Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nish10

Sujju yaar maine "what if" kaha.. relax aaj pata chal jayega.. may be he may not even get arrested.. i just want sarja to come back in action and find albela..

I know Nishi... but after reading your post... i do feel there are high chances of that happening... as it's a perfect background being created for Sarja's past... where his love for Chandu is at a toll...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

I know Nishi... but after reading your post... i do feel there are high chances of that happening... as it's a perfect background being created for Sarja's past... where his love for Chandu is at a toll...

But sujju if sarja goes to jail how does the story progress from there?
darshana23 thumbnail
why Sarjaa will go to Jail?? Whatever Ranshinge told its clear that someone else shot Chandu... Because of gangwar between Penkarwadi and Dubey compound...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

But sujju if sarja goes to jail how does the story progress from there?

i guess the truth would come out soon๐Ÿ˜ญ... that Sarja was out there to protect Chandu๐Ÿ˜ญ... i hope his allies help out here.๐Ÿ˜Š... Niru happens to be a witness again๐Ÿ˜ฒ... but she herself thinks Sarja is responsible for Chandu's death...๐Ÿฅบ

I'm wondering who told the police ??? ๐Ÿค”don't tell me it was Niru only.... as Sarja's words when he was arrested for the 1st time is ringing in my mind now..๐Ÿ’”. "aaj saalon baad phir se ek ladki ke kehne par aapne apne bete ko salaakhon ke piche dakh diya..."๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

seeing the way Sarja is lost.๐Ÿ˜ญ... i really wonder whether he'll fight his own battle... as he seems to have considered guilty for Chandu's death... ๐Ÿ’”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

why Sarjaa will go to Jail?? Whatever Ranshinge told its clear that someone else shot Chandu... Because of gangwar between Penkarwadi and Dubey compound...

i know diii... but since when he means gang war... Sarja becomes guilty here as he happens to be the leader of one gang...although here the reason is entirely different...

ok if not arrested but again Sarja is being treated unfairly... so boycotting sessions start... but whatever be it... Sarja is attacked from all corners...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
err...was it the same ransinghe man or did they change it??? the person looked a bit different in the promo 
darshana23 thumbnail
Nahin... He is same... I know him (Not personally ๐Ÿ˜†)
He is marathi actor too... Only Kapil and Bhavna and actors from Niru's end are non-marathi out of PMMKA cast... Rest all are marathi stage or serial actors/actress only...
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was expected,finally they've realised Sarja  was behind it...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry darshu made assumptions from the video maine dialogues nahin sune... ya may be he wont go to jail but at home he will get cold treatment from all
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nahin... He is same... I know him (Not personally ๐Ÿ˜†)
He is marathi actor too... Only Kapil and Bhavna and actors from Niru's end are non-marathi out of PMMKA cast... Rest all are marathi stage or serial actors/actress only...

oh...didnt know that...even sarjes side-kicks????
but well, lately i felt that marathi class or language completely went away from PMMKA...know more special marathi galiyas we hear ๐Ÿ˜•