juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Any one knows when the new short film is going to release and whats the name of it,

Please inform,

Thanking You all,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Idk all that but on facebook, I msged Divyanka Asking what kind of film is it and she said it is a regional movie and you all wouldnt be interested that much..thats what she said...
So i dont really know what shes talking about..and theyre working on it so i dont know when its gonna come :(
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really wanna see these two back on screen and especially sharad cz i miss him like hell... will he ever come back???! any idea guys?!?!
musicheals thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i really wanna see these two back on screen and especially sharad cz i miss him like hell... will he ever come back???! any idea guys?!?!

He still says he's going to come back soon..and that he's waiting for the right thing...but like he said before...he's interested in bollywood more than TV...so we never know what's gonna happen..haha
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --JagLovezSD--

He still says he's going to come back soon..and that he's waiting for the right thing...but like he said before...he's interested in bollywood more than TV...so we never know what's gonna happen..haha

tnx sweets for updatin me...

wats da big deal abt bollywood?!?! i really dont get it ðŸ˜• i mean B-town is full of competition and tv industry has grown so much durin da last decade and i hope sharad makes a correct decision and come back to tv

if u take those who churned from tv to B-town, nobody made it huge but srk's da only exception🥱

come back soon sharad!!!! we all miss u... tv deserves u more than bollywood!!!!!
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Hi,

Even i would like to see DIVYANKA again on TV Serials, with a challanging role.
musicheals thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

tnx sweets for updatin me...

wats da big deal abt bollywood?!?! i really dont get it ðŸ˜• i mean B-town is full of competition and tv industry has grown so much durin da last decade and i hope sharad makes a correct decision and come back to tv

if u take those who churned from tv to B-town, nobody made it huge but srk's da only exception🥱

come back soon sharad!!!! we all miss u... tv deserves u more than bollywood!!!!!

You're welcome!
Ya but let's just hope for the best! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Hi,

Any one knows when the new short film is going to release and whats the name of it,

Please inform,

Thanking You all,
NovaSD thumbnail
Have u guys seen Sharad on new MARUTI-SUZUKI commercial...
He iz looking hottt... Loved his expression.. I am so excited seeing him on TV after so long time.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want SD back together...
Waiting for that ad.