is doing... he got angry when he mistook Sarja-Niru were a couple... and jumped in seeking revenge because he jumped to the conclusion that she helped Sarja in that plan of sending Albela behind bars...

Nish10darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Sujju yaar maine "what if" kaha.. relax aaj pata chal jayega.. may be he may not even get arrested.. i just want sarja to come back in action and find albela..
I know Nishi... but after reading your post... i do feel there are high chances of that happening... as it's a perfect background being created for Sarja's past... where his love for Chandu is at a toll...

Nish10darshana23

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I know Nishi... but after reading your post... i do feel there are high chances of that happening... as it's a perfect background being created for Sarja's past... where his love for Chandu is at a toll...
But sujju if sarja goes to jail how does the story progress from there?

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
why Sarjaa will go to Jail?? Whatever Ranshinge told its clear that someone else shot Chandu... Because of gangwar between Penkarwadi and Dubey compound...

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

But sujju if sarja goes to jail how does the story progress from there?
i guess the truth would come out soonCry... that Sarja was out there to protect ChanduCry... i hope his allies help out here.Smile... Niru happens to be a witness againShocked... but she herself thinks Sarja is responsible for Chandu's death...Broken Heart

I'm wondering who told the police ??? Ermmdon't tell me it was Niru only.Ouch... as Sarja's words when he was arrested for the 1st time is ringing in my mind now..Broken Heart. "aaj saalon baad phir se ek ladki ke kehne par aapne apne bete ko salaakhon ke piche dakh diya..."Broken HeartShocked

seeing the way Sarja is lost.Cry... i really wonder whether he'll fight his own battleOuch... as he seems to have considered guilty for Chandu's death... Broken Heart
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

why Sarjaa will go to Jail?? Whatever Ranshinge told its clear that someone else shot Chandu... Because of gangwar between Penkarwadi and Dubey compound...
i know diii... but since when he means gang war... Sarja becomes guilty here as he happens to be the leader of one gang...although here the reason is entirely different...

ok if not arrested but again Sarja is being treated unfairly... so boycotting sessions start... but whatever be it... Sarja is attacked from all corners...

Edited by sujji0609 - 05 May 2011 at 9:57am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index