Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Out of Sarjaa side kicks Pakkya and Sachin are marathi too...
Only who is shown as Balya, he is gujrati...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want to see viswa and shardaa in the epi...

and honestly, shouldnt some parts be shown as what is Albela thinking or how is he trying to be safe...this and that? 😕  this crying epis are ok but again CVs are forgetting to show parallel situations ...which is not good
darshana23 thumbnail
Hmmm agree Sumi, I dont know why Albela's reaction is hidden yet...
One moment!! Are u missing him?? 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

It was expected,finally they've realised Sarja  was behind it...

Hmmm atleast good they did not show any stupidity after cliff hanger
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Hmmm agree Sumi, I dont know why Albela's reaction is hidden yet...
One moment!! Are u missing him?? 😆

i dnt want the epi to be one-sided and keep rotate with the life of 3-4 people only...allready there are only few characters in this show, 1 to dead ho gaya...and now everyones non-existent...

i am nt missing Al, usko dhulai to dekh liye last week mein,😆 but i am missing the breadth of the story ðŸ˜• as usual i am finding camera kept at one place and things going on...😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, raat abhi baaki hain... If they didnt show Albela before morning, we will do complete dhulai of CVs...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭aghhh yeh sab kya kar rahey hain 2 sarjaits nt really his fault its albela's nt his uska face bigarna hai kya tapar maar maar kar😭he is gnna be totally shattered nw first niru blames him he is devastated 4 shouting at his brother b4 he died dats 2 much guilt he already wishes he died in chandus place and nw sab us par baras parey hain😭
mere paas aaja sarja i wnt let anyone slap u 
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

😭aghhh yeh sab kya kar rahey hain 2 sarjaits nt really his fault its albela's nt his uska face bigarna hai kya tapar maar maar kar😭he is gnna be totally shattered nw first niru blames him he is devastated 4 shouting at his brother b4 he died dats 2 much guilt he already wishes he died in chandus place and nw sab us par baras parey hain😭

Zakia ki bacchi... usake liye main hoon na...😡😡😡

Waise tune bataya nahi "How was those videos??" Kahin unhe dekh ke to hospital main admit nahi ho gayi thi na... 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

awww yes dear😭😭... poor Sarja... but our Sarja is not weak😳... he would somehow gather the courage & hope to come out of that dark chapter...😛

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: darshana23

Zakia ki bacchi... usake liye main hoon na...😡😡😡

Waise tune bataya nahi "How was those videos??" Kahin unhe dekh ke to hospital main admit nahi ho gayi thi na... 😆

well ermm im telling jiju den😛😆gussa mat kar im harmless really i 
haan i was gnna pm u regarding dem mein kya kaho🤔i was peeping through my hands especially at da last seen😆